Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 05:02 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,006,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They certainly don't demonstrate it by wanting to tear up the US Constitution, violent rioting, disrupting the Electoral Vote Process, blocking highways, calling in death threats to the duly appointed and elected electors, etc.

It's about un-American as it gets.
Right, all 65 million people who voted for Sec Clinton do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 05:05 AM

33,562 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Those were the words of Keith Olbermann after Trump secured the EC today.

Also...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8G_V5v7g

I think homeboy is gonna have an on-air breakdown before January 20th.
What a bunch of disgusting hateful propaganda.. as long as they have garbage like this, there will be the mimics reciting the exact dumb words because they can't think for themselves.. they want to hate.

So be it. Trump is president and he will work to put this nation back on track and create jobs. This country is really messed up. I just hope it is not too late for the destroyers did major damage to our economy. The banks are insolvent, the debt is unconquerable, and the average American has no idea how bad Obama let it go on ..we have lost trillions of dollars giving to illegals as they work over here and the women collect for anchor babies. This is fueling the spending in our economy believe it or not. The illegals have bought vehicles, houses, with their paychecks and they women fund the housing, medical and food with a welfare check. Illegals fill the stores spending and spending. The large chain stores love it.

The money the illegals earn goes to their spending money, and the welfare money goes to their expenses. The tax base is nothing . Welfare is taking the debt to where it has never been before. Obama was a job killer. Our trade deficit went on for too long. The illegals send billions back to Mexico. We send moneys to the middle east for oil. We have drained our economy to where we are broke and the debt is gigantic.

The housing crisis is going to happen again and more foreclosures are looming around the corner. We are a nation that is broke. We should have put in Trump decades ago.

Last edited by Taratova; 12-20-2016 at 05:14 AM..

Old 12-20-2016, 05:07 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,916 times
Quote:

Also...

I think trumputin is the way to go.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:

Also...

There is a reason, `ol Keith has no viewership! LOL!

Bwhahahahaha! Who wants to watch Captain Obvious.

It has been Obama & Bush for the last 16 years. They are suppose to be one of us, right?

Old 12-20-2016, 05:15 AM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Olbermann is a caricature not to be taken seriously. He does this to maintain a pay check. To pay the mortgage.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:17 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Look, you guys have your own loudmouthed political guys (Hannity, Limbaugh, etc) so why shouldn't the left ? I find this guy radical and annoying, but he has his followers, just as yours do.

I do however never plan to call Trump anything other than Trump. Never President.
Agreed.

The far-right wallows in its own hypocrisy day after day. They elect a grossly unqualified sexual predator who pays neither his taxes nor his employees for president based on a campaign of hatred, and now they whine like little kids when the "eeeeevil liberals" intend to make life harder for them based upon facts and their deplorable actions. Tough! For all the macho posturing that the far-right does, this election proves their level of cowardice. They eagerly sold out every ideal they pretend to have - religion, democracy, patriotism, etc. - to elect a strongman who hates the same people they do.

My only regret is that the damage done by Trump and the clowns that support him will fall worst upon the innocent, such as various unpopular minorities. But when the time comes and a Trump-sucker asks you for a hand, remember who he voted for and the concepts - hatred, tyranny, and utterly moral bankruptcy - that he supported. Then, and only then, decide if he deserves any help... or, treat him the exact same way the Trump-suckers want to treat millions in this nation.

Never my president - never.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:17 AM

33,562 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by infostream View Post
wrong attitude. we should care about the less fortunate and not demean them. the reason why we elected an idiot is because the poor felt marginalized because they were. everybody cant be a winner.
The welfare crowd voted Hillary, The working poor voted Trump. Look at the map to who voted for Hillary. The large cities where the projects are to house the poor and on welfare for life.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:18 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Right, all 65 million people who voted for Sec Clinton do that.
I take note. You haven't disavowed.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:19 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There is a reason, `ol Keith has no viewership! LOL!
I didn't even realize that he was still on the teevee. I thought he was done when Al Gore's Current TV went belly up.

Maybe he is now on some other obscure cable channel.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:20 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I don't care what he says. Trump is my president and I'm going to root for the country to do well. I'm just here to point out all the ways his supporters are going to flip flop on issues they tried to hang Obama for...

Trump is going to be every American's president; that's how it works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies