Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:34 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am asking you. How is Trump going to make the middle class great again when he sends his jobs overseas because it's cheaper. Simple question which you guys ignore.
Ask a liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 10:35 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
So in other words, you can't think of a single intelligent, relevant response to the question in the OP?
Why didn't you just say so, then?
His response was perfect for the insane post by the OP. Trump's cabinet picks are outstanding and all Americans will benefit greatly once they get rolling. These are successful doers that know how to get things done, not politicians who do nothing but talk.
If you butt hurt lefties would just shut up and wait to see what happens, you will be more than pleasantly surprised.
The winner of the election was America...!

Old 12-21-2016, 10:36 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
Again, your post is nothing but hot air just like every other pro trump post. None of you can answer any questions about him so you go on the attack and try to deflect. And if anyone needs a safety pin, it's Trump. What a baby
I see that you are uninformed, as I said. Its not Trump or his supporters that use the "Safety Pin" symbol now is it? How many Trump folks have you seen at a "Cry In?" If one of my kids need a "Cry In" because of the way an Election went, they would have to carry both of us to a Hospital, to get my foot surgically removed from his/her Butt. What a Joke. I have a couple of friends abroad, and they thought it was a Joke.

You also did not answer my question, that I asked twice. Who did you vote for?

Old 12-21-2016, 10:37 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Ask a liberal.
Wow, none of you can answer this simple question how Trump will make the middle class great again. Liberals didn't vote for him because they knew he would do nothing for the middle class. So why would you say ask a liberal. You voted for him so please answer my question.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:39 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
In other words, Trump won the election.
Great answer, and again, simple enough fr a Liberal to understand. Unfortunately some of them still don't get that. Guess the next thing is to submit pictures.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Wow, none of you can answer this simple question how Trump will make the middle class great again. Liberals didn't vote for him because they knew he would do nothing for the middle class. So why would you say ask a liberal. You voted for him so please answer my question.
Because he will do everything for the middle class.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I see that you are uninformed, as I said. Its not Trump or his supporters that use the "Safety Pin" symbol now is it? How many Trump folks have you seen at a "Cry In?" If one of my kids need a "Cry In" because of the way an Election went, they would have to carry both of us to a Hospital, to get my foot surgically removed from his/her Butt. What a Joke. I have a couple of friends abroad, and they thought it was a Joke.

It's not a safety pin. It's a DIAPER PIN

Old 12-21-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post

Stop deflecting and answer the questions. How do you feel about Trump claiming to bring jobs back when he outsources his own jobs.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Because he will do everything for the middle class.
Like what. Do you even know

Old 12-21-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Stop deflecting and answer the questions. How do you feel about Trump claiming to bring jobs back when he outsources his own jobs.
How many Americans does the Trump Organization employ?

The answer is another reason why Trump will be your President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies