Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 11:19 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What a ridiculous thing to say. Why would you even post that? It sounds rather...stupid, frankly.

You might want to actually LISTEN. The woman I just heard speaking about Planned Parenthood told how she was able to go there and get a pelvic exam, which she would not have been able to afford otherwise, and that's how they detected her cervical cancer. Are you so cold-hearted that you would deny that right to health care to other women just because you have money and they don't?
So you're saying that if the government defunds P.P. it will not be able to survive on the millions it gets in donations and grants?

708 posts, read 578,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I had a co-worker like Bill once. He loved the ladies and they loved him back. Clinton (and my coworker) is quite different from Trump. He is not a p-grabber like Trump. He admires women and would respect their space. Trump is abusive, a misogynist, who thinks his wealth gives him the right to assault others.
Omgawd, I can't believe you have the nerve to say Bill Clinton respects women....hello! Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky?? ,Bill and Hill are both pigs!

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
What, you mean like you've run out of fresh material?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
The "Voters' choice" was for Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.
Respect THAT.
Lot of people need to come up with Fresh material.

No Russians, No Popular Vote, No Play Dough, No Hillary

Ragging on Obama expires in 6 months.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:20 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
What a ridiculous thing to say. Why would you even post that? It sounds rather...stupid, frankly.

You might want to actually LISTEN. The woman I just heard speaking about Planned Parenthood told how she was able to go there and get a pelvic exam, which she would not have been able to afford otherwise, and that's how they detected her cervical cancer. Are you so cold-hearted that you would deny that right to health care to other women just because you have money and they don't?
He got a rep from me for it!

Old 01-21-2017, 11:21 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:

We know what the main reason for planned parenthood. The words planned parenthood tells us.. kill your babies if you didn't plan on having a baby.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:22 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
EarthCam - National Mall Cam

Just look at this--it's crowded! Definitely more packed than yesterday. Again, I thought it was all bluster but I guess not.
I wouldn't be one bit proud of the numbers of women who reject motherhood and kill their offspring.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:22 AM

1,702 posts, read 1,920,634 times
Quote:

Just look at this--it's crowded! Definitely more packed than yesterday. Again, I thought it was all bluster but I guess not.
Nice cam.... makes me miss DC. Wandering around the mall and museums is one of those things that makes you proud of America.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:23 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:

Just because there's a bunch of people doesn't mean it isn't bluster...

Old 01-21-2017, 11:23 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,281,036 times
Quote:
My daughter lives in Albany. I am wondering if she marched, because she would. I saw on Facebook that her former boyfriend is marching there today. Always liked that guy.

Went back and edited. In 2013 there was a protest in Albany, almost completely ignored by media because it wasn't a popular cause. What little reporting there was dropped our numbers in half.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:25 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,372,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey27520 View Post
Omgawd, I can't believe you have the nerve to say Bill Clinton respects women....hello! Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky?? ,Bill and Hill are both pigs!
I wonder how many of these hypocrites would be marching if Hillary won.

Think of it.. this is a woman who actively sought to silence and discredit the victims of her husband's sex crimes to advance her own personal political ambitions... but these women would have actively celebrated her victory and could not have cared less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies