Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:04 PM

10,069 posts, read 7,243,961 times

Advertisements

I don't really care about Trump vs. Hillary. Didn't like either of them, but reluctantly decided to vote Hillary after the "Grab them by the P***sy" tape.

However, I feel very sorry for minorities in this country, and to a lesser extent women who want to go to college and not be housewives or trophy wives. They just got a BIG middle finger from the non-college whites in this country.

A friend of mine has an adopted daughter from China. Even before the election, other kids at school were telling her she needed to go home. She didn't understand & went home crying. I'm really scared for what she will face now.

Every bully in this country just got validated.

I'm from Texas, can turn on my accent if I want to talk conservative, and I'm a combat vet with 6 years service in the Army. And I'm white. Trump supporters won't hate on me; I can blend in with them.

What I would hate to be now, is a Muslim woman who wears any kind of head scarf or something that outs her as a Muslim.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Lol...it ain't that bad, dude.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:09 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I don't really care about Trump vs. Hillary. Didn't like either of them, but reluctantly decided to vote Hillary after the "Grab them by the P***sy" tape.

However, I feel very sorry for minorities in this country, and to a lesser extent women who want to go to college and not be housewives or trophy wives. They just got a BIG middle finger from the non-college whites in this country.

A friend of mine has an adopted daughter from China. Even before the election, other kids at school were telling her she needed to go home. She didn't understand & went home crying. I'm really scared for what she will face now.

I'm from Texas, can turn on my accent if I want to talk conservative, and I'm a combat vet with 6 years service in the Army. And I'm white. Trump supporters won't hate on me; I can blend in with them.

What I would hate to be now, is a Muslim woman who wears any kind of head scarf or something that outs her as a Muslim.
You're 24 hours late with this PSA.

Send back Hillary's check immediately.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:13 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
You could move to Silicon Valley.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:15 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Liberal white scapegoating. It's what's for dinner, every night

Old 11-09-2016, 03:15 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,346,714 times
Quote:

You must be an old person. Young people of this era are not like that. You are hanging out with very old people.

Nice try!!

Old 11-09-2016, 03:18 PM

10,069 posts, read 7,243,961 times
Amazing that many of you deny that there were racial aspects to this election. I'm not guilty about anything. I have nothing to lose.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:22 PM

862 posts, read 519,879 times
Nah, Trump proved middle of America was tired about politicians doing everything and anything within their power to help anyone other than them.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Amazing that many of you deny that there were racial aspects to this election.

I'm not guilty about anything. I have nothing to lose.
I don't deny it at all. A majority of one group was voting for Mexico and La Raza, another was voting for BLM, another muh China and Asian. It wasn't just racial/ethnically though. Another was voting for female identity, another for muh Islam etc.

Whites were really just voting for America they knew and to not be imposed upon and scapegoated with government backing for another 4 years.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:24 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Amazing that many of you deny that there were racial aspects to this election.

I'm not guilty about anything. I have nothing to lose.
Remember when John Lennon put up those billboards in NYC saying "War is over! If you want it."?

Of course the war wasn't over but the idea was the war could be over for you anytime you were willing to accept that you can control yourself and not others.

Maybe that's some good advice here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies