Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 12:21 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,623,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Apparently, you are spending too much time asking others questions and not paying attention for yourself. You look it up and you tell us why the President personally meets with a hate group.

Then tell us why CAIR speaks out for groups, but immediately claims they are not involved with that particular group. Or are you better at asking others to do your research?
What are you, joking? You're the one making the claims, and yes, you're damned right I'm asking you to support them. It's not my job to research whether you're telling the truth - if you want to make sweeping claims like this, you need to demonstrate the basis for your claims so that people can respond.

Which you obviously still have not done. I wonder why? Are you refusing to support your argument, or unable to do so? Either way, now that you've had the chance to support your position and have chosen instead to scurry away, I'm doubling down and calling BS on your entire argument. I'm saying it's just silly crap that you made up on your own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 12:23 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AminWi View Post
Yes I did, in two different cities at two different times in my life.
Your a Muslim right? I find this a little more believable if you are a Muslim. Maybe you can put the Mosque you are referring to on a map relative to where you lived?

I'll make it easy: City, name of the Mosque and the cross streets would suffice too? I can map it myself.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:24 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It appears that in your mind, there's some sort of causation link between a mosque built in Hamburg in 1961 and the Syrian refugee crisis 60 years later. No sure how that happened.
Absolutely! I get to make assertions and state my views. What a great country!
Keep telling yourself how benign this recent wave of Muslims is to the West.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:24 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
http://www.cairgeorgia.com/images/An...ion_Letter.pdf

"Thank you for reading and considering our perspective. If we do not receive a positive
response before or at next public meeting on Aug 22nd, we will have no choice but to ask the
Department of Justice to take action against Newton County for religious discrimination."

Agree or get sued!
CAIR, the "Unindicted Co-Conspirator" in the Holy Land Foundation terror trial. Figures.

We should allow NO Mosques anywhere in the USA.This is a Islam is a dangerous cult, not a religion, and their goal is the destruction of America.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:27 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
CAIR, the "Unindicted Co-Conspirator" in the Holy Land Foundation terror trial. Figures.

We should allow NO Mosques anywhere in the USA.This is a Islam is a dangerous cult, not a religion, and their goal is the destruction of America.
Or as a compromise, the mosques can only be built in known Liberal strongholds.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:28 PM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Oh man, how ANNOYING is the 1st Amendment, am I right?

Old 08-25-2016, 12:30 PM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Overly religious people are annoying!!

No more churches or Mosque, how about that?

Plus, the citizens have spoken, build that thing somewhere else. Why is it so hard? What is so great about this forced diversity? Build that thing in California or something lol

Old 08-25-2016, 12:38 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Or as a compromise, the mosques can only be built in known Liberal strongholds.
I'm actually fine with a mosque on every block, as long as I know they aren't pushing the Whahabist Anti-west, anti-Jew crap. Also, as long as they are not playing that god awful cat got ran over by a car call to prayer.

Same logic goes with Churches, whether they be Reverend Wright or Skin head types, they preach hate they need to have their Religious status revoked

Old 08-25-2016, 12:42 PM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm actually fine with a mosque on every block, as long as I know they aren't pushing the Whahabist Anti-west, anti-Jew crap. Also, as long as they are not playing that god awful cat got ran over by a car call to prayer.

Same logic goes with Churches, whether they be Reverend Wright or Skin head types, they preach hate they need to have their Religious status revoked
Oh My!

A "Church" is basically a temple made with hands. Does God dwell in temples made with hands? Scripture tells us:

Acts 7:48, "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"
Acts 17:24, "God...dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"

I am fine with worshipping at home, or wherever I feel like. In my fantasy little world, that is the way it is suppose to be.

So noooooooooooo, I don't want to see more churches or Mosque.

Citizens have spoken, they don't want to see mosque, gee, why forcing them? Let them be, leave them alone.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:42 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian citizen View Post
Bob.

While I agree with some of your points...........Please knock off the ALL CAPITALS.

It is the internet version of shouting in every one's face, and ears..

It is impolite.

Jim B.
I was not the one to type the message, I received it as an email , and pasted it here.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies