Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 12:07 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,448,507 times

Advertisements

LS - I bet Holder fellated this guy...

Old 12-10-2015, 12:14 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It is painful to watch.

Publicly opposing terrorism is easy, but condemning horrific acts being carried out by religious fanatics isn’t going to bring about the fundamental change that’s needed to get at the root of much of this violence. That change is only going to come from Muslims fighting every single day against oppressive Islamic states. These people have to want, and demand, actual democracy. They have to build nations not ruled by the Quran, but by basic human decency toward everyone regardless of gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Instead, what we got?

This thread is about Muslim migrant beats, rapes woman while chanting allahu akbar.

But we got Oh white men do it too Christians are even worse.
You know? the usual non sense. as if two wrong makes one giant right, usual logical fallacy.
Typical... as soon as someone points out the violence of Islam (in the name of Islam) the Lefty wants to respond by putting white men and Christianity on trial.

Name one white male or Christian that beats anyone, wife or otherwise, while yelling "In the name of Christ!".

Doesn't happen and that, deary, is the difference.

Old 12-10-2015, 12:18 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Typical... as soon as someone points out the violence of Islam (in the name of Islam) the Lefty wants to respond by putting white men and Christianity on trial.

Name one white male or Christian that beats anyone, wife or otherwise, while yelling "In the name of Christ!".

agreed.

Old 12-10-2015, 01:30 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,443,093 times
The logic, which seems to escape most of the readers of this thread, is that rape still exists because somewhere in the male mindset it is still deemed to be ok, and because the punishment for rapists is not near harsh enough.

It doesn't matter if a man was taught rape was ok by his religion, his frat buddies, his daddy, or his own sick mind. It doesn't matter if he says "Allahu Akbar" "Jesus loves you" or nothing at all. It doesn't matter if the man is American, Somali, or Peruvian. The woman being raped doesn't give a damn about where the rapist is from or why he thinks he can rape her.

The fact is that it still happens because men make it happen and let it happen. This is a male problem that men need to be addressing.

I'm sure that if the penalty for rape were the public removal of the rapists testicles without anesthesia, rapes would decrease considerably.

And finally, for all you folks who think this is somehow a Muslim problem, and good ol' white Americans - especially in North Dakota - aren't, I give you this:

N.D. crime rate rises 7.9 percent | News | willistonherald.com

"Total crime rose just 7.9 percent in North Dakota, but rape cases rose 41 percent in the oil patch." Gee, how did that happen?

What

Old 12-10-2015, 01:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post

So when our Christian presidents kill innocent men, women, and children because they don't shout out a christian saying that's somehow different?
I like your Christ, I don't like your Christians, they are unChrist like.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:13 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,304,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So when our Christian presidents kill innocent men, women, and children because they don't shout out a christian saying that's somehow different?
I like your Christ, I don't like your Christians, they are unChrist like.
True Christians are the first to admit that they are not Christ-like.

I'm friends with a deeply religious Christian couple...they're the real deal. But they wouldn't consider themselves Christ-like, even though they're some of the nicest and most generous people I've ever known.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:17 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,998,053 times
Obama wants to allow more of these peaceful refugees into our country otherwise he'll call us Islamophobic.

Islam, rape, and the fate of Western women

Old 12-10-2015, 02:29 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
If I'm reading it correctly, the logic from the leftist posters in this thread seems to be that since men of all races and from all cultures sometimes rape women, it is right and proper to invite tens of thousands of men from a culture that condones rape to be our neighbors and our daughters' neighbors and that anyone who feels otherwise is a racist, and in the words of our beloved president(May peace be upon him), un-American. Is that a correct interpretation?

Yes.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:34 PM

1,431 posts, read 913,528 times
She obviously wanted it if she didn't have her ankles covered up.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:42 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Yes, because no American born, red-blooded, patriotic, white male would ever, ever rape a woman.....oh wait.

Not all Nazis actually killed anyone. Why should we judge an ideology just because many of them followed the ideology and started killing people? We also do have American Nazis. Why should we have an immigration policy that does not specifically encourage Nazi diversity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies