Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2016, 10:46 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningPoeFrost View Post
There's simply no point in arguing with Liberals about what to do! They believe that they are right and NOTHING will change their mind. Hillary is probably going to win in November, so let's just accept this. She is also going to implement collectivist liberal policies to combat terror as well. We need to accept this. All people, who don't agree with her approach, can do is be vigilant, armed and protect themselves. That, and watch the body count rise here in the United States as a result of weak liberal policies to combat terror. Just deal with it people! I'm tired of trying to debate and convince these people. Let them believe what they believe and let Hillary bring in all the refugees she wants, and watch the bodies pile up. Even THEN, liberals will still think they are right! We could lose a whole freakin major city, and they would still think they are right. Deaths from terrorism are going to rise in the US and in Europe even more so than before, until we shut these liberals down. Most Liberals could literaly be face-to-face with a terrorist pointing a weapon at their heads and they would STILL argue that bringing refugees in was a good idea! Again BE Vigilant, and protect yourselves, don't be a statistic.
Hahaha, fantastic fictional story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 10:53 AM

477 posts, read 314,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hahaha, fantastic fictional story.
This ^^^ This ^^^ Is exactly what I'm talking about! The mindset that will lead to more people dying. Watch the bodies pile up, and watch the terrorism increase. Go Liberals Go Hillary 2016

Old 07-15-2016, 10:53 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So sad. France has been hit again. 77 dead and rising.

The answer to all the terror attacks over there is to side with Democrats and import millions of those people here instead of Europe. Then terror attacks in Europe won't happen as much!

France has a President. Let him deal with the attacks! The US can't deal will all the WORLD's problems!

Old 07-15-2016, 11:11 AM

2,851 posts, read 3,475,383 times
Come on anti-gunners. Let's here the same calls for truck control. Stricter licensing. No one needs access to F350 trucks.

Come one, let's see some actual backbone.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:44 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpyDerp View Post
I sincerely doubt that. I doubt it was even going 100 kilometers per hour. It apparently took the guy 30 minutes to cover a mile, so he obviously wasn't moving very fast. The videos I saw look like 30 MPH tops.
Hundreds of news sources are reporting speeds in excess of 100MPH. The driver accelerated into the crowds and traveled a little more than a mile before stopping and shooting it out with the Police.

Seems to me the driving part was over in an instant. No video tracked the entire event.

I have no reason to dispute the speed being reported.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:48 AM

1,448 posts, read 1,187,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Hundreds of news sources are reporting speeds in excess of 100MPH. The driver accelerated into the crowds and traveled a little more than a mile before stopping and shooting it out with the Police.

Seems to me the driving part was over in an instant. No video tracked the entire event.

I have no reason to dispute the speed being reported.
I have not seen a single report of speeds even close to 100 MPH. Link?

Old 07-15-2016, 11:49 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,286,072 times
Developed free world countries' policy:
We can't let all these innocents die in there.
Let's bring them here.
It's okay for them to kill our people when they come here but it's not okay for them to die there (in their native countries) all by themselves.

And you think why this happens?
You/we did it ourselves.
You bring savages into modern world and expect peace and calm. Stupid!

BTW, I haven't seen crocodile tears yet. Usually they come up right after the attacks.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:01 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery123 View Post
That may send them a message and probably only then "normal" muslims will actively go against extremists.
Until then all muslims will sympathize their brothers who kill innocent infidels.
These violent terrorism against non muslim countries are supported by 99.9999% of muslims whether they say anything against it or not.
They are taught/trained/brainwashed to put their religion above all since their childhood to go to heaven and get 72 virgins.
Who knew you could read the minds of 25% of the word's population. Could you please consider using that magical skill to pinpoint the next specific target chosen by a whack job.

The 72 virgin thing seems to be a religious myth/ propaganda.

No one knows how to disrupt the connection whereby an individual crosses into radicalization or a mass murder state, unrelated to religion.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:08 PM

749 posts, read 856,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I don't think France is importing them, let alone inviting them. I don't know why they have let in so many Muslims, they are not from the EU, so France is not obliged to let in anyone. Maybe they have special arrangements with former colonies.
France invited massive Maghrebi immigration back in the days. Plus there was special agreement with Algeria allowing its citizens to get residency. Not sure it still the case though.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:10 PM

749 posts, read 856,406 times
France failed its immigration policy, and the sad thing is that population is starting to get used to such tragedies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies