Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 03:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I disagree that most foreigners are ugly in the physical sense but balkanization and division is being encouraged in our country rather than assimilation. This does not make for a cohesive society.

I realize appearance is in the eye of the beholder, but you should see all these thousands of middle easterners and East Africans the government dumped in my city the past few years. Most of their faces are absolutely grotesque, which is about all you see since they are covered in muslim costumes. They are likely low value even by third world standards. Worse they are clearly hostile and mentally ill. The other night at the supermarket one foreign man was with his litter of head covered children. He spoke English but acting like a complete lunatic. Even his kids were looking at him with bewilderment and sorrow. His behavior and hostile attitude literally ruined the whole atmosphere.

I was first exposed to middle easterners back in the '90s at college. I learned quickly these people are hostile and do not belong here at all. Because I know non-Westerners and have observed them is why I don't like them and don't want any of them here.

It's not just about looks, there is often something different and wrong with these people at a natural selection and genetic level leave alone nurture.

Some of the foreigners are about average American in appearance, but they act arrogant as you ever seen. They think because they're the top 5% in their culture that makes them superior when in reality they're mostly average in the West. Who needs any of this?

Old 01-11-2016, 03:10 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I realize appearance is in the eye of the beholder, but you should see all these thousands of middle easterners and East Africans the government dumped in my city the past few years. Most of their faces are absolutely grotesque, which is about all you see since they are covered in muslim costumes. They are likely low value even by third world standards. Worse they are clearly hostile and mentally ill. The other night at the supermarket one foreign man was with his litter of head covered children. He spoke English but acting like a complete lunatic. Even his kids were looking at him with bewilderment and sorrow. His behavior and hostile attitude literally ruined the whole atmosphere.

I was first exposed to middle easterners back in the '90s at college. I learned quickly these people are hostile and do not belong here at all. Because I know non-Westerners and have observed them is why I don't like them and don't want any of them here.

It's not just about looks, there is often something different and wrong with these people at a natural selection and genetic level leave alone nurture.

Some of the foreigners are about average American in appearance, but they act arrogant as you ever seen. They think because they're the top 5% in their culture that makes them superior when in reality they're mostly average in the West. Who needs any of this?
Talk about arrogance....

Old 01-11-2016, 03:20 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Yes, there was discrimination in America, and that is the stain that we can never wash out of the fabric of our country, but in the 1950's there was the beginning of the black middle class.

Paradise? no, but the black family was strong, and the financial upward mobility of the black family and black community was on the rise. Educational opportunities were expanding for blacks and change was coming that would benefit everyone in their communities.
Yeah, times sure were wonderful for black people in the 50's. You only need to look at John Wayne movies to see an accurate depiction of happy ethnic minorities!

Old 01-11-2016, 03:24 PM

170 posts, read 104,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, Whites were subjected to indentured servitude in the USA. After Bacon's Rebellion, Blacks were explicitly reserved as slaves. And after slavery, Blacks had all kinds of restrictions, in particular, Jim Crow. Of course Whites would do better. They were given more opportunities to do so thsn Blacks. Were Whites explicitly subjected to Jim Crow?
Top of food chain vs bottom of food chain. Ya know how to get to the top? You FIGHT. Using government to do your fighting for you just pisses the others off because you aren't destroying them just pissing them off. It will come back to bite you in the rear end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
The difference between the 50s and today: Your pseudoscience was mainstream back then, now it is an opinion shared only by people who live on the outskirts of society (extreme right wingers).

For that alone 2016 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50s
Pseudoscience because YOU don't believe in truth and facts. Must suck to live in a bubble of rainbows and unicorns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Very few American white women want someone with such backwards views. I'm guessing he's probably a Stormfront poster

Ever wonder why, literally, 99% of people who want to turn the clock back to 1950 are white males, the other 1% suffering from Stockholm Syndrome from their bullying white husband and minorities (like a certain Hispanic-in-denial on this thread with a white wife)
My wife wants it turned back as well. As do all of my female friends. Only feminazis don't. Oh and my wife loves my views its part of what attracted her to a STRONG WHITE MALE instead of a feminized metrosexual sissy.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:26 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator1483 View Post
My wife wants it turned back as well. As do all of my female friends. Only feminazis don't. Oh and my wife loves my views its part of what attracted her to a STRONG WHITE MALE instead of a feminized metrosexual sissy.
Ah, so you're a dittohead. Explains a lot...

Old 01-11-2016, 03:29 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Did you ever wonder if your grandmother had any dreams of her own? You know, for herself, not related to a husband and kids? Not that it mattered, because as a woman, her life choices were very narrow.
Taking care of the family is a million times more important than whatever job daddy does.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator1483 View Post
Top of food chain vs bottom of food chain. Ya know how to get to the top? You FIGHT. Using government to do your fighting for you just pisses the others off because you aren't destroying them just pissing them off. It will come back to bite you in the rear end.

Pseudoscience because YOU don't believe in truth and facts. Must suck to live in a bubble of rainbows and unicorns.

Nothing bolsters an online argument like someone claiming that all the people they know think exactly like they do. Why would anyone ever doubt the validity of that?

Old 01-11-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

I have a kettle that you should meet sometime.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:33 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Linda D has it right. Eye State Your Name is wrong.

I was beaten a lot by an abusive drunk that got a pass from the rest of the neighborhood. When I got back from 'Nam I paid him a visit with every intention to beat him as close to death as I could with a bit of primitive torture just for grins. I wanted a little payback.

Fortunately for me I saw the weak and painfully sick old man dying of emphysema. I realized that leaving him untouched was just about the worst thing I could do. So that is exactly what I did. I wished him a long and miserably painful life and walked away.

I was a pretty disturbed individual at that point in my life. I probably suffering from PTSD and speed withdrawal left over from the War. Looking back on it I am glad I did not touch him because I would have probably been jailed for my efforts.

In no way, shape or form do I want to return to those days and that society.

So no one has drunkard, abusive parents today? No one is coming back from war physically and mentally damaged today? Trust me, your rough time in your youth is if anything more common today. The difference most of the young today have little hope or opportunities the youth had then.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:34 PM

170 posts, read 104,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Nothing bolsters an online argument like someone claiming that all the people they know think exactly like they do. Why would anyone ever doubt the validity of that?
I doubt you grasp the IRONY of what you just said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies