Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2016, 08:23 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,968,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Here is an analysis of the arrest and shooting from a pro-gun website:
LaVoy Finicum Was Not Murdered. He Forced Oregon Police To Shoot Him.
Interesting and maybe I am wrong here, but your article states ..........On Tuesday, January 26, government officials apparently decided that they had an opportunity to capture the majority of the protest leadership.

Look at the date in the left hand corner.......and why all the black square blocking?

Plus, I re track my post on this Mark McConnell video appears he is questionable and possibly forced into making this video to keep his azz out of jail.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Wow, from "If law enforcement gets in your way, KILL THEM!!" to "We never hurt anyone. We just want to go hoooome!"

Yes, patriots, here are your tough guy warriors, devolving into puddles of victimhood as soon as the going gets tough. Too funny.
You honestly don't see the over exaggeration here.......this certainly looks made up or possible plants to make the Patriots look like loons. I consider and see some very poor acting here.....Some very questionable things are out there about the remaining people, David Fry was reported as being very unbalanced a few weeks into this protest.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:43 PM

47,022 posts, read 26,109,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You honestly don't see the over exaggeration here.......this certainly looks made up or possible plants to make the Patriots look like loons.
They looked and sounded like loons from the word go.

Quote:
I consider and see some very poor acting here...
If you mean that the Cowliphate did a very poor imitation of actual patriotism, I might agree.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:54 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,119,342 times
Quote:
Here is an analysis of the arrest and shooting from a pro-gun website:
LaVoy Finicum Was Not Murdered. He Forced Oregon Police To Shoot Him.
I think everyone would agree that if he was reaching for a gun, then it would without a doubt be a justified shooting. And that may well be what happened.

However, the problem is that no matter what side of the fence you may be on, you cannot draw any definitive conclusions from the video. The camera is too far away, and there is no audio.

Quote:
You honestly don't see the over exaggeration here.......this certainly looks made up or possible plants to make the Patriots look like loons. I consider and see some very poor acting here.....Some very questionable things are out there about the remaining people, David Fry was reported as being very unbalanced a few weeks into this protest.

It's impossible to know who may, or may not be a plant. One thing is for sure, it makes no sense to have allowed them to have internet access all this time. The question is why were they allowing their message to go out this long? It would certainly make more sense if their was a plant in there still, and he/she was putting out a message that the government wanted out.

Let me be clear, I'm not saying that there is, or isn't a plant inside the refuge, but if there was a plant putting out the messages, it would explain why their message was being allowed to get out.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:12 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,248,798 times
Quote:
Interesting and maybe I am wrong here, but your article states ..........On Tuesday, January 26, government officials apparently decided that they had an opportunity to capture the majority of the protest leadership.

Look at the date in the left hand corner.......and why all the black square blocking?

Plus, I re track my post on this Mark McConnell video appears he is questionable and possibly forced into making this video to keep his azz out of jail.
There was a story that was talking about the time stamp. It said that it is consistent with Zulu time.

What is Zulu (Zulu time)? - Definition from WhatIs.com
Zulu time would be a little after midnight and the date the 27th.

Old 02-01-2016, 05:54 AM

57,410 posts, read 26,363,290 times
Some people have a very different take on the shooting, evidently he did have a loaded 9mm gun.
Side issue but wonder through all this if he and the others even had a license to carry.

"The grainy footage shows Finicum raising his hands and then turning and flailing his arms. He then lowers his arms to his body and is shot by Oregon State Police troopers, the FBI said.
Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the FBI's Portland office, told reporters Finicum can be seen reaching for his jacket pocket, where officers found a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun. But the lack of focus in the video makes it difficult to discern Finicum's precise movements.
The dead rancher's relatives said the video seems to show him gesturing, or trying to keep his balance in the snow.
"Although he may have been animated, he does not appear to have been threatening or posing any real threat or danger to anyone," Finicum's family said in their statement"

Family of slain Oregon protester challenges FBI account of his death | Reuters

Old 02-01-2016, 06:56 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,946,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
... Let me be clear, I'm not saying that there is, or isn't a plant inside the refuge, but if there was a plant putting out the messages, it would explain why their message was being allowed to get out.
The Bundys continue to have multiple forums to communicate their message:

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/

Bundy Ranch

https://twitter.com/BundyRanch?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Old 02-01-2016, 06:57 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,287,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Some people have a very different take on the shooting, evidently he did have a loaded 9mm gun.
Side issue but wonder through all this if he and the others even had a license to carry.

"The grainy footage shows Finicum raising his hands and then turning and flailing his arms. He then lowers his arms to his body and is shot by Oregon State Police troopers, the FBI said.
Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the FBI's Portland office, told reporters Finicum can be seen reaching for his jacket pocket, where officers found a loaded 9mm semi-automatic handgun. But the lack of focus in the video makes it difficult to discern Finicum's precise movements.
The dead rancher's relatives said the video seems to show him gesturing, or trying to keep his balance in the snow.
"Although he may have been animated, he does not appear to have been threatening or posing any real threat or danger to anyone," Finicum's family said in their statement"

That's an interesting eyewitness account since Shawna Cox, who was also in the truck, has made a statement that Victoria was terrified and that the two of them were on the floorboard in the back seat with the FBI pumping "hundreds of bullets" into the truck. Of course, maybe there was an observation window in the bottom of the door on the driver's side installed for just such occasions. It's a shame she didn't get a cell phone video while she was watching the action.

Her statement and the original statement from Lisa Bundy are what the family is using for definitive information. They have posted several times on the Bundy Ranch FB page, also refuting the video and the FBI statements. What a surprise. They also posted a still from the video with a message claiming that Finicum jumped out to draw fire and protect the other occupants of the vehicle, who were under a grenade attack. The still is actually of a flashbang going off after LaVoy finished making bad decisions. A grenade at the proximity to the truck shown in the still would have opened the side up like a tin can.

The pertinent part of this interview starts at about 17 minutes in (total video is an hour), where she says Finicum jumped out of the truck and there were bullets flying, taking out the windows of the truck. Had this been the case, and they had had their heads up far enough to see what was going on, they would certainly not have survived. I'm almost certain that the closed door impeded their view somewhat. The windows also magically grew back when the shooting stopped. Maybe that is the "miracle" they were hoping for. God works in mysterious ways.

Listen for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/?fref=ts

Last edited by cuebald; 02-01-2016 at 07:06 AM..

Old 02-01-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There was a story that was talking about the time stamp. It said that it is consistent with Zulu time.

What is Zulu (Zulu time)? - Definition from WhatIs.com
Zulu time would be a little after midnight and the date the 27th.
If this was done in the afternoon in Oregon, how do we go with this explanation......do they think we are stupid, or were they ready for this question to explain something other than the truth, whatever that may be? Honestly, if you believe this hogwash, I have an island to sell you! Don't you see they tried to cover every possible question, this in itself, leaves us questioning them even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Being a shooter myself and knowing many people who shoot, I am very comfortable with a pistol revolver, 9 mm feel to light and nothing I like to shoot. That being said, I would never grab a 9 mm NEVER.......if my other gun was not available, people do not just switch out. Plus, a man who is known for carrying a gun on his hip is not going to go to a fight with a concealed weapon under his shirt. Then a man is not going to go for his gun, change his mind and go for it again.......this was the biggest BS of the whole explanation! Witnesses are saying he only had a rifle which was in the truck, he didn't have any gun on his body.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
That's an interesting eyewitness account since Shawna Cox, who was also in the truck, has made a statement that Victoria was terrified and that the two of them were on the floorboard in the back seat with the FBI pumping "hundreds of bullets" into the truck. Of course, maybe there was an observation window in the bottom of the door on the driver's side installed for just such occasions. It's a shame she didn't get a cell phone video while she was watching the action.

Her statement and the original statement from Lisa Bundy are what the family is using for definitive information. They have posted several times on the Bundy Ranch FB page, also refuting the video and the FBI statements. What a surprise. They also posted a still from the video with a message claiming that Finicum jumped out to draw fire and protect the other occupants of the vehicle, who were under a grenade attack. The still is actually of a flashbang going off after LaVoy finished making bad decisions. A grenade at the proximity to the truck shown in the still would have opened the side up like a tin can.

The pertinent part of this interview starts at about 17 minutes in (total video is an hour), where she says Finicum jumped out of the truck and there were bullets flying, taking out the windows of the truck. Had this been the case, and they had had their heads up far enough to see what was going on, they would certainly not have survived. I'm almost certain that the closed door impeded their view somewhat. The windows also magically grew back when the shooting stopped. Maybe that is the "miracle" they were hoping for. God works in mysterious ways.

Listen for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/?fref=ts

The date is still off on your provided video, no autopsy has been revealed and the truck is in hiding......why is this? Easy to make Patriots look like the bad guys to some Americans., just by lying. The government has Paiute artifacts in an abandoned building collecting cobwebs and dust, why were the Paiute not concerned before now? After all, we all know how much they treasure their past history.
https://www.intellihub.com/blaine-co...-led-to-death/
Cooper, who again claims to have been at the refuge when Ammon, Finicum, and the others left, then stated, “When they left to go over to the other county, all of them left their weapons behind. As far as Ammon wasn’t armed, LaVoy wasn’t armed, all of LaVoys weapons were at the refuge when he left.”

At this point in the interview Cooper interjects with yet another bombshell, revealing why Finicum actually drove away from the police stop in the first place.

“The only reason he drove off was because he was being fired at so he drove off so he didn’t get shot. Theres two rounds in the top of his truck that they were able to photograph. Thats why he drove off and tried to get around there because he was afraid they were going to kill him. And he was right.”

To recap, Blaine Cooper, a member of the refuge occupation from the beginning, has now gone on the record with claims that ALL of the people arrested on the highway, as well as the man killed, were completely and totally unarmed. Obviously these claims go in stark contrast to those made by the FBI and reported by the mainstream media.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies