Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 05:45 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,599 times

Advertisements

Ugh...wow.

Rubio, you're a bloody idiot, and i hope the people down in Florida are smart enough to vote you out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 05:49 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Fine. I vote we let him support those kids.
Someone should send Rubio a bushel of apples.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:44 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
And there lies the hypocrisy of Republicans. Those small government people are simply pro-fetus.
I suppose it is much easier for "pro-lifers" to prove how righteous they are by telling others what to, or what not to do, than it is to actually do something themselves.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:45 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
We don't get to decide who is or is not worthy of life & the money it takes to provide for that life.

Well, at least I don't. I'm not qualified to make that call.
The pregnant woman and her doctor are qualified.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:48 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Rubio is pro-life without exception. His stance is consistent. I don't see what the issue is. People who are aware of Rubio's stance should not find this statement some kind of revelation.

Secondly, your post is about Rubio's stance and then you berate "these anti-abortion" people and state that "these anti-abortion" people are responsible to fund the lives of "these" children.

I am pro-life, I am not Marco Rubio and I do not agree with his stance with regard to no exceptions. If these pro-abortion people would stop being so divisive...
FWIW, I am pro-choice and I agree with the bold above in regards to Rubio.

Rubio has always been extremely anti-choice and not sure why it is a big deal that he still is not. I personally don't care what he believes about abortion for his family. Someone who is pro-choice should feel that it is a choice of the family their medical practitioner to terminate a pregnancy. Whatever they chose, I am fine with that.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:15 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Another pronouncement from the Republican brain trust:

Marco Rubio: women with Zika should not be allowed abortions

I can't believe he came up with such a stupid statement! A child born with microcephaly could cost society hundreds of thousands to a million to care for. If ever there was a need for abortion, this is it! Usually, people who oppose abortion are the first ones to decry large expenditures on social programs like Medicaid. Are these anti-abortion people willing to cough up the money to pay for the Zika babies?
He is pro-life. In truth even pro-life people have abortions when the find out the baby is not normal. For example 90% of parents with downs syndrome babies opt for abortion, and many of them MUST be pro-life parents.

Rubio is entitled to his opinion, and he would have been a much better president than Trump or Hillary. Too bad he 'lost it' at one point during the campaign. I couldn't believe my eyes watching him during that one debate with 'small hands' etc commentary.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:32 PM

10,234 posts, read 6,319,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He is pro-life. In truth even pro-life people have abortions when the find out the baby is not normal. For example 90% of parents with downs syndrome babies opt for abortion, and many of them MUST be pro-life parents.

Rubio is entitled to his opinion, and he would have been a much better president than Trump or Hillary. Too bad he 'lost it' at one point during the campaign. I couldn't believe my eyes watching him during that one debate with 'small hands' etc commentary.
Between the Space Alien and Marco Polo? Don't blame me. I did not vote for either of them.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:53 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
It always amazes me how the village idiot gets the most coverage from the press.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:59 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
Zika is a great thing for the Democratic party. Think about all the future voters they will pick up with even smaller brains.
Wow. Mr. Trump, is that you?

Old 08-09-2016, 05:59 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Another pronouncement from the Republican brain trust:

Marco Rubio: women with Zika should not be allowed abortions

I can't believe he came up with such a stupid statement! A child born with microcephaly could cost society hundreds of thousands to a million to care for. If ever there was a need for abortion, this is it! Usually, people who oppose abortion are the first ones to decry large expenditures on social programs like Medicaid. Are these anti-abortion people willing to cough up the money to pay for the Zika babies?
Kill the weak and worthless.

A depraved society without a care for the genocide of the unborn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies