Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 07:18 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,572,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Liberal bias is better than conservative bias for media...
If you truly believe that and if you still have an oz of decency, you should excuse yourself from all votings possible.

No bias should be tolerated regardless they are liberal or conservative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Fox News and the numerous conservatards on hate radio daily give the right wing plenty of media of their own.

It all works out to be fair and balanced.

How does it balance out when 9 out of 10 MSM are hateful and lying liberal channels? One Fox News can't take one the other 9.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:25 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The victim mentality, and negativity is nauseating at times, but such emotions define the GOP of today. I don't know what happened to them, but I hope they fix it soon, because right now I do not have a party to support.
Oh, please! The Dems own the victim mentality.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
When CNN had a panel that had the commentator (liberal) hosting a panel consisting of: DNC spokesperson who got 2 minutes of uninterrupted speech, 2 liberal panelists and 1 republican representitive that is my imagination?
I watched them cover the RNC and they had four guests from both sides.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:28 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
Glassing them would have been better?
How about continuing the sanctions that were working?

Old 08-03-2016, 07:28 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oh, please! The Dems own the victim mentality.
Not this year. The RNC was saturated with negativity and victim mentality, and DNC ran on optimism and patriotism. It was unusual, which is why its worth mentioning.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times
liberal bias...meh, more like the sociopathic xenophobes don't like hearing bad things about themselves

Old 08-03-2016, 07:34 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,043 times
Default Your remark is offensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Democrats are very much like their allies Islam.

They both take over complete systems and shut down all other voices.
I find your remark offensive.
True Democrats watch out for the working person.
For example:
Anyone who works for another should not live in poverty and should not need food stamps.
The threshold where one becomes salaried will go to 47K in December. This is not a Republican idea.

Until you've been dropped on your head by our wonderful system of free trade and globalization, you have no idea how valuable the financial safety net is.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
I find your remark offensive.
True Democrats watch out for the working person.
For example:
Anyone who works for another should not live in poverty and should not need food stamps.
The threshold where one becomes salaried will go to 47K in December. This is not a Republican idea.

Until you've been dropped on your head by our wonderful system of free trade and globalization, you have no idea how valuable the financial safety net is.
Right, so we should literally rob Peter's hard earned money to pay Paul and somehow that's moral, just and ethical.

I found your comment offensive!

Old 08-03-2016, 07:42 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Exactly!!

Media: There is no proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

Wing nuts: Lies!! Liberal bias!!!

Fox News: We have heard from our sources' friends' distant relative that a Kenyan nurse, whom we cannot locate, said that she delivered Obama while he was in Kenya. We have a photo of the delivery proving everything we are saying is true but we will not release the photo because our staff is still photoshopping it.... er I mean it's still in the process of being verified.

Wing nuts: OMG!! Why aren't the MSM reporting it???!! The MSM are so biased!!!

And don't you know it. I saw a picture of him as a child on FOX News with a spear and a zebra skin shield.

If Trump becomes President, I would check the survivalist web sites if I was you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies