Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:17 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Trump was not sure yesterday whether or not he would keep Comey. Comey screwed up multiple times, so he probably has to go.
You've not been paying attention. Comey = smartest man in the room...

Old 11-14-2016, 10:16 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Exactly, nobody can say who those people supported. That's why saying the majority of the U.S. supported Hillary is completely false as there are many who DIDN'T SAY. You could say "of those that wanted or were willing to vote she got XX more votes".
She got more votes than Trump, why is that hard to understand? I am not including votes for third party candidates or including people who didn't vote as some have tried to do here. Yes, Trump won the electoral college and as a result he will be sworn in as President, but more PEOPLE WHO VOTED for either Trump or Clinton supported Clinton... it's just shouldn't be this hard to get that point across

Old 11-14-2016, 10:26 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Wow, where's the "Intent" part of this that the Hillary supporters hang their hats on? Did you edit that part out?
*Rhetorical question as I know it's never been there*...
"Did you edit that part out?"

NOPE!

Old 11-14-2016, 10:29 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm sorry, but I heard a barista say no crime was committed.

Do you really think it's wise to believe the actual law and apply it to the facts known over a barista? Those machines use scalding hot steam which only a great mind can operate.

I think I'm going to have to side with the barista on this one.
" but I heard a barista say no crime was committed."

I did NOT hear that part.

Do you have his quote?

Old 11-14-2016, 10:33 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Exclamation Come on Trump supporters!

Hold him to his promise.

1) Special prosecutor
2) Indictment
3) Trial
4) Jail

Pubs have been snarling and snapping about this for many years, yet that's ALL they ever do. Never any charges filed. Just empty political name calling.

Don't accept your candidate's reluctance to carry through on his often-stated campaign promise to put Hillary in jail.

DO IT

Otherwise, all of you (and Trump along with every Pub office holder) will have to admit that they were on a witch hunt for that past 23 years.

Everything is set up for this. Trump & Co hold all the cards. There's NO excuse for not carrying through.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:14 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
Quote:
Actually given that he WON in our current electoral system he has both the legal and MORAL right to impose any changes his office and the people's representatives allow.
I already went over this... were you not paying attention? His performance in the election was so anemic as compared to President Obama that it is utterly irrational to expect him to receive even the same level of consideration from the opposition as the Republicans showed, President Obama, who received a compelling mandate in 2008.

Quote:
What you are complaining about is that his morals may not match yours.
I went over this as well already. The morals that his perspectives fail to live up to are that of all major Eastern and Western religious and non-religious moral codes going back millennia.

Stop ignoring what people are writing, when you choose to reply to them. If you just want to spew right-wing sound bites, do that without quoting any other comments.

Quote:
So what? That doesn't make you right and him any less the President Elect.
BTW, Obama, even having a so called "mandate" still managed to turn that "mandate" into non action.
If ACA was "non action" why do your folks want to change it? You seem to not even be paying attention to what you're typing anymore. Why are you so desperate to type something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies