Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 09:25 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,629,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
What racial detente? Any "detente" died in 2009 when Obama inserted himself into the arrest of Professor Henry Louis Gates. A couple months before that Holder made his charming comment about America being a nation of cowards about race. Now CNN regularly airs the fear mongering nonsense of the race baiter Van Jones and race relations are more poisonous than I've seen since the 60's.
If race relations are more poisonous than I've seen since the 60's isn't that part of the "Make America Great Again" campaign by the Donald?
Wasn't he the one who wanted to delegitimize President Obama birth status? Trump brought out all of the ignoraant racists out of the woodwork and they voted for him.
What part of Making America Great Again" is Trump talking about since that is a dog whistle code for White Nationalism & he is being endorsed by the KKK?
Just look at the people who he picked for his Cabinet today !

Also God forbid the first black President or others insert themselves into situations that do involve race. I guess they don't know their "place" in American society huh?

Sorry masser !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 09:45 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BougNeg1 View Post
The SJWs and BLM went too far, period. They led to a Trump victory.

Before Obama, I was shocked at how well whites and blacks were getting along. I was a former "black activist." I always expected conflict.

On college campuses, you saw black and white students hanging out together unlike "my day", the late '80s.

But that was not good enough for the left. They had to push this "white privilege" nonsense--not to create "change" but to create conflict.
good post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies