Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2016, 11:07 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
The part where the federal government with the will of the under informed in America, will continue to encroach their power into the lives of every citizen, no cover up required.
So you think that anyone should be able to start a nonpermitted fire on federal land????

Old 02-08-2016, 11:07 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Must be tough to be a Teahadist.

First they wanted the Federal Government to return the land to Oregon, and Governor Kate Brown told them to get lost.

Then they decided it was about the traditional owners, and the Paiute Tribe told them to scram.

Then they came up with the idea of only recognizing the county sheriff, andsheriff David Ward told them to skedaddle.

Then they formed a "citizen grand jury" to indict the sheriff for treason against the local citizens, but the citizens told them to "Git!"

At this point, are they even pretending that this is about anything but keeping their sorry rear sides out of prison?

Old 02-08-2016, 11:14 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Oh, I agree, because I am now far more aware of the insidious plots being hatch by western states to abscond with public lands so that they can be sold to the highest bidder to the detriment of the American people.
And a *lot* of people are now more aware that these "patriot" militias couldn't defend their way out of a paper bag.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:23 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Could be he is. There are those that understand the 1913 turn around with the FED privately owned banking system that is sucking up our tax dollars and there are those, that just don't get it. There's always the few ...
Well please start another thread and enlighten us.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore confirmed to OPB that she, along with other state lawmakers from western states, will be traveling to meet Bundy in Burns and in Portland.

Fiore said the final details of the trip are still being planned, but she expects to be in Portland on Thursday night to protest the jailing of Ammon and Ryan Bundy.

“There is a Nevadan [Ryan Bundy] sitting in jail, and as an office holder, I will be there to demand his release,” Fiore said. “If that Nevadan can’t leave Oregon, we will bring Nevada to him. Peaceful, of course.”
Cliven Bundy May Be Coming To Burns, Portland . News | OPB

A state assembly person believes that she can "demand" the release of a federal prisoner who violated federal law simply because she is a elected state official. And just when you thought that this comedy of constitutional illiterates couldn't become more absurd. From under what rock does the Republican Party find these people?

What law did Ryan Bundy violate?
Everything he has been indicted on, is perfectly legal and constitutional.
Ryan Bundy's Civil rights have been abused... Once again.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I have no idea why you are now shifting this topic to the Fed, but I'm not interested in going that far off topic. Have a good evening

The Fed is the root of all evils with a central government.
Without the fed, the government would not have the power(money) to enslave the people.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
So you think that anyone should be able to start a nonpermitted fire on federal land????

If it is going to save my life investment.... Hell yes and I'm calling for help from neighbors.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:52 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Fed is the root of all evils with a central government.
Without the fed, the government would not have the power(money) to enslave the people.
If living in America is considered enslavement because of government, what country on this planet would you consider to be free?
Only one's I can think of off hand are Haiti and Somalia. They have no effective government.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
If living in America is considered enslavement because of government, what country on this planet would you consider to be free?
Only one's I can think of off hand are Haiti and Somalia. They have no effective government.
From one extreme to the other....

Andrew Jackson was so right about the banks winning and the people losing.

Old 02-09-2016, 12:51 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,837,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You should do your research, because you are wrong.

The charges pertaining to the accusations of one of the fires being set to cover up poaching were dropped, and the judge dismissed the testimony highlighted above in red.
Are you still at it??? I showed you the official US Department of Justice final decision!! There is no "dropped". That's it!! And you're TELLING ME TO DO MY RESEARCH!???

Seriously. Quit playing around. Nobody can be that dumb.

Last edited by kdog; 02-09-2016 at 12:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies