Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 01:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
And it was great!!! I was only about 50 feet from him when he was doing his final thank you tour in Mobile, Alabama. The funny thing was that I'm black and for some reason I didn't hear any racist comments against me. There were no KKK outfits or nazi salutes. What a shocker! (Sarcasm). Anyway the crowd filled up half the football stadium including the people in the field (I was in the field). You should've seen the shirt I was wearing.

epic trump picture - Bing images

I'm wondering if any of the members here were there or watched it.
I'm sure that you were the toast of the town, and the star of the party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 02:05 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
So you think that its impossible for a black guy to support President Trump? If that's so then what are you? Racist? You think all blacks think the same way?
You're constantly mentioning your color.

I suspect you aren't black and that you are just trolling

Old 12-18-2016, 02:45 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
I can tell you men don't have anything on women when it comes to gutter talk & I was constantly propositioned by single & married women alike . Some of you should get off your holier than thou pedestals & come back down to earth .
Yep. And this is also true of some women who, by any definition of the phrase, are upper class.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:47 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
I'm happy you're happy, OP, I guess.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:43 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Yep. And this is also true of some women who, by any definition of the phrase, are upper class.
.....additionally, I might use different words....frank, and detailed...rather than gutter.

Also, not by definition a bad thing....it depends .

Old 12-18-2016, 04:49 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,590,972 times
Quote:
I watched the Alabama rally & you can tell [ if you're not blinded by hate ] that he really connects with people . Everybody makes such a big deal about his ----- grabbing comment , I'm a red blooded American male , served in the military , went to college & been around some & it's not at all unusual for men to engage in locker room talk . I was also a department manager in a factory that employed 1,500 women & about 300 men , mostly assembly line type work . I can tell you men don't have anything on women when it comes to gutter talk & I was constantly propositioned by single & married women alike . Some of you should get off your holier than thou pedestals & come back down to earth .

Never!!!!!

Old 12-18-2016, 04:56 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
Quote:
I watched the Alabama rally & you can tell [ if you're not blinded by hate ] that he really connects with people . Everybody makes such a big deal about his ----- grabbing comment , I'm a red blooded American male , served in the military , went to college & been around some & it's not at all unusual for men to engage in locker room talk . I was also a department manager in a factory that employed 1,500 women & about 300 men , mostly assembly line type work . I can tell you men don't have anything on women when it comes to gutter talk & I was constantly propositioned by single & married women alike . Some of you should get off your holier than thou pedestals & come back down to earth .
I asked my husband if this kind of stuff happened in his professional workplace, and he replied that he has never heard anything of the sort. I don't hear that kind of stuff from my female peers either, and never have, even when I was employed by a Rust Belt manufacturer right out of college.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:59 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
I was at a President Trump rally!!!

I was at the beach.

I WIN!

Old 12-18-2016, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
I don't blame you for no longer gushing:

What's that you said about swindler's? Obama swindled the American taxpayer's out of billions with his green energy swindle, but not a peep out of libs.

And I didn't even include the biggest swindle of all, Obamacare!

Some day, libs will figure out why they lost this election. But it won't happen any time soon.

Go ahead and ask President of the United States of America " Barack Hussein Obama " this one (Ronald Reagan Question ) Are We Better Off Today Than We Were In 2008....lollllll...

Old 12-18-2016, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
.....additionally, I might use different words....frank, and detailed...rather than gutter.

Also, not by definition a bad thing....it depends .
Do you mean not a bad thing for you or for the Kitty Cat?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies