Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 04:40 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yes, sure. Women in Iran back before the new fundie politics dressed in modern Western clothes, had jobs, etc. Turkey was liberal and more secular as well; still is, relatively. That stuff is subject to interpretation, and depends on who's in power.
Wait Ruth4....errrrrrr? You mean it stopped but it is still going on? What is the TRUTH here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
This sort of stuff is going to lead to a rise of ultra far right, ultra nationalistic and racist neo Nazi type activity. Exactly what Germany loathes. Yet, the politicians set this up! What did they think would happen?! They opened the floodgates to one of the most inferior cultures on the face of the planet. How could they think this would have been a positive in any way, shape, or form for Germans? They are damn near traitorous as far as I'm concerned. And now, those politicians reap the consequences and tuck their tales. They've set the stage for increased conflict, violence, and crime. They are monumental morons! Why would anyone want to to sabotage their own nation!?
Right wing parties have been growing in Europe for many years now. This is of course fueling them more. But what response does the normal Joe on the street have? To let normal Jane's get raped and molested by people purporting to seek aid? To work to pay welfare for people not even from their country?

If people want to flee their country because of the alleged horrors and then turn the charitable countries that they go to into the country they are fleeing from what exactly does that say?

Old 01-07-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuebor View Post
From the report:

Quote:
Albers says police have not yet identified any suspects, but added that migrants who commit serious crimes should be deported. That demand was echoed by members of the Bavarian CSU party in Germany's ruling coalition.
Wait? What? Serious crimes? Migrants that commit any crime should either be imprisoned or deported depending on the seriousness of the crime. Citizens are supposed to get protection from their governments not imported criminals.

And for all of you Americans how do you feel about paying for the San Bernardino Bombers baby? Yeah, that is a gift that keeps on giving. Come over here and kill us and we will raise your children for free. Maybe they will kill some innocent people too or at least molest some women.

Old 01-07-2016, 06:42 AM

16,560 posts, read 10,643,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
Spare me.

Face reality and not the PC world: The Puerto Rican and Dominican attackers in NYC were Christians and Arab, north African attackers in Cologne were Moslem.

Do you even have any conception of what a Christian is? Let me put it this way: being born in a predominantly Christian land does not automatically make a person a Christian, any more than being born in a hospital makes a person a doctor.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:05 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
From the report:

Wait? What? Serious crimes? Migrants that commit any crime should either be imprisoned or deported depending on the seriousness of the crime. Citizens are supposed to get protection from their governments not imported criminals.

And for all of you Americans how do you feel about paying for the San Bernardino Bombers baby? Yeah, that is a gift that keeps on giving. Come over here and kill us and we will raise your children for free. Maybe they will kill some innocent people too or at least molest some women.
I don't have a problem with paying for the baby. She's an innocent victim in all this, and a U.S. citizen by the way. A child should not be punished for the sins of the parents.

But I agree that citizens should be protected over these migrants. I think it's time to take a vacation to Europe before the entire continent is a no-go zone in 10-20 years. Do you think we will grant refugee status to any native Europeans if this continues? I have a feeling it would be harder for them to get in than a Syrian.

Stuff like this may ensure a Donald Trump victory.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:07 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Do you even have any conception of what a Christian is? Let me put it this way: being born in a predominantly Christian land does not automatically make a person a Christian, any more than being born in a hospital makes a person a doctor.
Oh, he knows that but it doesn't fit the narrative.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:09 AM

2,851 posts, read 2,304,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don't have a problem with paying for the baby. She's an innocent victim in all this, and a U.S. citizen by the way. A child should not be punished for the sins of the parents.

But I agree that citizens should be protected over these migrants. I think it's time to take a vacation to Europe before the entire continent is a no-go zone in 10-20 years. Do you think we will grant refugee status to any native Europeans if this continues? I have a feeling it would be harder for them to get in than a Syrian.

Unfortunately, I have to agree on all counts.

The US should be vigilant in whom we let in. Once the baby is born here legally, there's no way out. We can't have different classes of citizens.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Wait? What? Not paying someone welfare is a form of punishment?

And I also do not think I should have to even pay one cent for the sins of the parents, who did not just sin, they KILLED 14 PEOPLE and injured 22 MORE. They had no right to do this and their baby should be shipped out or at least not rewarded for this.
Quote:

Old 01-07-2016, 07:15 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:

That baby should be adopted out and never told who her parents were.

We also shouldn't take fleeing Europeans in as refugees. The mental disease that motivates them to open their borders to an incompatible culture does not go away just because it was proven to be suicidal to their own culture. It follows them. Like a Californian who flees the state and then tries to turn their new home into another California. Let them keep their particular form of crazy over there on their own continent. We've got enough of our own kinds of crazy to deal with over here.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
Unfortunately, I have to agree on all counts.

The US should be vigilant in whom we let in. Once the baby is born here legally, there's no way out. We can't have different classes of citizens.
Nor should tax payers be forced to support people who commit murder. A number of religions, unlike Islam, are against murder. This is a violation of their religious freedoms.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
That baby should be adopted out and never told who her parents were.
If that baby is getting any form of public assistance I think all records should be open. Let it live with pride. Let us know what is in our communities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies