Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 03:18 PM

309 posts, read 161,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Trinity isn't the only Black Liberation Theology church in the U.S.
You sound a bit obsessed with this Black Liberation Theology. Where did it start and by whom? Also seem obsessed with this Rev. Wright.

Are you by any chance a white nationalist?

Old 09-15-2016, 03:20 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,003 times
Quote:
Interesting. Since you believe followers of Black Liberation Theology hate white people and you my your response have linked Condoleezza Rice and her remark about America's "Birth Defect" to Black Liberation Theology. Do you also believe Condoleezza Rice hates white people?

Old 09-15-2016, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Interesting. Since you believe followers of Black Liberation Theology hate white people and you my your response have linked Condoleezza Rice and her remark about America's "Birth Defect" to Black Liberation Theology. Do you also believe Condoleezza Rice hates white people?
Good question. I'm very interested in reading the response. It's starting to sound like that poster may spend a lot of time in the David duke camp.

Old 09-15-2016, 03:34 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Really? What crime footage? Where can I see crime footage?

Try Colin Flaherty. People from all over the country send him footage. Black on white, Asian and Latino is happening on a daily basis , multiple times a day. Its endless. The black on black violence is of course even worse.

https://www.creators.com/read/thomas...ace-riots-news

Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is even greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities across America.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:15 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Terrible, but I am not sure how that in any way relates to my post that you quoted.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Try Colin Flaherty. People from all over the country send him footage. Black on white, Asian and Latino is happening on a daily basis , multiple times a day. Its endless. The black on black violence is of course even worse.

https://www.creators.com/read/thomas...ace-riots-news

Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is even greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities across America.
All I found in your link was basically a book review by Dr. Thomas Sowell, dated 2012, four years ago. Seems that his reading of the predictions made by Flaherty have not come true. I think Chicago is still standing and has not been destroyed by race riots. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:27 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Sin and immorality. Stop excusing the buying of humans.
Except for history: what does THAT have to do with 2016?

Putting people in slavery was done by ALL "races" and, was def "PC" back in the day. It wouldn't fly now tho you need to take it up with some countries still in Africa cause some of their people still think it's Ok.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer2016 View Post
What I mean is that slavery (in America) already ended in 1865. If black Americans truly feel bad about the injustice of slavery, they should tackle the slavery issue in Africa first. Slavery is still happening in Africa. Slavery in America ended 151 years ago.
Does this mean that you should go to whatever country your family originated from and fight whatever battles those people may be having?

Old 09-15-2016, 05:23 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Operative word here.

Some Folks still dredge up the past. Good thing the descendants of everyone else oppressed, defeated, taken advantage of 150years ago has moved forward. But no, not blacks.

I swear the Jews maybe God's chosen people and Blacks are certainly the whiniest and act like they are God's chosen.
Jews aren't God's chosen people, and NO group is chosen by "God" or whoever.

Truth is, blacks don't bring up slavery nearly as much as you folks claim they do. Whites mention it a hell of a lot more often. In fact, whites are obsessed with slavery. I think some of you hate that you missed out on it.

That said, if you don't want the past dredged up, then get rid of all history. And if you don't want slavery in particular to be brought up, then get rid of all Civil War history, including monuments and names of places named after Confederate heroes. Do that, and nothing about slavery will ever be dredged up.

As far as being whiny is concerned, that's your problem, not mine. Everytime you see a whiny black person, tell them to STHU. It's that easy, isn't it? Well...isn't it?

Go ahead. Do that.

Old 09-15-2016, 05:49 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,930,214 times
Quote:
Maybe you can help me understand. What is it with White Supremacists & Churches? September 15, 1963:

Quote:
The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing was an act of white supremacist terrorism[1][2] which occurred at the African-American 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama on Sunday, September 15, 1963, when four members of the Ku Klux Klan planted at least 15 sticks of dynamite attached to a timing device beneath the front steps of the church.[3]

Described by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. as "one of the most vicious and tragic crimes ever perpetrated against humanity",[4] the explosion at the church killed four girls and injured 22 others.

Although the FBI had concluded in 1965 that the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing had been committed by four known Ku Klux Klansmen and segregationists—Thomas Edwin Blanton, Jr., Herman Frank Cash, Robert Edward Chambliss, and Bobby Frank Cherry[5]—no prosecutions ensued until 1977, when Robert Chambliss was tried and convicted of the first degree murder of one of the victims, 11-year-old Carol Denise McNair. Thomas Blanton and Bobby Cherry were each convicted of four counts of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment in 2001 and 2002 respectively,[6] whereas Herman Cash, who died in 1994, was never charged with his alleged involvement in the bombing. ...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th...Church_bombing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies