Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 06:53 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,346,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
There is racism, subtle, passive, and overt but its not near the level of Nazi Germany (fascism) or the level of apartheid South Africa (political dominance and state repression at the hands of a racial minority). Not true at all.
I am not saying the racism is the same. However, the racial classifications are similar. Actually America has more racial classes than the Old South Africa. Over there they had white, black, colored, and Indian. That is four classes. In America most forms had many more racial classes.

Last edited by Julian658; 11-09-2016 at 07:57 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 06:54 PM

245 posts, read 132,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Doesn't seem like he needs any help. You on the other hand could use some of the professional variety.
Just calling it as I see it, go to your safe space

Old 11-09-2016, 06:56 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,211,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdavenport View Post
Just calling it as I see it, go to your safe space
I'm too busy violating yours at the moment. And it's funny how everyone calls like they see it on a keyboard.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:04 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
First off, I'm not a "RWer."
Your writing suggests you are.

Quote:
Second, the information you seek is in the sources you just listed; however, it appears that maybe you didn't get a degree that requires critical thinking and numbers like I did.
I got about 40 years of doing or running high end engineering/physics operations. You?

Quote:
Go back and do the math. I'm not doing it for you.
I did. Trump leads in Associate degree. Dominates below that. Clinton leads at the Bachelor degree and does better on graduate level.

Quote:
I find it hilarious that people always want a cite on these forums. You're on the Internet dummy. Google search it and learn something. I know when I question something, I don't ask for a cite because if I really want to know, and I'm not just trying to argue, I'll look it up.

JRT....out
Actually I always try to suffer fools. Very rarely I learn something. I hope more often the fool does. But there are those for whom there is no hope.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
In other words you have nothing but stuff you made up.
If you seek the answer it's there. You just need to crunch a few numbers to figure out how many Republicans are degree holders when factoring associate and trade degrees.

You don't deserve the formula, and it probably wouldn't make any sense to you anyways= not worth my time

But since you like cites, and you feel that's the most effective way to win your argument, these will tell you all you need to know about high school dropouts, and their well-documented history of voting heavily democratic.

Study: Democrats are America's High School Dropouts | Truth Revolt

Census Report Day 3: Democrats Are the Party of High School Dropouts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...vote_democrat/

Old 11-09-2016, 07:20 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,211,591 times
Quote:
If you seek the answer it's there. You just need to crunch a few numbers to figure out how many Republicans are degree holders when factoring associate and trade degrees.

You don't deserve the formula, and it probably wouldn't make any sense to you anyways= not worth my time

But since you like cites, and you feel that's the most effective way to win your argument, these will tell you all you need to know about high school dropouts, and their well-documented history of voting heavily democratic.

The party of high school dropouts yet college graduates apparently.

And Progressive Today, hardly what you would call a neutral source.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:23 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Liberal white scapegoating. It's what's for dinner, every night
breakfast lunch and dinner.

11,039 posts, read 16,868,976 times
Just a thought... Maybe if Hillary, her supporters, and the social justice movement at large had treated non-college whites - who used to be staunchly Democratic - with some degree of resoect and acknowledgement, this wouldn't have happened.

The feelgood wisdom of rallying sub-1% interest groups instead of one of the largest single demographic groups in this nation will forever go down in history as one of the stupidest campaign tactics in our nation's history.

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I do know this... I'm from south Texas and lived not far from some colonias. Saw the kind of thing you talk about first hand. 8-12 people living in an RV, kids going to school with no shoes, etc...

Partly I think the problem is that the northern part of Mexico is the more stratified part where the rich control everything and the peasants are screwed. As my Spanish teacher said, "the rich in Mexico make sure they stay rich, that their kids stay rich, and no one else."

The presence of those people never bothered me though... I went to college... those people couldn't even speak English - they were not going to get any job that I wanted. They picked the onions, etc... worked the agriculture... did all the crap work for $5 an hour that American kids wanted triple that per hour to do. So the white kids like me took the $12 an hour jobs at Jack in the Box.

I work in education and hispanic people SUCK at academics... - at least the ones we see, but this is confirmed by education stats around the country... hispanics lag behind in test scores pretty badly.

They are not competitors to anyone who wants more than a menial job. At my school we have big problems trying to get hispanic students through... the problem is that they have no family institutional knowledge to help them navigate the American education system.. the kids fail, the parents don't even speak English, the kids fails again, the parents don't know what to do to help, the kid drops out.
But even if Hispanics take the bottom and drive down wages, and you are forgetting affirmative action, then the whites are all forced to compete over the middle. You overlook all the money Hispanics send out of the country too. Then the globalist bring in Asians to squeeze Americans out from the top. Then you overlook birthright citizenship and the Hispanic vote, and higher crime rates and social service and welfare costs.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:25 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:

Oh my you are one of those. Tech type who has not learned the difference between association and causality. I thought you claimed to have some number capability. Boy your post gave the lie to that.

Try reading as couple of basic applied statistics texts. That will help you understand.

And a progressive...my, my. That is a conservative turned inside out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies