Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 07:58 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Sorry potheads and sympathizers

An inconvenient truth..

Drugs alter humans and diminish their existence

They create behaviors from abhorrent to criminal

Losers use drugs

Apologists seek to minimize their impact

The article is truthful

The suppositions are realistic

Yippee a whole new crop to market to at the detriment of everyone else

Potheads want everyone to think their behavior normal... The I'm ok you're ok syndrome

Surprise Colorado...your duid mj stats have gone up...who would have thought

Surprise Colorado your emergency room admissions for pot related overdoses .their language not mine..have spiked

Guess who pays..not the pothead... Joe citizen pays

Have potheads overtaken city data..no.. but most people understand the futility of talking to someone who uses and promotes drug use... The water down the hole concept...

Interesting I stayed out of this thread and the potheads, current poser drug warriors but future self proclaimed users, and apologists couldn't help themselves from attacking the truth

The truth is your marijuana use...or any drug.. makes you a lesser being and simply creates more excuses for your failures

1 800 not-dope ...get sober...even this bill is something others will have to foot

Kidnapping this morning in my area..pursuit .. crash..felony injury to others...suspect tested duid marijuana.. used it as an excuse for his criminality

Get real
Everyone is laughing at you.

Your post continue to be the only evidence of sick marijuana behavior, "Officer".

Old 08-08-2016, 08:20 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Everyone is laughing at you.

Your post continue to be the only evidence of sick marijuana behavior, "Officer".
Just like EVERY post he does about this, over and over. People point out all the reasons he is wrong, and a couple days later he will just try again.

Theres apparently no ability to comprehend that he is wrong. Even when, over and over and over, he gets his nose rubbed in it.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:47 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Just like EVERY post he does about this, over and over. People point out all the reasons he is wrong, and a couple days later he will just try again.

Theres apparently no ability to comprehend that he is wrong. Even when, over and over and over, he gets his nose rubbed in it.
Cannabis runs/controls his life far more than those he rails against.

Old 08-09-2016, 02:41 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Dear retired CA officer and current drug warrior,

Give it a rest. Your just fighting the inevitable.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:57 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Dear retired CA officer and current drug warrior,

Give it a rest. Your just fighting the inevitable.
Reality too much for you...?

Is anything I said untrue... Not one word..let the dopers potheads and drug apologists all band together...

You want to use... You cannot wait ..laughable... Dream on... Arizona and a fat one is waiting for you...

All drug behavior is damaging...check
All drugs harm the user in some way..check
All drugs remove the user from reality..check
All recreational drugs are hedonistic pursuits... check

Where am I wrong?

Old 08-09-2016, 05:38 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:

Is anything I said untrue... Not one word..let the dopers potheads and drug apologists all band together...

You want to use... You cannot wait ..laughable... Dream on... Arizona and a fat one is waiting for you...

Where am I wrong?
Ya I'm forced to either be sober all of the time or drink the serum of Satan (alcohol). Alcohol makes people argue, aggressive, fight, make risky decisions, make risky sexual decisions etc. And the hangovers.....ugh...

I would much rather smoke some cannabis a couple times a month, sit outside and enjoy the day, maybe watch a movie, or go out to dinner. And no hangovers whatsoever. I actually remember sleeping a solid restful 10 hours after smoking.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:18 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Ya I'm forced to either be sober all of the time or drink the serum of Satan (alcohol). Alcohol makes people argue, aggressive, fight, make risky decisions, make risky sexual decisions etc. And the hangovers.....ugh...

I would much rather smoke some cannabis a couple times a month, sit outside and enjoy the day, maybe watch a movie, or go out to dinner. And no hangovers whatsoever. I actually remember sleeping a solid restful 10 hours after smoking.
More sick behavior tied to mj... Arson now...

Another fire attributed to marijuana growing this morning..thankfully small..only eighteen acres... Only fifty plants of " medicine" were found. The resulting cleanup of chemicals, trash... Chickens and a dog..will still cost the citizens.. suspects left plenty of beer cans behind..hopefully afis print id will get a hit...and they will..dirtbag dopers aren't virgin crooks. Plenty of tire tracks and evidence they left in a hurry... Surprise surprise...
Cowboy growers aren't ever going away

So.. you want to smoke dope and get drunk..you look forward to retirement but you..what..can't?...why live a lie..go off into the sunset and do what you want

Really sad... You have lost your way...
No way youre 830 pc

Swimming with potheads makes people one themself... Don't you think?

Old 08-09-2016, 07:30 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
Quote:
No.

Quote:
Is anything I said untrue...
Yes

Quote:
Not one word..let the dopers potheads and drug apologists all band together...

You really need to not overuse an ellipsis so much. It makes reading your posts more of a chore than they already would be.

Quote:
All drug ABUSE is damaging. A person who knows how to use in moderation is not a problem. And those people do exist. They just don't make the news. "Guy made responsible decision" doesn't bump ratings as much as "man using the devil's lettuce bombed a school bus."

Quote:
To a certain point. This could be said about a lot of things though. Including some food. Cheese is high in fat. Too much fat can be bad for you. Again, person who knows how to moderate consumption isn't a problem. And those who don't primarily only become a problem for themselves or loved ones. In other words, not a public issue.

Quote:
This just isn't true. Unless you're really stretching what this means. If you take a hit from a bong, you will still be perfectly aware of what's real. You'll be relaxed, but that's about it. And coughing a lot, unless you smoke.

Quote:
So? Masturbation is also hedonistic. Should we ban that? Maybe the Pope should be made king of America again. Obviously the concept of liberty and choice are completely foreign to you so I can't imagine I'm being unreasonable by saying you support a monarch.

Quote:
Where am I wrong?
This would take too long to answer.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:31 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
Quote:
More sick behavior tied to mj... Arson now...

Another fire attributed to marijuana growing this morning..thankfully small..only eighteen acres... Only fifty plants of " medicine" were found. The resulting cleanup of chemicals, trash... Chickens and a dog..will still cost the citizens.. suspects left plenty of beer cans behind..hopefully afis print id will get a hit...and they will..dirtbag dopers aren't virgin crooks. Plenty of tire tracks and evidence they left in a hurry... Surprise surprise...
Cowboy growers aren't ever going away

So.. you want to smoke dope and get drunk..you look forward to retirement but you..what..can't?...why live a lie..go off into the sunset and do what you want

Really sad... You have lost your way...
No way youre 830 pc

Swimming with potheads makes people one themself... Don't you think?
What do you think about fires caused by a stove? Public funds go to the fire department to clean up the mess someone made by being bad at cooking. Should we ban stoves?

Your lack of consistency is laughable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:01 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,277,759 times
Quote:
All drug behavior is damaging... All drugs harm the user in some way...
This is so very false and falsifiable. Responsible, reasonable, educated drug usage practices can mitigate harm. There is a wide variety of psychoactive molecules.

But that's beside the point anyway. If I use a drug in my home and it harms me in some way, but it doesn't harm you, then it's none of your business. I know you're drowning in authoritarian / collectivist thoughts but not everything touches everyone.
Quote:
All drugs remove the user from reality...
Whose reality? Your reality? Do you realize reality is already relative? My phaneron is different from every other person's and so is yours. My HTC Vive (VR headset) removes me from reality, got something to say about my right to use it? I had a dream last night while I slept for hours that surely represented a removal from "normal" reality, is that some malignant experience? If I want to temporarily alter the functioning of the inner workings of my own brain, safely and privately, how is that ANY of your business?
Quote:
All recreational drugs are hedonistic pursuits...
Did you know there are only two things I love in this world? Those two things are Dopamine and Serotonin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies