Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 10:06 PM

5,060 posts, read 7,505,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
What are they protesting? That the refugees/illegals are getting free healthcare or that they're not getting deported? In the US the people at the hospital protesting would be labeled as racists by the lefties.
Also of course any right protests would be labled racist. Chances are they would also be met very quickly by a much larger counter protest.

Any protest that might be considered even mildly to the right has virtually no chance of success in Australia.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 12-13-2016 at 10:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2016, 10:44 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
So I guess it's confirmed that all white countries of the world are under leftist, globalist, progressive pressure if not occupation imposing them to be made less white. Why is this ? How less white do they want them to become?

Old 12-14-2016, 12:24 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I would be all for a Right that believes in protecting it Citizens first and more open to social issues, or a Left that does the same.
It would be interesting if we had a multi party system in america and you could find a party that isnt just the same old democrats and republicans. Many of the right wing populist parties are very socially liberal on alot of issues, they just believe in protecting borders, lowering crime and hate multiculturalism. Much more right wing than the republicans on immigration and protecting borders and globalism but none of the religious right stuff and all the other crap you get with republicans

If America ever truly wants to move forward it has to do away with the two party system and adopt a multiparty system. South korea ,Germany, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Canada, Israel, Finland,New Zealand etc are all multi party systems where there is real competition and coalitions have to be formed. Even places like the uk have ukip gaining votes,Spain ,France and most of europe all have third parties . In a two party system like the US shares with Guyana, Tobago, ,Belize, Barbados and Zimbabwe, you basically have no competition

Most first world nations have actual choices in elections, Sweden has 8 parties with mps,Denmark has 9 parties, Norway has well over 10. There are actual choices and competition in elections

Old 12-14-2016, 02:25 AM

134 posts, read 73,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So I guess it's confirmed that all white countries of the world are under leftist, globalist, progressive pressure if not occupation imposing them to be made less white. Why is this ? How less white do they want them to become?
I believe they want White countries to be < 50% White while Asia remains 100% Asia and Africa 100% African.

Really it seems to be the globalist "international bankers" pushing for this wide-open non-White third world immigration to White countries. Only the ultra wealthy George Soros types behind their walled compounds in their rural gated towns push for this, while living far away from its effects.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:08 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,718,910 times
You can see the whole refugees acceptance into Europe is a globalist move in hopes of changing the demographics of the continent.

Europe's slow economic development is partly due to their tough labor laws that stifles businesses. They hope bringing in muslims will eventually help meet their shortage of cheap labor.

I'm afraid one day it will lead to a new Hitler or Nazi like group to control Germany again because the people of Germany have been victimized by the callous decisions.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
I believe they want White countries to be < 50% White while Asia remains 100% Asia and Africa 100% African.
Yeah most likely between 49% and 0% and I have no reason to believe the end goal is not 0%. Meanwhile, I don't see them pressuring any other ethnic group much not north African, middle eastern, Jewish or any other but white European, so the hypothesis of them trying to eliminate race and ethnicity which is a pipe dream anyway doesn't seem to be the goal.. It's very, very suspicious .

Old 12-14-2016, 04:22 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,981,093 times
Since when did America have porous borders? I am a British citizen with an education, it would be next to impossible for me to immigrate there.

There is nothing lax about your borders and your immigration system.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Since when did America have porous borders? I am a British citizen with an education, it would be next to impossible for me to immigrate there.

Don't be silly it may not be an open flood gate but is definitely porous and lax to say the least. The US allows in 1 million immigrants a year plus illegals, sometimes over 700,000. The globalized policy keeps someone like you waiting in line with the rest of the world.. Plus we allow in 10s of millions of visitors a year. We're already an overpopulated country with 10s of millions of multi-generational Americans economically displaced. Many American cities are just overflowing with foreigners and it looks like the UN.

Now if I had my way, the way it use to be, most of the immigrants would be coming from the West, but there would be a lower total number, bt would still probably end up net positive for westerners. But even the westerners seem to hold antagonistic views today.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:49 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post

There are 11 million illegal immigrants in America, that is close to half the whole population of Australia who are living here illegally. 42.4 million foreign-born people are living in the United States. It is insane numbers, really amazing to watch this rise since the 1970s/1980s

Old 12-14-2016, 04:50 PM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times
It would be racist to criticize Japan's immigration policies and it would be racist to propose that we adopt the same immigration policies as Japan. Welcome to the Alt-Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies