Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 10:36 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times

Advertisements

Saying that "God is great" or how ever it exactly translates while doing some evil heinous shyt is beyond the scope of my comprehension. It really is, I can't get over how these guys can be such friggin animals. I really can't fathom it.

When we took out Osama I think it was more like just putting down a rabid dog, wasn't anyone here in the western world hollering out "god is great" it was more like, yeah, fine, it was something that needed to be done, much more matter of fact.

Those savages, IDK.... sawing off a man's head with a smallish knife is some grisly stuff, lots of screaming and gurgling and it takes a little time, the guy is alive longer than need be, this isn't something like the Guillotine that was actually much more humane, the stuff that they pull isn't something that a sane human should witness.

Destroying another person and chanting god is great is a sickness, a cancer, and it needs to be stopped.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:41 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
What good is Islam then. Its whole purpose was to justify killing to take treasure and land and then taking the women for wives and sex slaves. All fun is forbidden under Islam except for going on infidel raping and sex slaving hunts as well as the favored suicide for 72 virgins gig....it's a terribly sad perversion.

I can't speak for all of them, but in regards to the radicals, man talk about a miserable existence! It seems that in reality they have insecurity issues, and feel they need to use force to get sex! What I don't understand is how ANY woman could get behind that type of ideology, and allow themselves to be subjected to these freaks?

Old 12-11-2015, 10:43 AM

410 posts, read 398,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Saying that "God is great" or how ever it exactly translates while doing some evil heinous shyt is beyond the scope of my comprehension. It really is, I can't get over how these guys can be such friggin animals. I really can't fathom it.
I take offense to you lumping muslim savages with animals.
No animal has ever suicide bombed, honor killed, thrown gays of the roof or flown planes into a building.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:43 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,015,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Get ready to get called out for the Alex Jones link, because you know... if it isn't covered in the mainstream media, it must not be true! At any rate, if I were the citizens of Germany I'd be demanding accountability from that pinko commie Merkel, as well as her resignation for importing this crap into their country! I'd also look into demanding the rights and the means to defend ourselves and our families from harm! These so-called "refugees" need to learn their damn place once and for all! They are guests, and if they don't like the culture of whatever host country they came to because it offends them, then either they need to go back to their 3rd world s***hole, or the host country needs to put a boot in their a** and do it forcibly!
For those that want to attack the Alex Jones link. It is mentioned in this article as well.

At Pocking, another well-kept Bavarian town, the headmaster of the grammar school wrote to parents telling them not to let their daughters wear skimpy clothing. This was to avoid ‘misunderstandings’ with 200 migrants who were put up in the school’s gymnasium over the summer, before being moved on this month.
The letter to parents said the migrants were ‘mainly Muslim, and speak Arabic. They have their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be warn... revealing tops or blouses, short skirts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings

Germany in a state of SIEGE after Angela Merkel opened floodgates to migrants | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-11-2015, 11:05 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHastings View Post
I take offense to you lumping muslim savages with animals.
No animal has ever suicide bombed, honor killed, thrown gays of the roof or flown planes into a building.
LOL, you are right, my apologies sir.

It's insulting to animals to call those savages animals.

I stand corrected.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:12 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Anyone can see from the above sequence of posts that you are wrong when you say that my initial response to you had no relation to your previous post.

Now, go ahead and tell us more about your issue with Christian "nutjobs."
Firstly, I never used the term Christian terrorist. I said nutjob. You added the word terrorist. Do not put words into my mouth. You were hijacking the thread to take it towards terrorism.

my post was a response to text in the quran, and how a Christian nutjob, interprets Deuteronomy to place the blame of rape at the victim - & that if one is indoctrined enough into their religion, and takes some book written thousands of years ago, literally ~ it's not going to fit in today's society.

And just so we are clear, Islam has significant issues, that need to be addressed. I am also not islamophobic, like some of you.

Now, if only some of you were this passionate about all rape, we could start making a difference to reduce the appalling rates, regardless of what men might shout, in the act.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:17 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Firstly, I never used the term Christian terrorist. I said nutjob. You added the word terrorist. Do not put words into my mouth. You were hijacking the thread to take it towards terrorism.

my post was a response to text in the quran, and how a Christian nutjob, interprets Deuteronomy to place the blame of rape at the victim - & that if one is indoctrined enough into their religion, and takes some book written thousands of years ago, literally ~ it's not going to fit in today's society.

And just so we are clear, Islam has significant issues, that need to be addressed. I am also not islamophobic, like some of you.

Now, if only some of you were this passionate about all rape, we could start making a difference to reduce the appalling rates, regardless of what men might shout, in the act.
The only way the rates will be reduced is if women arm themselves.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:32 AM

410 posts, read 398,648 times
Quote:
And just so we are clear, Islam has significant issues, that need to be addressed.
I am also not islamophobic, like some of you.
Are you suggesting that Islam, based on Quran, as revealed to Mohamed by God has "significant issues"?
There are about 50 countries where you would be killed as a blasphemer and the killer would be celebrated as a martyr.

Just to jog your memory, Theo Van Gogh, the Dutch cartoonist had his throat slit for drawing a cartoon of Mohamed.

Quote:
If there were an ideology that ascribed rape as a punishment to infidels and prisoners, can I count on your support to ban that ideology from being practiced?

Old 12-11-2015, 11:44 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The only way the rates will be reduced is if women arm themselves.
Maybe.
Maybe we can progress past being more wound up by a religion, rather than a crime that occurs across all demographics.
A woman is more likely to be raped by someone she knows, than a crazed man shouting religious bull**** .

Old 12-11-2015, 12:24 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Coming soon to a restroom near you?

'Abdulrahman Ali, a Somalian who arrived in America four years ago, is accused of sexually assaulting a gas station attendant in a bathroom at Gordy’s Travel Plaza in Mapleton, North Dakota.

Rapes occurring in and around migrant camps are now so prevalent, that authorities in Germany are covering up details of incidents so as not to “legitimize” critics of mass immigration.

Virtually every week, new cases of migrants raping women come to light, including recent attacks in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom.

Muslim Migrant Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting "Allahu Akbar"
Aside from the obviously terrible act of rape, in Muslim countries, rape is also an act of terrorism or war. BBC NEWS | In Depth | How did rape become a weapon of war?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies