Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2015, 10:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Like i said, i've never said a single racist thing on CD.

Still giggling over that one. You struggle with your own skin color daily, right here on CD. In this very thread. All anyone has to do is scroll up, to see your racist attitude.

This thread isn't even about Race, as you wish it to be! Period!
It is about government realizing the Constitution doesn't mean crap to them. They will break it when ever they please to push their controlling agenda, and the reason we have lost the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th amendments, by law, and not amending it.

I feel sorry for you. It must be hell, wearing that skin daily, that drags you down so much, that your life revolves around you being victimized because of your skin color.
Government has victimized you and put you in their selected place in society. Not the white guy, pal.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The so-called rednecks as you called them (which is an ignorant statement) was winning most of the battles until they started running out of resources. If they had the same population and resources
they probably would have won the war. Study a little on the Civil war.

Ask the British if a well-armed militia can defeat a professional army or not? Perhaps you forget about the revolution. Seems to me the well-armed militia did the job very well since they won against a real professional army.
The Union fought that war with both arms tied behind its back. Please...had they put the full weight of the Union behind their effort, the war would've lasted half as long.

Sam Houston warned them that they'd lose anyway. Southerners weren't and aren't tough enough, simply put. Southerners had spend decades beating up on a defenseless race of people, and figured that it passed for toughness. Once they got challenged by people who could fight back, they got spanked.

Don't blame it on resources. The South knew that going in and they still decided that they could win. Once the Union decided to get their heads out of their behinds, the South losing badly was a foregone conclusion.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The so-called rednecks as you called them (which is an ignorant statement) was winning most of the battles until they started running out of resources. If they had the same population and resources
they probably would have won the war. Study a little on the Civil war.

Ask the British if a well-armed militia can defeat a professional army or not? Perhaps you forget about the revolution. Seems to me the well-armed militia did the job very well since they won against a real professional army.

and George Washington, did a lot of retreating! How the hell did he get out of the Bronx across the East River, to Manhattan? To avoid certain slaughter.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Still giggling over that one. You struggle with your own skin color daily, right here on CD. In this very thread. All anyone has to do is scroll up, to see your racist attitude.

This thread isn't even about Race, as you wish it to be! Period!
It is about government realizing the Constitution doesn't mean crap to them. They will break it when ever they please to push their controlling agenda, and the reason we have lost the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th amendments, by law, and not amending it.

I feel sorry for you. It must be hell, wearing that skin daily, that drags you down so much, that your life revolves around you being victimized because of your skin color.
Government has victimized you and put you in their selected place in society. Not the white guy, pal.
Racist attitude? Provide examples. You can't.

This thread was never about government. This was just some Neo-Confederate sympathizer tripe that came over you all of a sudden, and you decided to share it with us. Sorry, but the b.s. got spotted for what it is.

And you're the victim here by your own admission...talking about how the 16th Amendment makes us all a slave.

No, YOU'RE a slave. Speak for yourself. I'm a free man.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:00 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Another mad Neo-Confederate. Get over it.

The end result was the end of slavery. I already said that i don't give a damn about intent.

you are an idiot.....your mentality is the same mentality of ending communism worldwide or "terrorism" so its acceptable of killing civilians and bombing and burning villages in Vietnam and other countries because the end justified the means.

yeah lets kill a bunch of civilians in the South and burn their villages because the end result you like......of course you don't give a damn, if the federal government does that to your village today, you would be here crying.

There were ways of ending slavery peacefully with time than go to war and kill a bunch of civilians and burn down villages.

By the way, I'm not from the South...but I have more sense and common sense to know when our own federal government is full of shiat and re-wrote history.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:00 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Not according to most historians...

Wrong!!!! You need a history refresher.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:06 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
The Union fought that war with both arms tied behind its back. Please...had they put the full weight of the Union behind their effort, the war would've lasted half as long.

Sam Houston warned them that they'd lose anyway. Southerners weren't and aren't tough enough, simply put. Southerners had spend decades beating up on a defenseless race of people, and figured that it passed for toughness. Once they got challenged by people who could fight back, they got spanked.

Don't blame it on resources. The South knew that going in and they still decided that they could win. Once the Union decided to get their heads out of their behinds, the South losing badly was a foregone conclusion.

you write like a child. This ain't fantasy football.

yeah Northerners never beat up on defenseless race of people....yeah the Natives gave them all that land in the North and West of "free will"

yeah Northerners love Africans........good vs evil, right?

Old 11-29-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you are an idiot.....your mentality is the same mentality of ending communism worldwide or "terrorism" so its acceptable of killing civilians and bombing and burning villages in Vietnam and other countries because the end justified the means.

yeah lets kill a bunch of civilians in the South and burn their villages because the end result you like......of course you don't give a damn, if the federal government does that to your village today, you would be here crying.

There were ways of ending slavery peacefully with time than go to war and kill a bunch of civilians and burn down villages.

By the way, I'm not from the South...but I have more sense and common sense to know when our own federal government is full of shiat and re-wrote history.
Nope..there was no other way of ending slavery in the United States. Southerners are a hardheaded lot, and they felt that slavery was their God given right. Their Bibles told them so. They wouldn't have even accepted compensation in exchange. They loved their system...they could rape, beat, or murder someone with impunity. They were a sadistic lot, and they weren't prepared to depart from their depravity without a fight.

So the South had to be destroyed to end it. Too bad. If it were up to me, the North would've been even more brutal. They would've burned a lot more property and killed a lot more hardheads.

BTW...no need to tell me about where you're from. I could care less. Not being from the South doesn't give your points any more validity than if you were from the South. You're still a Neo-Confederate.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Another mad Neo-Confederate. Get over it.

The end result was the end of slavery. I already said that i don't give a damn about intent.

Get real.

I bet you are happy, Government owns your ass, giving you a roof over your head and food on the table and not some white guy making a buck off your labor, treating you like the best tool he has, so he better keep it in fine working order, slaves got better healthcare on the plantations, then the white populations that owned no slaves.

Government came to the conclusion after the Civil war, that they could do as they wish, as long as they restricted the rights of all people, black or white.Today, do we really have a 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, or 10th amendments? Really?

Old 11-29-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
you are an idiot.....
But i write like a child.
Quote:
you write like a child. This ain't fantasy football.

yeah Northerners never beat up on defenseless race of people....yeah the Natives gave them all that land in the North and West of "free will"

yeah Northerners love Africans........good vs evil, right?
I write like a child, and you don't even know that you're supposed to start sentences with capital letters.

I learned that in 1st grade, dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies