Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,458,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
In a statement condemning Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria, President Trump faulted the administration of former President Barack Obama for not intervening more aggressively in that country’s civil war — contradicting his own, earlier advice.
“Today’s chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world,” Mr. Trump said in the statement released by the White House. “These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”[MOD Cut/copyright]
Fact Check: Trump, Faulting Obama on Syria, Contradicts Himself

He is the biggest POS-HYPOCRITE in history! I am no fan of Obama or Clinton, but man I hope his plane crashes on his next trip!
That was already established long ago.
Why are people still listening to Trump? I stopped listening long ago to his comments and tweets. I'm also tired of listening to all the tedious investigations about Russia, Susan Rice and all the other BS. Aren't you?
Honestly, I thought that after the elections things will change. I was convinced that it was only a show to get elected and a normal Trump will be president. How wrong I was! Now I understand that it will continue as long as he's in office.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:32 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
That was already established long ago.
Why are people still listening to Trump? I stopped listening long ago to his comments and tweets. I'm also tired of listening to all the tedious investigations about Russia, Susan Rice and all the other BS. Aren't you?

I want the Russia investigations to continue to conclusion, because I fear we have the Kremlin in our White House!

Old 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It's just callous, uncaring, insensitive, ridiculous to blame a previous USA administration for this tragedy and yet offer up no real solution, no real help.

I don't know if it was because the USA should have done more or whatever but assigning blame instead of offering up a solution or just prayers was unnecessary, self serving, cruel, tasteless, immature, ridiculous....

“These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”

I seem to remember a "line in the sand" that became a huge joke.

We'll see if and what Trump does to follow through on his rhetoric.

Obama did nothing which emboldened Assad and got us where we are today.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:37 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
“These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”

I seem to remember a "line in the sand" that became a huge joke.

We'll see if and what Trump does to follow through on his rhetoric.

Obama did nothing which emboldened Assad and got us where we are today.
What rhetoric? What exactly did he say his plan was yesterday?

Old 04-06-2017, 11:42 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,152,594 times
Quote:
It's just callous, uncaring, insensitive, ridiculous to blame a previous USA administration for this tragedy and yet offer up no real solution, no real help.

I don't know if it was because the USA should have done more or whatever but assigning blame instead of offering up a solution or just prayers was unnecessary, self serving, cruel, tasteless, immature, ridiculous....
Face it ,Obama let it all get out of hand because he is the DO NOTHING PRESIDENT.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:55 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,239 times
Quote:
In a statement condemning Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria, President Trump faulted the administration of former President Barack Obama for not intervening more aggressively in that country’s civil war — contradicting his own, earlier advice.
“Today’s chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world,” Mr. Trump said in the statement released by the White House. “These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”[MOD Cut/copyright]
Fact Check: Trump, Faulting Obama on Syria, Contradicts Himself

He is the biggest POS-HYPOCRITE in history! I am no fan of Obama or Clinton, but man I hope his plane crashes on his next trip!
Oh please get off you high horse.....What he said about not sending troops into Syria still stands unlike Obama who did sent troops to Syria...he wants countries like Jordan and Sandi Arabia to do the heavy lifting. People in the Obama administration also said Obama was timid in his Syria gas attack response.
Suspected Russian involvement in the gas attack on Syrian citizens can not go unpunished and that attack has most likely changed Trump's stance as it should.
Unlike Obama's red line that was ignored 10 minutes after he claimed the line was drawn...Trump will do something like stronger sanctions on Russian to force them to stop the war crimes with or without the support of the EU. Gathering support for Arab counties to contribute a military present as he said many times. I am sure that subject was brought up with the meeting a couple days ago with both the president of Egypt and the king of Jordon.

Death threats against the President of the United States is federal offense.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:57 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
y'all seem to have all the answers......

Old 04-06-2017, 11:59 AM

35,688 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Ok so maybe it is O's fault- maybe just Assads - maybe the Russians aren't helping--- now if you done complaining - what ya gonna do??

Old 04-06-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
EXACTLY how the foaming at the mouth Republicans..... treated Obama since his first day in office isn't it!
As the opposition party....just as the democrats are doing right now.

I see way more hate by the left in the last six months than in the previous eight years.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
y'all seem to have all the answers......
Maybe I am just better read..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies