Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 01:06 AM

4,515 posts, read 2,520,191 times

Advertisements

I'd rather have people that were smart enough and worked hard enough to become successful and weather BEFORE they are put into government positions, rather than corrupt people that getting a govt job is a pay raise and they leave office as millionaires like Hillary...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2016, 02:03 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary has been preparing to be president for 40 years and couldn't beat a guy that picked up politics as a hobby.
Best sentence on the whole thread .

+1

Old 12-23-2016, 02:07 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
shes old news, and not relevant.
Six wonderful words.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:53 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
Name an every day Joe that isn't stinking rich in the Democratic party.

You people loath success, yet are complete hypocrites when it comes to wealthy Liberals.

So sad that the left is trying so hard to be relevant and failing so badly at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The left can try to be relevant, but since 2010, they have been vanishing. Now they have 0 power. That is why they are crying. Can't blame the losers for crying. They lost.
Trump better follow through or the same will happen to the right. Keep in mind that it was just 6 years ago that the left had all the power; the pendulum never stops swinging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
corrupt people getting a govt job is a pay raise and they leave office as millionaires like Hillary...
What baffles me is how the left still voted for a criminal that basically hijacked their party, colluded with the press to quietly silence their REAL CANDIDATE, got caught in numerous scandals (they can't all be wrong) and still they wanted their crooked Queen. It's really quite surreal how they've lost touch with reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]
Actually, I do have a clue. Sorry to disappoint you. I was just waiting for Trump supporters to tell me their reasoning lol But, please tell me how Trump is going to help the middle class. This is what I'm most interested in.
Wait... so, you bash Trump and his supporters daily, yet know nothing about his policy?

Wow, sounds about right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies