Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2015, 12:34 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
...I don't buy into all the fear that you and others seem to buy into. Do you always take the actions of some and lump everyone else in??
I am talking about the Muslim religion, not my fear. But nice attempt at a deflection.

As for "lumping everyone else in," the Muslim religion includes every Muslim.

If you don't know that Islam mistreats women and non-believers as a matter of policy, then you don't know what you're talking about.

I suggest you look at Post #68 in this thread.

Quote:
...The majority of people who think like you probably don't know any Muslims.
I do know Muslims. More importantly, I know the laws and customs of majority-Muslim countries, and I know the tenets of the religion:

It divides the world into two parts -- the "House of Islam", and the "House of War" (hint, hint).

The word "Islam" means "submission," not "peace."

I suggest you educate yourself.

Quote:
....What countries are you referring to regarding Muslim men and women? Let me know and I'll be more than happy to agree with you. I was speaking about the US, where the attack occurred. You do know where it occurred don't you???
Muslim countries with Sharia law of various types. Especially Saudi Arabia.

Why do I have to explain this to you? Why don't you know it already?

As for the attack taking place in this country, the relevant issue here is Muslim attitudes towards women, not where the attack took place.

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-11-2015 at 01:01 AM..

Old 12-11-2015, 12:49 AM

510 posts, read 430,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
So men in general rape women all the time?

Really?

No differences in attitudes towards women between white American non-Muslim men and Muslim men from Muslim countries?
This is the same as when liberals complain about guns.

They don't feel comfortable talking about who they really fear shooting them in their urban enclaves so they mask it by complaining about rural yokels with guns.

PC = death of reason.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:03 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
No, it isn't. Under Islam it is permissible to rape wives and captive women.

Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.
So? I've had a Christian nutjob tell me if a woman is raped, and doesn't scream, it's her fault.
Quoted Deuteronomy 22:24
And he was serious.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:34 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
False analogy. Catholic priests didn't molest boys in the name of their God or religion; they were pedophiles. Pedophiles choose professions in which they will have unquestionable trust within their communities, especially around children.
So being pedophiles makes a difference?? How do you know that priests didn't use "God" as a piece of candy to lure those boys? I don't recall the Church calling them pedophiles. They just shipped them off to a secluded cloister.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It is painful to watch.

Publicly opposing terrorism is easy, but condemning horrific acts being carried out by religious fanatics isn’t going to bring about the fundamental change that’s needed to get at the root of much of this violence. That change is only going to come from Muslims fighting every single day against oppressive Islamic states. These people have to want, and demand, actual democracy. They have to build nations not ruled by the Quran, but by basic human decency toward everyone regardless of gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Instead, what we got?

This thread is about Muslim migrant beats, rapes woman while chanting allahu akbar.

But we got Oh white men do it too Christians are even worse.
You know? the usual non sense. as if two wrong makes one giant right, usual logical fallacy.

And how many countries did the US invade in the name of nation building, overthrowing governments and try to force change and democracy to those countries? How did that turn out?? The US should have just stayed out and let them live in their world as they did for centuries.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:39 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,934,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
The problem is a man decided he had the right to rape a woman. That's where the problem begins and ends, I don't care what "religion" anyone is spouting.
I'm beginning to understand your username. We have a Governor Moonbeam who thinks a lot like you.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:45 AM

Liberal and left-wing haters of white people, Christians, Americans, Western Civilization and males speak out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
...In truth, red blooded America is not much better than Muslim fanatics, they are just tamed, their urges repressed, courtesy of police state. When/if time will come, and repression removed, it will be lynching era all over again. The repressed (in psychological and legal sense) white America combines staggering ignorance and love of simple answers (that dont involve rich &powerful, violence should always be directed down hierarchical ladder), a winning combo.
Glad you love the country and culture that immigrants are just dying to get into. To them, and to you if you are an immigrant, I say in response to your gratitude, "you're welcome."

Quote:
...What about giving them 600 years more, working to accelerate secular transformations, or just keeping bigoted bs to yourself?
What about just not letting them into this country in the first place?

Quote:
....America feeds on the world.
It would be more accurate to say that "America feeds the world."

Quote:
After it came out that the Catholic Church knew about and protected priests, those "men of God" who were molesting (and doing more) to little boys, did you scream not to allow any more Catholic priests be allowed to come to the US? Did you want Catholic priests to be thrown out of the country?? Did you condemn all the Catholic priests, including the innocent?? To answer that question, it is irrelevant what your religion is, or lack thereof.
The Christian New Testament doesn't approve of child molestation.

But the Koran and Hadiths approve of both rape and child molestation.

Quote:
BUB-BYE
Promise?

Quote:
Yeah, let's leave the raping of American women to American men because statistically American men seem to be much better at it.
Your basis for saying that?

Why would you want more Muslims, whose religion encourages rape and abuse of women, into this country if you are so opposed to rape and abuse of women?

Quote:
Are you reading ALL the posts? How do you know that tens or hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants hold that belief?
How do you know they don't.

The one thing we DO know is that their professed religion of Islam DOES hold that belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Even though if you look at the facts, rapes are commited by mostly white people some black
Well let's see, we have about 200 million white people in this country, and about 4 million Muslims.

Do the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I did some research. Rape is forbidden in Islam.
Wrong. Raping non-Muslims is fine under Islam.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I dated a women who left Islam. Her family had some pretty back azz ideas. They called themselves Liberals but thought Gays and people of some races were the scourage of America.

It seems that her parents assimilated to the American way.

Old 12-11-2015, 03:50 AM

Quote:
It seems that her parents assimilated to the American way.
Here again, we see a comparison of America -- which is fairly accepting of gays -- to Islam, which executes gays just for being gay.

Old 12-11-2015, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I notice is says abstain from sex. It doesn't say "force someone to have sex". And if you want to get technical, that woman was not a slave or married to him.
If you want to get technical, it's okay for Muslims to rape non-Muslims according to the tenets of Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies