Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 02:38 PM

307 posts, read 245,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Omg...marijuana is now good for you.....

lol, yep:

U.S. Government finally admits that cannabis destroys cancer cells and protects healthy cells – My Healthy Kick

this is so much fun

Old 08-09-2016, 02:44 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,810,285 times
Quote:
Reality too much for you...?

Is anything I said untrue... Not one word..let the dopers potheads and drug apologists all band together...

You want to use... You cannot wait ..laughable... Dream on... Arizona and a fat one is waiting for you...

All drug behavior is damaging...check
All drugs harm the user in some way..check
All drugs remove the user from reality..check
All recreational drugs are hedonistic pursuits... check

Where am I wrong?
You don't actually live in Arizona do you??? Oh god no....

Old 08-09-2016, 02:44 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,274,662 times
Quote:
...the fact is if you use drugs you short circuit your abilities...
So are you against me being able to alter my reality digitally? Using my HTC Vive VR headset? Aren't I dropping out of reality? Shouldn't the State be able to intervene, throw me in jail, etc.?

Old 08-09-2016, 04:43 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,599 times
Quote:
More sick behavior tied to mj... Arson now...

Another fire attributed to marijuana growing this morning..thankfully small..only eighteen acres... Only fifty plants of " medicine" were found. The resulting cleanup of chemicals, trash... Chickens and a dog..will still cost the citizens.. suspects left plenty of beer cans behind..hopefully afis print id will get a hit...and they will..dirtbag dopers aren't virgin crooks. Plenty of tire tracks and evidence they left in a hurry... Surprise surprise...
Cowboy growers aren't ever going away

So.. you want to smoke dope and get drunk..you look forward to retirement but you..what..can't?...why live a lie..go off into the sunset and do what you want

Really sad... You have lost your way...
No way youre 830 pc

Swimming with potheads makes people one themself... Don't you think?
Yep illegal grows cause problems. You're like a broken record.

Hate drinking but every once in a while it's a way to let loose.

830 pc?

Swimming with potheads?

You should try making complete sentences. Its hard to understand.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:50 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,331,571 times
Quote:
Swimming with potheads makes people one themself... Don't you think?
He is so far out in left field (or is it right field? lol) that I find it completely possible he means that literally. If you get into a swimming pool, lake, or ocean with a "pothead", then the oils, toxic soup, and spores will use osmosis to infect you, causing you to become a pothead too.

It's just science, you know...

What do you want to bet he adds this little scientific tidbit to his Little Black Book of Propaganda?

Old 08-09-2016, 05:36 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,975 times
Quote:
Omg...marijuana is now good for you.....

Surprise surprise Opie...I never knew 400 plus chemicals in pot..all those chemicals .. carcinogenic... Were good for us

Let me ask you this....have you tried marijuana derivatives?

Hash...honey oil...

Have you eaten it..smoked it ..perhaps out of a gas mask bong ..vaped it... All of the above?

Can you provide us a list of chemicals found in marijuana...over and above introduced chemicals like pesticides hormones ..you know the list...oh ..and the mold and other yum good stuff

Laughing...sure you are... Will we pay for your health issues because of drug addiction and use

We probably already are...

Now..as to some of the other suppositions

No one lives in a vacuum..you use drugs you affect others by default.. the extent is debatable.. but the fact is if you use drugs you short circuit your abilities

Next you be telling us how smarter people are as a potheads

No wonder regular folks don't care about discoursing with potheads...
You can't say "there are 400 carcinogens in marijuana" then say "you provide the list of chemicals." That's lazy and paints you as a fraud (or more clearly paints you as one, as we've kind of figured it out). You literally say "this might be true, now you do the work proving ME right).

Also, just for funsies.

Quote:
Next you be telling us how smarter people are as a potheads
Irony at it's finest.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:01 PM

32,056 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Sorry potheads and sympathizers

An inconvenient truth..

Drugs alter humans and diminish their existence

They create behaviors from abhorrent to criminal

Losers use drugs

Apologists seek to minimize their impact

The article is truthful

The suppositions are realistic

Yippee a whole new crop to market to at the detriment of everyone else

Potheads want everyone to think their behavior normal... The I'm ok you're ok syndrome

Surprise Colorado...your duid mj stats have gone up...who would have thought

Surprise Colorado your emergency room admissions for pot related overdoses .their language not mine..have spiked

Guess who pays..not the pothead... Joe citizen pays

Have potheads overtaken city data..no.. but most people understand the futility of talking to someone who uses and promotes drug use... The water down the hole concept...

Interesting I stayed out of this thread and the potheads, current poser drug warriors but future self proclaimed users, and apologists couldn't help themselves from attacking the truth

The truth is your marijuana use...or any drug.. makes you a lesser being and simply creates more excuses for your failures

1 800 not-dope ...get sober...even this bill is something others will have to foot

Kidnapping this morning in my area..pursuit .. crash..felony injury to others...suspect tested duid marijuana.. used it as an excuse for his criminality

Get real
Oh good grief, you just don't have any idea do you? Almost every professional I know smokes pot....some for decades and they make well over 3 figures.

Some people drink alcohol, get drunk, have a hangover but hopefully don't drive. So give them some aspirin the next day to relieve that headache and maybe they will be productive at work, I don't know though. They look like hell and may be throwing up in the bathroom. Others like opiates because they were prescribed it for pain and now have become addicted to it. And if they can't get it then to go to heroin, the next best thing. I highly doubt they show up for work on a consistence basis.

And here we have the pot smokers who are the most productive people I know.

Old 08-10-2016, 06:12 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,085,769 times
The
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh good grief, you just don't have any idea do you? Almost every professional I know smokes pot....some for decades and they make well over 3 figures.

Some people drink alcohol, get drunk, have a hangover but hopefully don't drive. So give them some aspirin the next day to relieve that headache and maybe they will be productive at work, I don't know though. They look like hell and may be throwing up in the bathroom. Others like opiates because they were prescribed it for pain and now have become addicted to it. And if they can't get it then to go to heroin, the next best thing. I highly doubt they show up for work on a consistence basis.

And here we have the pot smokers who are the most productive people I know.
Oh good grief undoubtedly

As a point of the thread...are you excusing the acts committed by the person's in the thread and original posting?

You know sketchy professionals...and you have no idea what a person's productivity is NOT using marijuana...but time work studies show people who use marijuana are less productive..use more sick time.. are more accident prone and commit greater thefts against their employers... Please research it.
99 percent of the people i know choose not to use drugs
All drugs potentially are harmful. A very light marijuana user might not see it but getting stoned is getting stoned... It takes life seconds and heartbeats...I couldn't give a crap other than the detriment to greater society right along with all recreational drugs

Now..as to the other posters

Is there a contention that marijuana

1) Doesn't contain over 400 chemicals... Including highly carcinogenic compounds and tar?

And
2) heavy marijuana use doesn't reduce the iq, permanently, of the user?

Please... Don't be lazy..go look . Spoon feeding the potheads isn't necessary... Reality is reality no matter how much they choose to alter it

Ah ..heck ..I'll be generous this morning with educational literature

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/v...stionID=000636

Laughing... Great. That's good medicine for you..substantially better for you and the world than a swirl of marijuana dreams up in smoke

With potential legalization comes regulation after regulation..be careful what you pray to the alter of the green plant for. I have already seen this with granny twelve plant laws here in California

Yea..more money..more police.. same crap different day..cowboy growers..cartel growers..and a plethora of permanent stoner class wandering around the streets of our country begging for social services

For those of you that find an intoxicant to be the holy grail of your existence one only need to look how it worked out in Colorado

See the rocky mountain high report

More inconvenient truth

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-10-2016 at 06:51 AM..

Old 08-10-2016, 06:29 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,085,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Yep illegal grows cause problems. You're like a broken record.

Hate drinking but every once in a while it's a way to let loose.

830 pc?

Swimming with potheads?

You should try making complete sentences. Its hard to understand.
Marijuana use causes synapse destruction and reduction of iq

Do you dispute this fact

I'll educate you..830 PC is a California officers legal authority...what's yours..rolls off the lips of every police officer in any jurisdiction I've ever met

Time to google..oh no

I'll help you 725 .... Ring a bell?... Ding ding ding...green leaf seeker..stay with me..lots to learn ahead with a mj fto

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-10-2016 at 06:40 AM..

Old 08-10-2016, 07:29 AM

307 posts, read 245,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Just like EVERY post he does about this, over and over. People point out all the reasons he is wrong, and a couple days later he will just try again.

Theres apparently no ability to comprehend that he is wrong. Even when, over and over and over, he gets his nose rubbed in it.
There is actually a Psychology term for this, it's called Cognitive Dissonance . As defined by Franz Fanton - " Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. it creates a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called 'cognitive dissonance'. And because it is so important to protect that core belief, they will rationalize, ignore, deflect, and deny anything that does not fit in with the core believe"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frantz_Fanon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies