Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 06:42 PM

1,504 posts, read 852,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by numberfive View Post
Not my problem if you can't google or keep up on news in the LGBT community.

Also, Bruce Jenner revealed himself as Caitlyn Jenner. Did you need me to "back up that debate claim too"? LOL
Bruce Jenner was such a fierce competitor all his life- to the point of it being an obsessive sickness. He first had an on going competition with his sister as a child. Then he competed with woman on TV as an entertainer....His so called transformation was not about sexual identity - but about an almost sick desire to surpass everyone. Jenner was a person who searched all of his life to find ways to dominate his fellow human beings- to WIN at everything....This was no different than him competing as an athlete. This was a perverse attempt at gaining more POWER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 06:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
I know that, but do you really think a 4 year old understands any of that? And do you really think that most of us don't know that this is really about pushing an agenda at the expense of our children?
The post I was responding to was in regards to an 11 year old that was under the care of a physician, and a psychiatrist and they decided that puberty blockers were the best treatment for them at this time.

They are not teaching 4 year olds about sexual orientation, or gender reassignment.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:20 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,330,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The post I was responding to was in regards to an 11 year old that was under the care of a physician, and a psychiatrist and they decided that puberty blockers were the best treatment for them at this time.

They are not teaching 4 year olds about sexual orientation, or gender reassignment.
11 is way too young as well. Why does the LGBT agenda include destroying the lives of young children who are incapable of making their own choices? I'm 100% certain that the MD involved is making a lot of money by sanctioning this kind of child abuse. Just because a doctor says it's okay doesn't make it so. Joseph Mengele was a doctor too.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
11 is way too young as well. Why does the LGBT agenda include destroying the lives of young children who are incapable of making their own choices? I'm 100% certain that the MD involved is making a lot of money by sanctioning this kind of child abuse. Just because a doctor says it's okay doesn't make it so. Joseph Mengele was a doctor too.
Puberty blockers destroy nothing, and it's completely reversible. The point of the treatment is to allow the child time to mature to the point that they can make the choice of whether or not to proceed any further. It is not done on the whim of the parent. The child can't decide on their own to do this, and it isn't done against the wishes of the child. It basically hits the pause button until the person reaches the age of consent and can decide for themselves.

In the story linked earlier, the parents didn't even want their child to be transgender because they knew it would make their life more difficult, but they are allowing this to give the child time to mature and make their own decisions.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:22 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,274,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
It was a private preschool.
Just read it and your right.

Still, confirms that I would not have to worry about my son learning this, at his age, at his Christian pre-school.

Old 04-10-2016, 09:03 PM

74 posts, read 55,816 times
Teaching children "tolerance for homosexuality" presupposes that children are inherently homophobic/transphobic/whatever-phobic by default, and that they should be exorcised from this "sin" via reeducation programs... it's basically Liberals conception of the original sin.
Funny how deeply religious "atheistic liberals" are.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:35 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
LOL

Good point.

This sex stuff where it involves children makes my skin crawl.

The only thing children who are 4 and 5 think (and giggle) about is stuff related to the bathroom and how "dirty" it is.

But now a bunch of sick, perverted adults want to expand on that and get into sex change operations and the like.

Disgusting.

I can easily imagine a boy who -- following his normal development -- would end up as gay man being mistaken for a boy who needs to change into a girl when that would be the last thing he wanted.

I can also easily imagine a boy who would end up straight (but happens to be a bit effeminate) or a girl who would end up straight (but is a tomboy) being pushed in the direction of transgenderism -- the latest manifestation of a series of "mental illness" fads like autism and aspergers --everyone's into it, baby, because it's the "new thing."

Hmm, what ever happened to hysteria, which was supposedly prevalent during Freud's lifetime and now seems to have disappeared?

These psychiatric syndromes are nothing more than fads -- without any scientific basis whatsoever.

Again, it's creepy.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:45 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchek View Post
Teaching children "tolerance for homosexuality" presupposes that children are inherently homophobic/transphobic/whatever-phobic by default, and that they should be exorcised from this "sin" via reeducation programs... it's basically Liberals conception of the original sin.
Funny how deeply religious "atheistic liberals" are.
Liberalism IS a religion -- completely oblivious and immune to any questioning of its dogmas, no matter how reasonable.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Another example of why being gay is taught.... You are not born that way.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:44 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Too young imo to teach kids about that. My son goes to a Christian school--he is 4--hearing stories like this validates my decision to not put him into a regular public preschool.
This is a private school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies