Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 05:50 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
As evident in another thread, he HAS kept multiple liberal families from choosing to reproduce.....
And these are just the families that we know about.

Here's to a brighter future with fewer welfare dependents!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2016, 05:54 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Why yes, he is. He has shown an uncanny ability to screw millions of people at once. No mean feat.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:09 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
He's a sociopath per experts in the field.

A sociopath is often described as someone without a conscience, without a soul.
That's different than most humans.

"Malignant And Psychopathic" Donald Trump? Expert Studies 600 Hours Of Trump Footage

Bill Blum: The Psychopathology of Donald Trump - Bill Blum - Truthdig

Newsnight: Trump ghostwriter brands businessman a 'sociopath' | World | News | Daily Express

Old 12-25-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
He's a weapon being wielded by the fledgling, broken and misrepresented middle class. They are sick and tired of losing thanks to loser politicians enacting loser policies that sacrifice middle class families to the alter of crony capitalism, globalism, etc. That's why they voted for a winner, instead of another in a long line of hardcore, finger wagging anti American
L-O-S-E-R-S.

And if Trump doesn't work out, they will find someone even more vile.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He's a weapon being wielded by the fledgling, broken and misrepresented middle class.
If he's a weapon, they are playing Russian Roulette with him, except every chamber is loaded and everyone already knows it. He's going to do his best to exterminate the middle class - even those that are doing well right now (and there are plenty of middle class that are doing well and arent' broken, fledgling or misprepresented.).

He's gonna try to bring all of the middle class down a notch or two. First by removing healthcare, then cutting social security benefits and then cutting/privatizing medicare so that the middle class is screwed all through retirement. This won't hurt the uber rich, but it sure will impact the middle class - those folks that have worked hard their entire life.

Oh - he'll also get rid of tax credits for college tuition. This will ensure some middle class kids don't go to college. This will help to keep them down and broken - keep them from moving up in life by cutting their lifetime earning potential. Or force their parents or them to borrow more for college since the tax cuts will be gone. He'll let the middle class go deeper into dept while trying to better themselves - while he gives massive tax cuts for billionaires.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
If he's a weapon, they are playing Russian Roulette with him, except every chamber is loaded and everyone already knows it. He's going to do his best to exterminate the middle class - even those that are doing well right now (and there are plenty of middle class that are doing well and arent' broken, fledgling or misprepresented.).

He's gonna try to bring all of the middle class down a notch or two. First by removing healthcare, then cutting social security benefits and then cutting/privatizing medicare so that the middle class is screwed all through retirement. This won't hurt the uber rich, but it sure will impact the middle class - those folks that have worked hard their entire life.
Sure beats enduring 4 years of shrieking $hillary.

But seriously, where can I get a crystal ball like yours? While I normally focus on the here and now, it would be nice to see the future from time to time.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:31 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Is Trump superhuman?
Well, he's certainly at the extreme end of the human spectrum in terms of energy and ambition.

Old 12-25-2016, 07:01 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
One of the way's he'll screw millions is that him and Ryan are cooking up a tax reform plan that will give the rich a huge break. We knew that. What is little known is that hand and hand with the tax break is the elimination of the mortgage interest deduction. This will impact 10s 0f millions of middle class families who own homes. And it will be to the tune of thousands lost every year. It won't matter what their politics are.

And they'll say, "nothing to see here folks. No tax increase, just tax reform."

Old 12-25-2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

But seriously, where can I get a crystal ball like yours? While I normally focus on the here and now, it would be nice to see the future from time to time.
Like when you found a potential employer that would pay for you to get a 4 year Engineering degree, and everyone on C-D was encouraging you to take the opportunity to better yourself for the long term because you would earn more money. But you chose to focus on 'the here and now' and didn't take that job.

Then you vote for Trump because you are in the part of the middle class that doesn't have good job opportunities. When you could have increased your lifetime earning potential by going to college at night, for free. But you only focused on 'the here and now'.

Yep - I had a crystal ball and was in a similar situation as you where my employer paid my college tuition. But unlike you, I used my crystal ball and chose to bust my arse and attend college at night while work during the day and I got that 4 year degree and now earn a very nice living(and don't cry for my government to bring me more jobs - because I set myself up for jobs of today, not jobs from the 1950s).

Fast forward and now you cry and cry because you aren't making enough money so instead of bettering your earning potential - you vote for someone that you hope takes the country back to 1950 so this will justify your lazy choice to nix getting a 4 year degree(for free).

Yeah Andy - I have a crystal ball for you: It's called education. And you had a free one(in Engineering) handed to you on a silver platter and instead you chose 'here and now' and your earning potential is in the toilet. Trump to the rescue? Try the mirror next time.

Old 12-25-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Like when you found a potential employer that would pay for you to get a 4 year degree, and everyone on C-D was encouraging you to take the opportunity to better yourself for the long term because you would earn more money. But you chose to focus on 'the here and now' and didn't take that job.

Then you vote for Trump because you are in the part of the middle class doesn't have job opportunities. When you could have increased your lifetime earning potential by going to college at night, for free. But you only focused on 'the here and now'.

Yep - I had a crystal ball and was in a similar situation as you where my employer paid my college tuition. But unlike you, I used my crystal ball and chose to bust my arse and attend college at night while work during the day and I got that 4 year degree and now earn a very nice living(and don't cry for my government to bring me more jobs - because I set myself up for jobs of today, not jobs from the 1950s).

Fast forward and now you cry and cry because you aren't making enough money so instead of bettering your earning potential - you vote for someone that you hope takes the country back to 1950 so this will justify your lazy choice to nix getting a 4 year degree(for free).

Yeah Andy - I got a crystal ball for you. It's called education. And you had a free one handed to you on a silver platter and instead you chose 'here and now' and your earning potential is in the toilet. Trump to the rescue? Try the mirror next time.
That's all non sense. You have built a caricature of me in your mind, and ran with it. You should channel your energies towards something more useful.

The reality is that I am moderately successful, good at what I do, and happy with my life. I would encourage others to follow my formula for success. It goes as follows.... Work hard, collect paycheck, spend your money as you wish, leave everyone else alone and be happy. When Dummycrats act up, the formula still works, but you get more grubby hands on your hard earned paycheck, siphoning your productive worth and sapping your general happiness. This is why I do not vote for scumbag democrat politicians.

And you don't need a college degree when your smart. Most potential employers worth working for can pick up on intelligence with a simple conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies