Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 11:54 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Send them all back!!!!!
We have to wait until they get here.
They only just started arriving to New Orleans.

But the US has 9 welcome centers opened up in the ME countries to process them quickly and give them airline tickets to the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 12:07 PM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

I Suspect these folks will not be in office after their next election cycle. However, the blood will be on their hands until then.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:10 PM

17,587 posts, read 13,367,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
We have to wait until they get here.
They only just started arriving to New Orleans.

But the US has 9 welcome centers opened up in the ME countries to process them quickly and give them airline tickets to the US.
Close them down and keep em where they belong.

If everyone of the peaceful refugees stayed and fought the opposition, it would be over by now. Seems that they don't have he balls.

Our Libs don't have the balls either

Old 11-14-2015, 12:22 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,940,293 times
Quote:
The idiots that advocate more Muslims would never allow them into THEIR neighborhoods. Your neighborhood and my neighborhood yes, but never theirs.

The idiots want to present these blood thirsty parasites as women and children while they are anything but that.

A recent photoshop I did of one of the pictures showing Muslims streaming into a small German town:

Women and children my rear end!

If anything I erred on the way of caution and when it doubt I marked it as a woman or child. That said from what I have seen it is 5 to 1 men of military age vs women or children.

Wanna have a laugh?

Average Australians have been fighting the Islamic invasion for a few years now but their left wing government still wants to settle Syrian refugees in the western suburbs (more average income levels) so an Australian group got together to win the rights of Syrian refugees to settle in the more plush eastern suburbs.

So they dress up as Muslims and head to the more plush neighborhoods and what is shocking is they didn't get a single signature on their petition!

Not a one, can you imagine that?

Sharing 'cultural diversity' in Malcolm's electorate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltx_NSMbo

I wonder if Senator Gillibrand would sign such a petition to bring Muslims to her neighborhood?

Old 11-14-2015, 12:26 PM

241 posts, read 189,267 times
Quote:
These refugees are probably harder-working than most Americans and would be a valuable asset to our country. I would trade our entitled millennials for these refugees anyday.

The solution is not to close our borders because that is letting the terrorists win. The solution is to increase our military presence in the Middle East and enact tighter security measures (preferably TSA checkpoints) at concert venues, sports stadiums, shopping malls, and other public places that these terrorists would attack. Those who cry about their "personal liberties" are on the wrong side of this debate as yesterday's Paris attacks showed.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:34 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,940,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earn Your Own Keep View Post
These refugees are probably harder-working than most Americans and would be a valuable asset to our country. I would trade our entitled millennials for these refugees anyday.

The solution is not to close our borders because that is letting the terrorists win. The solution is to increase our military presence in the Middle East and enact tighter security measures (preferably TSA checkpoints) at concert venues, sports stadiums, shopping malls, and other public places that these terrorists would attack. Those who cry about their "personal liberties" are on the wrong side of this debate as yesterday's Paris attacks showed.
Yeah, Muslims in Lewiston, Maine have proved you exactly correct.

What you need is more Muslims in YOUR neighborhood.

//Sarcasm off

Exclusive: Small Town America Transformed By Somali Migrants

Quote:
The newcomers have shown scant interest in securing employment. When Renee Bernier, the president of the Lewiston city council, offered to hire 30 Somalis at the rate of $8 to $10 an hour to hold warning signs at construction sites, few displayed interest. The handful, who did apply, said that they were only willing to work between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.

The Somali population of Lewiston now exceeds 40,000.
So, let's all work together to bring some Muslim Somali's to your neighborhood, right?

We all need to recognize the only people that would not welcome Muslim Somali's are bigoted racists!

Old 11-14-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delldellasia View Post
Yeah that's why 90 % of Muslim immigrants collect welfare here.
Source?

Old 11-14-2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Yeah, Muslims in Lewiston, Maine have proved you exactly correct.

What you need is more Muslims in YOUR neighborhood.

//Sarcasm off

Exclusive: Small Town America Transformed By Somali Migrants

So, let's all work together to bring some Muslim Somali's to your neighborhood, right?

We all need to recognize the only people that would not welcome Muslim Somali's are bigoted racists!
That is not an objective source.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:41 PM

25,579 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earn Your Own Keep View Post
These refugees are probably harder-working than most Americans and would be a valuable asset to our country..........The solution is not to close our borders because that is letting the terrorists win. ........
We should close our borders because we are a country. We should let the ones in that we want.

"close our borders because that is letting the terrorists win" You mean that opening the borders and letting everyone in is "making the terrorists lose"?

Old 11-14-2015, 12:56 PM

2,284 posts, read 1,585,712 times
Default Syrian Muslims Coming West - How is it Good for U.S.A.

They are being let in western Europe and the U.S. Obviously, not all of them are bad people, not 50%, not 25%, not 10%, but just maybe 1/2 of 1% are.

So 200,000 x .005 would = 1,000. OK, maybe less than 1000 will be vindictive and accept ISIS's agenda, Oh, sure the U.S. vetting will give us all assurances to carry on.

My question is with Obama's infatuation with equality and adhering to anything the LGBT community wants. So why accept radicals Muslims (you know there will be some among the 200k) who are not accepting of gays, American values, or any western value. They havebeheaded Christians across the middle-east, our own TV reporters, photographers, soldiers and gays were pushed off tall buildings recently.

I guess once that crap happens in the U.S., then the U.S. will pay attention and admit its mistake of a mass Syrian immigration which will be too late. Oh wait, we've had Americans claim ISIS allegiance and try to behead people, (Boston police officer, a co-worker in Texas manufacturing plant).

So, do we really want ISIS to grow in the U.S. with more potential Middle-eastern Muslims from Iraq, Syria or make every effort possible for it to decrease? Do we want more news inside our borders or less?
Close the borders. It is a tough decision but strong measures are necessary because we live in a different world than 200 years ago.
Put aside your American values of unwavering generosity because your guests may turn the country upside down.

Yes, I know we have American-born youth joining ISIS but why make it easier? I am a humanistic person but I am a survivalist first.

On a side note regarding a nother world power and ISIS; AFAIK, China's govt. has no such internal ISIS problems. Yet, ISIS has declared war on them too.

So, is this good for the U.S.?
People need to march on Washington to stop it. A 2 million-man march. A large statement needs to be made. Or should we wait and let it mature into another Boston marathon bombing. Or worse, simultaneous attacks across the nation.

A little BG. I grew up in L.A. and had good friends from all ethnicities. Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Persian, Brazil, Caucasian, Black, Indian, German... so need to throw out a ignorant racist reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies