Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 08:34 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,954,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Same goes for Odummy...he should be in jail for being a traitor.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to make serious statements. We all know that you have a different ideology than Mr. Obama. The difference is that you interpret a difference in opinion as being a traitor. We don't live in a banana republic where they throw people in jail who have contrary views.

Old 01-10-2016, 09:26 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I'm ready for a bill that will get the Congress to return their wages when they have done NOTHING to earn them. I want a refund on the Benghazi hearings and I want Michelle Bachman's and others pension eliminated.
"I'm ready for a bill that will get the Congress to return their wages when they have done NOTHING to earn them"

Thankfully, your PERSONAL opinion does NOT pay them.

If you want money back from those hearings, why not go back and get the money spent on the Valerie Plame diabolical?

I' sure we can find other dem hearings that were all for show.

"and I want Michelle Bachman's and others pension eliminated."

How do you feel about harry reid? You know, "We don't need a budget", Killed over 300 bills sent to the Senate by the House with not as much as a look see for the other Senators.

Or nancy, "We have to pass it, to find out what is in it"?

"What is good for the goose, is good for the gander"

If you ONLY complain about the repubs you are either very naive or just plain biased.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:34 PM

5,576 posts, read 8,002,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to make serious statements. We all know that you have a different ideology than Mr. Obama. The difference is that you interpret a difference in opinion as being a traitor. We don't live in a banana republic where they throw people in jail who have contrary views.
No, your country is just enough of a banana republic for the President to rule by decree, for the government to incur an enormous debt that you can't pay back, for a gang of torturing war criminals and those complicit in their crimes to totally control the government, for its health care system to be based on bribing the Congress to pass a law forcing the public to buy corporations' products, for the government to be too incompetent to run a vital website, for the executive branch to be waging a "War on Whistleblowers" to the extent they have to seek asylum in places like Russia, for bridges to fall down in the water, for cities to not have fit-to-drink running water*, and for rotting gas lines to blow up whole buildings. Obviously not anything like a banana republic, right?

*A technology that we should keep in mind was around 5000 years ago in the Indus Valley.

Old 03-08-2017, 04:51 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
It's only been a year, why not just send this one back up to Trump. I mean it was a valid bill approved by both houses and I know it was a solid bill.

Old 03-08-2017, 07:41 PM

34,064 posts, read 17,088,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It's only been a year, why not just send this one back up to Trump. I mean it was a valid bill approved by both houses and I know it was a solid bill.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies