Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 11:27 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,096 times

Advertisements

The OP considers himself a "Conservative."

Too funny.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:29 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
The OP considers himself a "Conservative."

Too funny.
The only thing OP is interested in conserving, is his pay check.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:34 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
The only thing OP is interested in conserving, is his pay check.
Yep.

Double dipping from the tax payers for doing what amounts to nothing...very disturbing.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:54 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Quote:
Yep.

Double dipping from the tax payers for doing what amounts to nothing...very disturbing.
Well stalker... Yes.. I get paid to work..you seem all balled up that I collect a pension and I work another job...what a novel concept... I guess potheads don't work and collect welfare benefits as a way of life... Then buy mj...

By the way... Folks who work public safety. Retire and continue to work in public safety are a bargain for agencies..perhaps you don't know that... Very cost effective to use retirees who have unique skills sets.. asci do...and want to continue to serve.

They could move me over to the meth taskforce and I would put all of myself into that... Naw..don't need to as many of the scumbags using mj are using meth too. The people we target aren't marijuana users... They are the cowboys...I wish there was more manpower..but there isn't. And grant money is finite..oh wait..legalization will give us an unlimited stream..so.. thanks

| National Review

I love it.. ATMs in pot shops that accept the welfare ebt cards..no..there couldn't possibly be any fraud there..

Only numerous stories and reports of same...

Now..are you a self described user ? .. Pothead.. or doper?

Do you for example work at all... Or do you collect public assistance? Perhaps youre on disability... I find that to be a common thread among dopers...

Does your mj use affect your life in any negative fashion?
Have you for example;
Experienced any health problems because of it? The green gung for example..the smokers whacky tabacky hack
Or... Do you use more often and have experienced that pesky iq loss?
Is what happened yesterday fuzzy?

Do you use polypharmacy with your marijuana use... Use other drugs for example..another common occurrence with mj use. If you read the threads on here every person is a simple user.. fully functional productive professional..mental giants and sexual tigers whom exercise for fun while high while performing complex equations.

Give me a break..what a load of green pooey ..which you of course know

Just exactly what do you do in the world that makes you a positive member at all...I mean..well let's make it on point with the thread... What do you do that pollutes the world with pot...or lets see you don't use at all...you just rail against any intervention into the pursuits of others. .. no record for drug use right.. upstanding citizen all the way.. I think that's what you have professed

Once again..occasional marijuana use for personal hedonistic pleasure in the privacy of your home won't DIRECTLY affect your life or the lives of those around you...
Naw..it will...we know it will.. no different than other drugs..and yes for the potheads in the room alcohol is a horrible drug...

My glass guy was putting a window in my classic truck yesterday..lovingly restored by me to the last nut and bolt. He remarked that he was tired of his neighbor two parcels away growing pot..and how he and his wife couldn't open their windows without bring inundated with stinkweed smell.He said a couple of camping trailers showed up before season and bam.. Christmas trees appeared several months later..along with the new trucks shortly thereafter... He said he was tired of working his ass off paying huge taxes while the dopers collected cash. He rightly pointed out this won't go away with legalization..if anything it will get meteorically worse...

The good news was they only lasted two seasons... A granny twelve plant inspection shut them down. I didn't comment but inside I felt good that the law I had a hand in helped this hard working everyday American be able to enjoy his life without potheads making his home unpleasant.

Now..if you wanted to do something worthwhile for the mj industry you could develop strains they have no odor at all..you can bet the scientists at Monsanto and Phillip Morris are scratching their heads trying...especially if they are going to be promoting commercial growing...reducing complaints and civil product liability... I'm sure there have been mj lawsuits already for the smell polluting the world... As a matter of fact let me go look...California always leads the way for lawyers and scumbags

It looks like pothads ( Freudian slip... but I have to plainly spell it out or the comical nuance might be lost on those of you with heavy pot use and reduced iq)know they are polluting the world and can't quite get that no odor pot... The pesky terpines are hard to get rid off... Which is why in granny twelve plant there is a code section requiring carbon filters..just think of all the positive effects from the spinoff industries created by granny twelve plant...oops I forgot almost no compliance so far ..oh well more work for Leo and building safety compliance officers
https://www.420magazine.com/forums/s...trol-grow.html
So be honest...what are you doing for the magic green plant and your community?

More evidence of pollution
Addendum..that was fast..it appears that your neighbors don't have to put up with your stinkweed smell

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x1706894

Ah.. the weekend...and no skunk smell close by...

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-20-2016 at 05:26 AM..

Old 08-20-2016, 07:12 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Correct.

He retired in the early 90's after 13 years on the force.

Since then he's had no authority to pull over, detain, or arrest anyone.
Wonder why only 13 years

Old 08-20-2016, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Wonder why only 13 years
Keep wondering why thirty plus... But that's ok..now it thirty two..stalker doesn't know...neither do you..nor do I care .he's a weirdo

I'll be happy to trade employee evals anytime..except mine are real..I'm not convinced youre police by any stretch of the imagination... You don't talk like police. You certainly don't act like police... Perhaps a marijuana smoker in disguise. I wonder have you ever done anything to publicly promote pot use..I.mean your a proponent?..do you think society is saturated yet.. or until it's in a ten pack at the 420 quickly rob..will you be happy then?...

During granny twelve plant open community discussions many potproponents lied about who and what they were giving statements. I loved all tge ines the said the were ND's... The local Leo put that to rest..at least one got a referral to the medical board for the state for his false statements and abide of his license... Which was under suspension... That's pot behavior for you..classic

A perfect cover for marijuana threads and more pollution of the world by pot

You conveniently ignore any evidentiary posts while throwing out we don't do this or that... Well guess what bucko...we do..why. BECAUSE we ARE living the full face of marijuana...in podunk you are clueless and you've already told us you have no narcotic training . That's laughable..some six week Fto program?

Many mj posters don't have a clue where their drug comes from..they pay their money and smoke their pleasure poison...even alcohol has a predictable producer. With pot you have no clue. Even if you grow yourself you may cheat..most growers in my experience do.. regardless of all it's organic bunk spread in here

Here's a typical marijuana brain surgeon asking about what to do if he suspects tainted weed... Smoke it man
http://www.marijuana.com/community/t...erants.215489/

I selected a site that potproponents would frequent.

The evidence I post continues to show a society polluted by pot is a lesser society in every catagory.You and every potproponent cannot escape this..no matter how much you try.

You've taken the position of every druggie..attack sobriety and conscious living.
A fatal error I might add

Another wholesale intoxicant used by damaged broken and many times those with criminal intent.Again this is a factual statement... Let me go get another mj crime story...brb

That didn't take long..I was going to give you one from yesterday but stalker will salivate on it because it's dangerous close.
Think Sinaloa is going away?.. we already know they are flooding cheap heroin because of the saturation of pot..are you blind..
Hey. Grow right next to a school.. lovely

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...inked.html?m=1

Simply like a moth you come to the flame of truth.. can't help it..you'll post again with some off topic remark

A truth is a truth...

Well that's cardio for the morning... Smoke 'em if you've got them

Will you be on a map layer today... Hmmm

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-20-2016 at 09:41 AM..

Old 08-20-2016, 09:32 AM

3 posts, read 2,490 times
Ima joker, Ima smoker, Ima midnight toker.... I had to light up just to get through your post. It's just weed. Sounds like you need a couple of bowls yourself. Chill.

Old 08-20-2016, 09:39 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
A truth is a truth...
How can your truth be the truth when there is a 9:1 ratio of folks here who know the real truth? Are we all wrong, and you're the only right one?

Old 08-20-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
How can your truth be the truth when there is a 9:1 ratio of folks here who know the real truth? Are we all wrong, and you're the only right one?
You gauge a world of pot posters as the truth raddo..get real..we know somewhere between 54-60 percent of people favor legalization... That is until they get a whiff of it and push back..which has happened here...
You surround yourself with sick people or users that seek pot
If you look at all the push back in states where pot has polluted the environment you see it. People think Colorado is a free for all... It isn't ...most counties felt the need to severely restricted it or not allow it to be grown... Go look..I know you will

Hard to imagine others don't

Classical sign of pollution...

Gotta go..on the weights..if I'm correct (and I take generous artistic leeway) the only thing lifted by the other poster was a facemask bong..

Smiling..aw ..that's nice

Old 08-20-2016, 10:18 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Keep wondering why thirty plus... But that's ok..now it thirty two..stalker doesn't know...neither do you..nor do I care .he's a weirdo

I'll be happy to trade employee evals anytime..except mine are real..I'm not convinced youre police by any stretch of the imagination... You don't talk like police. You certainly don't act like police... Perhaps a marijuana smoker in disguise. I wonder have you ever done anything to publicly promote pot use..I.mean your a proponent?..do you think society is saturated yet.. or until it's in a ten pack at the 420 quickly rob..will you be happy then?...

During granny twelve plant open community discussions many potproponents lied about who and what they were giving statements. I loved all tge ines the said the were ND's... The local Leo put that to rest..at least one got a referral to the medical board for the state for his false statements and abide of his license... Which was under suspension... That's pot behavior for you..classic

A perfect cover for marijuana threads and more pollution of the world by pot

You conveniently ignore any evidentiary posts while throwing out we don't do this or that... Well guess what bucko...we do..why. BECAUSE we ARE living the full face of marijuana...in podunk you are clueless and you've already told us you have no narcotic training . That's laughable..some six week Fto program?

Many mj posters don't have a clue where their drug comes from..they pay their money and smoke their pleasure poison...even alcohol has a predictable producer. With pot you have no clue. Even if you grow yourself you may cheat..most growers in my experience do.. regardless of all it's organic bunk spread in here

Here's a typical marijuana brain surgeon asking about what to do if he suspects tainted weed... Smoke it man
Where Should I Go To Get My Pot Analyzed for Adulterants? | Marijuana Forums

I selected a site that potproponents would frequent.

The evidence I post continues to show a society polluted by pot is a lesser society in every catagory.You and every potproponent cannot escape this..no matter how much you try.

You've taken the position of every druggie..attack sobriety and conscious living.
A fatal error I might add

Another wholesale intoxicant used by damaged broken and many times those with criminal intent.Again this is a factual statement... Let me go get another mj crime story...brb

That didn't take long..I was going to give you one from yesterday but stalker will salivate on it because it's dangerous close.
Think Sinaloa is going away?.. we already know they are flooding cheap heroin because of the saturation of pot..are you blind..
Hey. Grow right next to a school.. lovely

Borderland Beat: Oakland: 10 marijuana grow houses linked to Sinaloa cartel raided

Simply like a moth you come to the flame of truth.. can't help it..you'll post again with some off topic remark

A truth is a truth...

Well that's cardio for the morning... Smoke 'em if you've got them

Will you be on a map layer today... Hmmm
Lol. Don't care what you "think". Find it odd that he is talking about 13 years and a disability pension.

In any case, I do discuss the cannabis issue here and there and many cops agree. Some don't have an opinion and some still say "smokin dope" and spew gateway drug propaganda.

Sinaloa go away? Sure they would be killed if the government wanted the gravy train and corruption to stop. For the 14th time label them TERRORISTS and use the heavy hand of military action to squash them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies