Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 12:36 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I'm not going to be more "specific". You know exactly what I'm talking about. Take a long hard look at your stances on most social issues and study the stances of those that opposed Malcolm. The writing is on the wall but I can't force someone to read...
You live in LA too so you should know that liberal policies aren't working .
City is a mess thanks to liberal policies

Violent crime and Third world homeless slums

Last edited by jm1982; 12-20-2016 at 12:44 PM..

Old 12-20-2016, 12:40 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,696,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Why should we when we are the majority? Nope, I plan on staying right here and loudly and frequently criticizing everything this buffoon does that deserves ridicule. That is my right as an American, and one I look forward to exercising in the coming months. I only hope there's enough time in the day to cover them all.
Serious question. What did you do to earn that right? Honest, would like to hear how you feel so strong about rights. Simply by virtue of where you were born? Any other reason?

Old 12-20-2016, 12:46 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
You live in LA too so you should know that liberal policies aren't working .
City is a mess thanks to liberal policies

Violent crime and Third world homeless slums
Do you think LA would be better under conservative policies. Obviously the people who live there doesn't think so.

Old 12-20-2016, 12:50 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The well spoken and clean idiot is not relevant anymore.
Well spoke by another supporter of the buffoon who is thin skinned and have no class.

Old 12-20-2016, 12:54 PM

590 posts, read 555,147 times
Obama is a sorry excuse for a president. He'll probably continue speaking, writing books, and making excuses for everything he did during his 8 years in office.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:31 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Do you think LA would be better under conservative policies. Obviously the people who live there doesn't think so.
Yes I think it would be better. No doubt if there was a crack down on illegal immigration quality would improve.
Also to get rid of rent control .
Have a more aggressive stance against the homeless

Old 12-20-2016, 01:35 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Disagree with your points, except foreign policy. He has been too afraid of starting new wars, as a result has ceded to our enemies. His foreign policy has been very bad. But domestically Obama has been a good president.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:43 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Obama is not from Kenya, his father was from Kenya. Obama is from Hawaii, USA
Alrighty then.

Old 12-20-2016, 02:16 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
Serious question. What did you do to earn that right? Honest, would like to hear how you feel so strong about rights. Simply by virtue of where you were born? Any other reason?
The right as an American citizen. What other rights do you think I need to secure before I'm allowed to be critical of an elected official in my own country?

Old 12-20-2016, 02:53 PM

1,850 posts, read 820,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Discuss.
His legacy is:

Domestically: A guy who couldn't ever convince people to accept any of his ideas and who was ultimately reduced to using executive orders to get his way. A guy whose signature bill was hated by most of the country and collapsed within just a few years, but only after leaving a huge sinkhole of over $2 trillion, much of which went to liberal bureaucrats. A guy whose domestic policies focused around gay marriage and transgender bathrooms. A guy who fomented racial discourse and unrest, but then hid from the results. A guy with almost unmatched political corruption ranging through all levels of government, from the IRS to ICE and Border Patrol to the Justice Department to the FBI to the State Department. A guy whose greatest achievement was to be a comical parody of the office he represented on late-night television shows and reality TV.

Foreign Policy: A guy who claimed to be hailed by the world, but was rejected by all. A guy who alternated between intervening incorrectly, bungling on the world stage and leading to chaos and unrest, and then attempting to lead from behind and just let the world take care of his mistakes. A guy who tried to downplay the rise of ISIS, along with his liberal peers in Europe, only to belatedly claim victory as ISIS rose to prominence. A guy who destabilized Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Eastern Europe while avoiding North Korea, China, and Russia.

Party Politics: A guy who single-handedly led to the political decimation of his own party. A guy who lost governorships, federal legislatures, and state legislatures. A guy who so undermined his party's political future that they were only left with a handful of 70-year-old dinosaurs in unassailable blue state seats to represent them.

Welcome to history, Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies