Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 09:37 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
So the intelligence community did brief Trump on this document. This is news. What is the issue with CNN reporting this?

They did not publish the document nor lay claims to its veracity.

DNI Clapper also states that the document was a "private security company document" - apparently referring to the company run by the suitably named ex British agent Christopher Steele.

Of course CNN should have reported that the two highest officials in the land were briefed, and that they were briefed regarding this document. It's not fake.

I have asked several times for someone to explain just what was fake about this reporting.
CNN was pushing the golden showers story last night with Trump and prostitutes in Moscow, they were openly mocking Trump. They gambled and lost big time.

Now CNN is trying to spin it tonight. They got busted though. They're not admitting to anything. Just denying, but their reputation has been shot for a while, (donna brazille)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2017, 09:39 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I can imagine your reaction had some reporter dared to address Obama in this fashion. Hypocrite.
The liberal media spent eight years covering up for Obama, have now done a complete 180 reporting anything in an attempt to hurt Trump even if there are no facts to support it.

The liberal media thinks the American people are stupid and willing to believe anything they say.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:41 PM

979 posts, read 490,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The liberal media spent eight years covering up for Obama, have now done a complete 180 reporting anything in an attempt to hurt Trump even if there are no facts to support it.

The liberal media thinks the American people are stupid and willing to believe anything they say.
And conservative media is doing everything they can to cover up for Trump and make him look like he is all great and haven't done anything wrong.

The conservative media thinks the American people are stupid and wiling to believe anything they say.

Do you see how partisan politics works?

Old 01-11-2017, 09:42 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:

Some are real stupid...they believe a story about Hillary and a pizza joint running a prostitution ring, but when an admitted *****-grabber and peeping tom is accused of a salacious and perverse act...that is just too far-fetched...

Old 01-11-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Is name calling all you have?

Because you can't imagine it at all. I kind of love a free press, and not having my country act like its a third world country ran by a dictator who can't handle questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Hypocrite isn't name calling. It is a perfect adjective for you. Whenever anyone showed any "disrespect" to King Obama, you were at the forefront of the bed wetting brigade, whining and crying about how wrong it was to treat poor, poor Obama so badly.

Yet, here you are, hypocritically cheering as Trump is shouted at by a leftist goon fron CNN.
greywar at the forefront of the bed wetting brigade dare anyone say anything about Obama.... Yep! I agree and it's easy to verify

Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump takes the boys at CNN to task for dishonest reporting.

This is the same CNN who helped Hillary Clinton to cheat the debates.

The pundits at the other networks are stunned. They absolutely are not used to being held responsible for their biased reporting. I hope we see more of it.

Mark Murray at NBC news says that Trump should show "respect" to American institutions like the MSM. Of course this bubble head created numerous fake polls against Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYasjjqHNw

New sheriff in town!

Refreshing doesn't begin to describe it.

Take notes Republican wannabes!

Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Thumbs down CNN is morally bankrupt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
CNN was pushing the golden showers story last night with Trump and prostitutes in Moscow, they were openly mocking Trump. They gambled and lost big time.

Now CNN is trying to spin it tonight. They got busted though. They're not admitting to anything. Just denying, but their reputation has been shot for a while, (donna brazille)
Yep. Leaking debate questions, fake news, hopefully the next debate will be far away from bias CNN.

Wonder if James earl Jones now regrets doing those CNN commercials...

Old 01-11-2017, 09:51 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

Um, what???

Give one source for that. Just one.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Some are real stupid...they believe a story about Hillary and a pizza joint running a prostitution ring, but when an admitted *****-grabber and peeping tom is accused of a salacious and perverse act...that is just too far-fetched...
Oh yea, I heard about that but ran across it on the internet not Fox or on TV. I laughed at it. But CNN reported this FAKE news about Trump. Get ready, because it's coming again. The flower children, leftist radicals throwing anything they can think of at the wall hoping its will stick. Crying wolf.

I just hope it doesn't get to the point as long ago... violent actions by leftist radicals, bombings, bank robberies and other actions to fund domestic terrorism like they did in the 60's and 70's.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:53 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Oh yea, I heard about that but ran across it on the internet not Fox or on TV. I laughed at it. But CNN reported this FAKE news about Trump. This is going to be how it is. Get ready, because it's coming again. The left 60's flower children and their offspring throwing anything they can think of at the wall. Crying wolf.

I just hope it doesn't get to the point as long ago... violent actions by leftist radicals, bombings, bank robberies and other actions to fund domestic terrorism like they did in the 60's and 70's.

Did you see the article showing Hillary in a bathing suit? ugh!
What article showing Hillary in a bathing suit?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies