Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:56 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's like talking to a brick wall in this tread. Trump campaigns about bringing jobs back yet he has always outsourced his jobs and doesn't plan to bring them the the US. And I have yet to get an answer about this. I would just like an honest opinion what republicans have to say about this without the deflection of Hillary doing this or that. Thanks
Thats good. Trump is the "Brick Wall" Hillary ran into, face first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 11:00 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
There is absolutely zero evidence that he was looking for financial gain and your comments ignore his entire career of not selling out. By not supporting Hillary Bernie would have been tacitly supporting Trump. He clearly and correctly saw her as the lesser of two evils.
You're correct.

No evidence that Bernie was looking for financial gain.

It was "gifted" to him, that $600K house, he could never afford.

Bernie has a long history of uselessness outside of "politics".

He has a history of not liking to work much, if at all.

He would have stepped down two months in, had been elected POTUS. Old and frail and then WORKING????

The White House ain't exactly a "state senator from Vermont" position.

His VT supporters? They're all cut from the same cloth. Don't WANNA do for themselves, want everyone else to do for them. Or at least my family members (Ivy & MIT grads) and their "in-laws" (not related to me) and all of their wacko-friends. Some live on communes, right outside of Burlington, FFS.

They want everyone to live like they do...but what they don't realize is that if everyone did? There would be no $$$ for their welfare & unemployment. No one would have "extra" food or clothing to donate to the fools.

All just as pathetic as Bernie - which is why they LOVE him.

Last edited by Informed Info; 12-21-2016 at 11:20 PM..

Old 12-21-2016, 11:02 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Quote:
I am asking you. How is Trump going to make the middle class great again when he sends his jobs overseas because it's cheaper. Simple question which you guys ignore.
Quote:
Stop deflecting and answer the questions. How do you feel about Trump claiming to bring jobs back when he outsources his own jobs.
what jobs has trump outsourced? and dont give me the his clothing line is made outside the country, because he only allowed his name to be put on the clothing, he doesnt have a company that he owns that makes it. so your premise is rubbish.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:04 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris34[B
7;46584415]I was trying to be nice when playing with the Snowflakes. Their feelings get hurt quick,[/b] and we don't want their heads to explode. We traumatized them enough. There is already a shortage of Therapy Dogs now. I did offer my "Attack Dog" to any place that needed a Therapy Dog, but they turned it down because he bites.
LOL I was signing off when I read this comment. You just described Trump perfectly. He gets his feelings hurt every day. If it's not Baldwin then it's Vanity Fair for not making a more positive comment about a restaurant in his building. I'm sorry but shouldn't he be more focused on us instead of SNL and a magazine. He really needs that therapy dog. He needs to get a thick skin. We can't have a president who gets his feelings hurt all the time and then go on a twitter rampage because of it. He needs to grow up and act presidential. Trump is the perfect example of the term snowflake. He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:07 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Quote:
LOL I was signing off when I read this comment. You just described Trump perfectly. He gets his feelings hurt every day. If it's not Baldwin then it's Vanity Fair for not making a more positive comment about a restaurant in his building. I'm sorry but shouldn't he be more focused on us instead of SNL and a magazine. He really needs that therapy dog. He needs to get a thick skin. We can't have a president who gets his feelings hurt all the time and then go on a twitter rampage because of it. He needs to grow up and act presidential. Trump is the perfect example of the term snowflake. He can dish it out but he can't take it.
Yeah, but he won.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
what jobs has trump outsourced? and dont give me the his clothing line is made outside the country, because he only allowed his name to be put on the clothing, he doesnt have a company that he owns that makes it. so your premise is rubbish.
You don't think he profits from the cheaper labor. So let him bring these jobs to the US now. That would go a long way in healing our country which we desperately need

Old 12-21-2016, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Yeah, but he won.
You have yet to tell me how but I'm tired of asking

Old 12-21-2016, 11:19 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Hmmm...now what could this possibly mean for the poor schnook that had high hopes for the "populist" candidate?

This is a big bright red flag and please explain how this is the cabinet of a guy that sympathizes with the everyday Joe? I know it is difficult for folks to admit that they were duped but at least have the integrity to pull your unwavering support and watch him very closely while not allowing him to fool you even further.
Welfare mamas aren't "the everyday Joe". Populism is always a rebellion against the coalition of parasites at the top and the bottom. The people in the middle are the ones who do the work and produce most of the wealth.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:24 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times
Quote:
Wow, none of you can answer this simple question how Trump will make the middle class great again. Liberals didn't vote for him because they knew he would do nothing for the middle class.
That's ridiculous. Liberals have no interest whatsoever in the well-being of the middle class. Liberals support the welfare consumers and, unintentionally, the 0.1%.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's ridiculous. Liberals have no interest whatsoever in the well-being of the middle class. Liberals support the welfare consumers and, unintentionally, the 0.1%.
God, I am so tired of asking this. Can a Trump supporter please tell me how Trump will help the middle class. T
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies