Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 02:19 AM

638 posts, read 310,144 times

Advertisements

I'm not trying to troll or be insulting, really. I'm just calling it as I see it from a general perspective.

Most conservative men I know look at liberal males and think the same thing. For a while there I couldn't tell liberal males from gay men. Then I realized the difference. Gay men are actually MORE masculine, generally speaking. Gay men tend to spend more time in the gym, and are a lot more alpha than liberal males in general.

It's very odd, because 20 or 30 years ago it was not this way.

As far as liberal women? Well, I'm only observing from a distance. I generally won't interact with them if I can avoid it. Because the masculine traits they seem to adopt are rather obnoxious, so I don't really engage them. I don't hire them, wouldn't work for them, and absolutely would avoid adding them to a team.

So the point is I understand why some people might gravitate toward the liberal ideology. I don't agree with it, however it makes sense. But where is the behavioral stuff coming from? Daddy spend too much time on the golf course? Feminist mommy emasculate your divorced daddy a little too much in front of you? What is it?

Again, I'm sorry if this insults you as a liberal but I can't help what I see. Help me understand why this odd role reversal is occurring. I realize some might not agree with my observations 100%, but I don't think anyone can seriously deny this is happening 100% either. Thoughts?

Old 01-03-2017, 02:24 AM

33,524 posts, read 37,121,123 times
I have a thought...Have you ever considered getting help for your delusions?

Old 01-03-2017, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I have a thought...Have you ever considered getting help for your delusions?
I'm only calling it as I see it. I used to just laugh at liberal males and move on, but the more I read here the more I'm wondering what the hell is going on. Because if it's some sort of food causing it I want to avoid it.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:34 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Liberals and masculine men are pretty much mutually exclusive groups aren't they? If you are liberal you cannot be masculine and vice versa. You could be a masculine radical or anarchist, or a masculine guy just posing as a liberal to gain some advantage I suppose, but not a true liberal in the 21st meaning of that word.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:38 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Claiming its a "serious question" doesn't magically change it into one. Its nonsense.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:39 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Please. The softest dudes I know are conservatives.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:42 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
White males in the blue metro areas and college town/npr areas are really the big areas for the effete white male feminist/metrosexual movement. In the red states and rural / small town trump country and miltary areas, its not picking up much steam

Old 01-03-2017, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Claiming its a "serious question" doesn't magically change it into one. Its nonsense.
So you don't see what I'm talking about, at all?

You don't see liberal men developing feminine mannerisms, at all?

You don't see liberal men attending yoga classes?

You don't see liberal men staying at home with the kids while mommy goes to work?

You don't see liberal men calling Triple-A regularly because they can't change a tire?

You don't see liberal men dressing like they just raided the closet of a teenage girl?

Come on. Be honest.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
White males in the blue metro areas and college town/npr areas are really the big areas for the effete white male feminist/metrosexual movement. In the red states and rural / small town trump country and miltary areas, its not picking up much steam
But what's causing it? I used to live in a DEEP BLUE city and it never happened to me. All my friends that still live there, except maybe 2, are Trump supporters.

The serious question for the FDA is, what the hell is Starbucks adding to the coffee?

Old 01-03-2017, 02:53 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
So you don't see what I'm talking about, at all?
I see you spouting trolling nonsense.

Quote:
You don't see liberal men developing feminine mannerisms, at all?
Nope

Quote:
You don't see liberal men attending yoga classes?
I dont know anyone attending yoga currently...but I did know someone in the past. He was liberal I admit. He did some yoga thing where they cranked it up to like 100 degrees in the studio. It was crazy. He was the only male there. And Gay.

Quote:
You don't see liberal men staying at home with the kids while mommy goes to work?
Not a single one.
Quote:
You don't see liberal men calling Triple-A regularly because they can't change a tire?
Nope
Quote:
You don't see liberal men dressing like they just raided the closet of a teenage girl?
Nope. Lots of suits at work. I suppose the one mormon kid who wears a lot of pink. I have no idea what his politics are.
Quote:
Come on. Be honest.
Come on. be honest. you're letting your biases define your stereotypes, and have came online with them to try and get some affirmation bias.

Seriously, most of my coworkers are liberals. The ones that arent look just like the ones that are.

(And I dont think the gay guys I know really count, they're mostly liberal cause your side seems to think they shouldn't have rights)

You're full of nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies