Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2015, 12:48 AM

89,366 posts, read 45,100,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I already told you, Black Lives Matter is a political pawn by white supremacist Democrats. It isn't actually a movement meant to better black people, it's another pawn by white supremacists such as George Soros and Hillary Clinton and all of their liberal cronies to use as they see fit (such as when Hillary had them conveniently attack her opponent, Bernie Sanders at that rally). Stop acting like BLM is the spokesperson for all of our feelings and motions. The movement itself should not be taken seriously, but the slogan should. Black lives DO matter. But since you think that blacks don't care about our own so much, let me provide you some examples:

'Stop the violence' rally planned for Jersey City | NJ.com

Community activist to hold rally calling on NYC youth to stop summer violence | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

The Westside Source | Youth ministry group hosts anti-violence rallies in Austin

Those are just three examples from three different cities. But you will probably dismiss them as just myths and say they were fabricated.

What are you going to ask me next, "Well they should snap their fingers and have all of the guns disappear. Why didn't they try that"?

And if BLM's focus should be black on black crime, then conservatives' and all of these other republican groups should be focusing on white on white crime and not the "radical muslims that are going to attack us" and "oh, blacks are going to start gangbanging near our communities. We need to stop them".
Unlike Blacks, Whites don't have a hypocritical WhiteLivesMatter movement.

Quote:
You do a great job of conveniently ignoring the heavy-hitting facts and questions I provide you by the way. You still couldn't answer the big questions I did in the last post (such as your logic that blacks are under-persecuted even though they make up the majority of prisons) but it's okay. Keep deflecting.
What heavy hitting facts and questions? Whites are less violent to each other than are Blacks. Why are Blacks so violent to each other? THAT's a heavy hitting question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 04:44 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,734,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Great. [Start dialogue]. We're not at the point where there's consensus among the people with power that there's even endemic racial bias in our criminal justice system. Until we reach consensus, any talk of solutions to deal with it, is premature.
So... Now what?
<crickets>

I'm waiting for BLM to answer that question.

Now what?

Explain how ending where your line of reasoning has ended makes sense. Explain how it helps anything. Explain how such vague direction is constructive, especially in light of accusations such as that which Vizualizax90 posted above, accusations that have credibility only because BLM has no substantial action plan. Only with a practical action plan, that fully internalizes the political and practical realities, can BLM offer anything to the CRM.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
<crickets>

I'm waiting for BLM to answer that question.

Now what?

Explain how ending where your line of reasoning has ended makes sense. Explain how it helps anything. Explain how such vague direction is constructive, especially in light of accusations such as that which Vizualizax90 posted above, accusations that have credibility only because BLM has no substantial action plan. Only with a practical action plan, that fully internalizes the political and practical realities, can BLM offer anything to the CRM.
Vizualizax90's accusations are invalid. Blacks are actually under-represented on death row, in particular because Black on Black murders have the lowest death penalty sentence rate.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:15 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,897,177 times
I suspect many here need to find out what BLM is ...

About | Black Lives Matter

Old 12-06-2015, 05:19 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,734,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Vizualizax90's accusations are invalid.
I'm talking specifically about Vizualizax90's accusation that BLM is fostered by whites (regardless of who they are) intended on sapping the strength of the CRM redirecting it toward actions that are far less likely to have any positive impact long-term. Of course the accusation is invalid - you know that and I know that - but my point is that BLM's lack of definitive and practical action plans feeds into the accusation rather than refutes it.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:25 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,206,548 times
BLM vs. ALM - both are full of it. If LIVES mattered, people would live much differently.

Old 12-06-2015, 08:23 AM

756 posts, read 426,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I suspect many here need to find out what BLM is ...

About | Black Lives Matter
Yes. It's a racist hate group hiding behind a legitimate cause.
I see them engaging in the same hatred, racism and bigotry they trying to put a stop to.
Then I see liberals and the media refusing to call them out on it because of white guilt.
Racism and hate speech is wrong no matter who engages in it.

Black Lives Matter protesters berate white students studying at Dartmouth library - Washington Times

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...lling-n2046941

Black Lives Matter Radio Host Calls for Race War & Cop-Killing | Truth Revolt

Old 12-06-2015, 11:08 AM

811 posts, read 552,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Unlike Blacks, Whites don't have a hypocritical WhiteLivesMatter movement.

What heavy hitting facts and questions? Whites are less violent to each other than are Blacks. Why are Blacks so violent to each other? THAT's a heavy hitting question.
The WhiteLivesMatter movement is called the GOP and the Republicans. Which is why they get up in arms about protecting whites from Middle Easterns/Arabs, Blacks, and Latinos. When whites start to get affected by drugs, then the "war on drugs" start and they icnarcerate blacks at higher rates. When a few radical Islamists do a crime, then it's "we need to keep watch on all of them and tap their phones and then restrict their entrance into the country."

And again, you keep deflecting. Remove the klan hood from your head and maybe you can read a little better.

Your statement that whites are less violent to each other than other blacks is false. The number is at the very top that in 2013 more whites were victims to other whites than blacks were victims to other blacks. You're making this too easy.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ender_2013.xls

Explain those numbers to me because you are just contradicting yourself and the evidence you give.

And by the way, first you asked me why don't blacks care about black crimes and I gave you examples of the rallies and gatherings but yet again, you ignore it.

Old 12-06-2015, 11:13 AM

811 posts, read 552,630 times
Quote:
I'm talking specifically about Vizualizax90's accusation that BLM is fostered by whites (regardless of who they are) intended on sapping the strength of the CRM redirecting it toward actions that are far less likely to have any positive impact long-term. Of course the accusation is invalid - you know that and I know that - but my point is that BLM's lack of definitive and practical action plans feeds into the accusation rather than refutes it.
BLM is FUNDED by George Soros. A wealthy white liberal. George Soros is also a friend of Hillary Clinton. Another white liberal whose methods of getting the black vote is doing a few trendy dances and hugging a few impoverished black babies despite having no plans to actually do anything once she gets into office (like most democrats).

When you are funded by an external group. You at the end of the day cater to them. If George Soros and Hillary said jump, BLM would say "how high?". If they said "We want to make this about Asian Lives Matter too" then it would be so. That's why now it's including "Black trans lives matter" to add in another oppressed group and marginalize the black aspect.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
The WhiteLivesMatter movement is called the GOP and the Republicans.
Really? The GOP and Republicans aren't the ones trapping Black kids in horrendous public schools. Thats the Dems. They absolutely refuse to support vouchers even though 2/3 of Black adults support them. The GOP is pro-vouchers.
Quote:
"Pro-voucher voters among racial minorities overwhelmingly support Barack Obama, but they are baffled by the Democratic nominee's opposition to vouchers. They also say they are frustrated that Democratic leaders appearto be more concerned about keeping the peace with teachers unions --which adamantly oppose vouchers-- than about finding alternatives that could advance desperately needed education reforms for minority students.

...Public opinion polls also showsolid support for school vouchers among minority parents. Sixty-five percent of adult African-Americans and 63 percent of adult Hispanics favor the use of vouchers, according to a national survey conducted earlier this year under the auspices of the journal Education Next and the Program on Education Policy and Governance at Harvard University. In the survey, more than half of minority adults gave higher marks to their local police than their public schools."There is no doubt that on this issue, ...Obama has it wrong," Martin wrote."
http://www.dfer.org/2008/10/obama_questione.php

So, what's the result of Dems' refusal to adequately educate Blacks?

U.S. public schools educate only 26% of all public school students to even basic grade-level proficiency in math, 38% in reading, by 12th grade.

NAEP - Mathematics and Reading 2013

That in and of itself is bad enough, but pay very careful attention to the much lower basic proficiency percentages for Black students.

Black students' basic math proficiency percentage by 12th grade: 7%
Basic reading proficiency percentage by 12th grade: 16%

Are Blacks inherently less intelligent than everyone else? I don't think so. Or are Democrats insisting on keeping them trapped in subpar public schools and therefore ensuring they're kept dumb, poor, and therefore voting for Democrats for life/generations? Maybe you should think again about which political party is the real oppressor.

Quote:
Your statement that whites are less violent to each other than other blacks is false.
No, it's not. I'll walk you through the math in my next post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies