Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHY did Hillary use her own server
Treason 1 1.01%
Greed 2 2.02%
She feels that she is above all laws 56 56.57%
All of the above 20 20.20%
Other, please post 4 4.04%
She did nothing illegal 11 11.11%
not sure 5 5.05%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 09:27 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

Hillary has been around the block many times. She knew it was wrong . She put out top secret and above top secret material on a unsecured server and she knew it. She can wiggle around it with her lying words but the money flowed to her and Bill for his speeches and her power to make deals for foreign nations above our countries interest. Hillary got paid plenty from those who got what they wanted from Hillary. Russia got the uranium. Hillary is selling top secret material to our enemies and she makes light of it. She is loving the power and corruption is nothing new to her.

She should be jailed for treason. Her greed and love of power is dangerous but she keeps it at bay with her manipulation of acting dumb and talking away the seriousness of her actions.. the people fall for it but I don't.

If anyone did such a thing, it wasn't a mistake it is purposeful and stupid including Patraeus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 09:42 AM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
NOW, IT'S NOT A QUESTION, IF HILLARY DID IT. NOW IS THE TIME TO ASK WHY HILLARY AND HER STAFF DID IT. (WAS IT TREASON OR JUST GREED OR BOTH)
Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email | New York Post
To make a prisoner swap (the Ambassador for the Blind Sheik)? Because Obama had said that Al Queada was on the run and it was an election year? Because our government was running guns through Benghazi to Syria? There had to be money, power or protection involved in the decision to let them die and the decision to lie to the American people. These things don't happen in a vacuum or without coordinated effort.

What was a reason for the lie about the video (an excuse that was shoved down the throats of both the families of the fallen and the American public)? What would be the reason to spend a couple of weeks spouting a video when they must have known that eventually that story would fall flat?

There's a reason Clinton used the video as an excuse - while telling the public and families of a video, she was telling the leader of Egypt (and her own daughter) that it was a terrorist attack. Something she knew immediately in real time.

There's a reason why Stevens continual requests for more security was denied.

There's a reason why the attack was being watched in real time via drone and yet we left them there to die alone.

There's a reason why Obama threw the CIA under the bus re: their intelligence gathering on the growing threat in Benghazi, and while the CIA had been telling the administration for a year about the growing threat.

None of it makes sense without the important piece(s) of the puzzle that we cannot get to. Why can't we get to it? Why?

Democrats don't care about Benghazi. Why don't they care? Even those who are convinced that this is all a witch hunt against Hillary Clinton should be wondering about the facts that we DO know and wondering why this event was allowed to happen. One of our Ambassadors died. He begged for extra security and was denied and he died. The Ops guys on the ground begged for help once they realized that the compound was under attack. They begged for help, they did not receive it, and we left them there to die. The video was used as a reason and the video was proven to be a lie.

Does this whole thing go away because Clinton just thinks that she is "above the law"? I hope not. But I also don't think that this entire episode played out the way it did, simply because she's above the law. That's too easy of an answer. There's something there.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:27 AM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
NOW, IT'S NOT A QUESTION, IF HILLARY DID IT. NOW IS THE TIME TO ASK WHY HILLARY AND HER STAFF DID IT. (WAS IT TREASON OR JUST GREED OR BOTH)
Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email | New York Post
Let's think about your post.

You're suggesting that Hillary sat down one day and said to herself, "Let's see. I want to be President, so the best way to run an effective campaign is for me to commit treason."

And

Greed? In what way has she profited from this situation?

Now, do I think Hillary showed a definite lack of judgement here? Absolutely. Was there an intent to do something wrong? I have a hard time seeing that.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:32 AM

7,500 posts, read 5,749,500 times
So she instructed her people to remove security header
Her people copied and pasted secure emails from a server that is configured to NOT allow emailing then emailed it

Imagine what was on the emails she deleted!

I think there will be outrage like we have never see if she is not convicted. I also believe we will know everything if she's not because the FBI will leak it ALL to the press if she's not held accountable.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I think it's a very good question. Even if she was positive she would get away with it, it is STILL a good question.

Did she know in advance that she would be sending and receiving information that could incriminate her? Subjects like speaking fees and contributions to Clinton Foundation and Sydney Blumenthal's input are all sources of embarrassment, so maybe the whole thing was designed so that no one would ever know what she was doing.

It would have been missed if not for the Benghazi investigation. That's the way it goes; you hide one thing and get caught at something else even worse. She could have learned from Nixon.
She sent an email telling someone to remove the security heading and send via her private email. Did you know that?

Old 01-25-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post

You're suggesting that Hillary sat down one day and said to herself, "Let's see. I want to be President, so the best way to run an effective campaign is for me to commit treason."

And

Now, do I think Hillary showed a definite lack of judgement here? Absolutely. Was there an intent to do something wrong? I have a hard time seeing that.
Read my post above. There's your intent. I bet she used private email thinking nobody would investigate her because she thinks she's above the law and it was used because she used her position to get money for their foundation. I think this goes from security issues to public corruption.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:53 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,368,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post

And

I am of the opinion that 2 things have happened with Clinton's email. First, she set up the private server to avoid compliance with FOIA. This is pretty apparent with her use of pseudonyms for Chelsea. Second, and more importantly, it is now clear that she directed staffers and deputies to remove classification markings and send classified data from a classified network to her personal, unclassified network, which is a clear violation of Federal law. The argument about justification for her private server, and approval thereof becomes moot. Once she directed her staff to strip classification markings and send classified data from a high side network to her unclassified system, she broke the law. Around 1,340 times so far by the latest IC/IG accounting.

Last edited by TXStrat; 01-25-2016 at 11:11 AM..

Old 01-25-2016, 10:58 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yadda yadda yadda. Meanwhile, there are real issues facing this country. It would be nice if Republicans would focus there for a few minutes. Like that will ever happen.

She's right. We don't.

This is a real issue, very real and very important.
Not because of politics either.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:58 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Up til now she and Bill have been above the law. This time it might be just bad enough, she may have gone too far.

I believe Obama will allow her to be indicted which will force his good friend Biden to throw his hat into the ring.
_______

Originally Posted by Goinback2011
She knows Dem voters don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She's right. We don't.
That's the problem, because you should.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:59 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times
If newsmen want a list of Hillary's top secret emails, they should ask the Russians for them. I'm sure they have them.

Hillary has likely compromised intelligence info more than Snowden. Bots hate him. But they'll vote for Hillary for Prez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies