Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2018, 08:52 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times

Advertisements

The MC of the Miss Universe pageant also backed up that Trump arrived early and had to spend 1 night. He lies so much that he can not remember all the lies.

Old 04-25-2018, 09:27 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/statu...36168666230787

Old 04-25-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Wanna bet it was SHS?
Hard to say.

However, if I ask who made the mess in the living room, and the 15-year-old pipes up about how it was lying Larry, and he hasn't even been in the living room, and so on and so forth, ... I know it was the 15-year-old.

Old 04-25-2018, 07:08 PM

POTUS does not have the time to do a deposition in the Story case. Yet he is willing to spend the time in court for Cohen. The lawyer who has announced to the court that he will plead the 5th in the Story case.

This sounds like POTUS, Staff lying again.

Old 04-26-2018, 06:42 AM

Well POTUS loosing it this morning. Called into his favorite show and attorney's are thrilled by his admissions.

It is all on tape, contradicting himself and who knows how many lies are running. (Sounding like the ship is sinking.)

He was smacked yesterday in Congress by his buddie Macron, he has a lawyer who may not be a lawyer and the Russia probe is closing around him.

In related issue, a new book came out which claims Jared gave a speech to Tillerson in China. Used Xi's own statement,which gave them equal status with the USA. This was before Jared lost his clearance. So Jared gave away the country for personal gain.

Old 04-26-2018, 07:57 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
It is getting confusing.

Mr. Comey had written in his memo that Mr. Trump denied spending the night in Moscow in 2013. I recall that his supports backed him up. Wasn't there a thread about this?

Anyway, this morning, Mr. Trump claims that he did spend the night, contrary to Mr. Comey's recollection:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/polit...cow/index.html

"President Donald Trump denied on Thursday that he told former FBI Director James Comey that he didn't spend a night in Moscow, saying, "Of course I stayed there."

"He didn't write those memos accurately. He put a lot of phony stuff. For instance, I went to Russia for a day or so -- a day or two -- because I own the Miss Universe Pageant, so I went there to watch it," Trump said on "Fox & Friends."

"He said I didn't stay there a night. Of course I stayed there. I stayed there a very short period of time but of course I stayed. Well, his memo said I left immediately. I never said that. I never said I left immediately."

So, on the one hand, Mr. Trump is proclaiming that Mr. Comey's memo concerning this is false. On the other hand, Mr. Trump has confirmed another tidbit from the famed 'dossier'.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:47 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
I particularly like the lines about how Cohen handles hardly any of his legal matters, lol. How many times has he said that Cohen "is MY attorney" and Cohen said that he defends his boss until the end, no matter what? Trump just throws anyone under the buss that suits him. No loyalty except to himself.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
It is getting confusing.

Mr. Comey had written in his memo that Mr. Trump denied spending the night in Moscow in 2013. I recall that his supports backed him up. Wasn't there a thread about this?

Anyway, this morning, Mr. Trump claims that he did spend the night, contrary to Mr. Comey's recollection:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/polit...cow/index.html

"President Donald Trump denied on Thursday that he told former FBI Director James Comey that he didn't spend a night in Moscow, saying, "Of course I stayed there."

"He didn't write those memos accurately. He put a lot of phony stuff. For instance, I went to Russia for a day or so -- a day or two -- because I own the Miss Universe Pageant, so I went there to watch it," Trump said on "Fox & Friends."

"He said I didn't stay there a night. Of course I stayed there. I stayed there a very short period of time but of course I stayed. Well, his memo said I left immediately. I never said that. I never said I left immediately."

So, on the one hand, Mr. Trump is proclaiming that Mr. Comey's memo concerning this is false. On the other hand, Mr. Trump has confirmed another tidbit from the famed 'dossier'.
This is why good attorney's do not want his money to protect him. One lie leads to another lie. He gets in trouble and lies some more. Forgetting any thing he was told by his attorney's.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I particularly like the lines about how Cohen handles hardly any of his legal matters, lol. How many times has he said that Cohen "is MY attorney" and Cohen said that he defends his boss until the end, no matter what? Trump just throws anyone under the buss that suits him. No loyalty except to himself.
Just another example of why he has an army of bad attorney's.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Just another example of why he has an army of bad attorney's.
More like a small platoon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies