Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2017, 12:41 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times

Advertisements

Tell the women in your life that there will soon be up to three Antonio Scalia clones on the Suoreme Court and there is nothing they can do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 12:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Tell the women in your life that there will soon be up to three Antonio Scalia clones on the Suoreme Court and there is nothing they can do
Make sure to let them know that the GOP plans to execute all women.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:52 AM

800 posts, read 508,914 times
I didn't have a strong opinion on abortion either way, but after seeing all these unhinged angry self entitled leftist women..I hope abortion is outlawed just to tick them off. Immediately AFTER Trump wins his 2nd term.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:54 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
I didn't have a strong opinion on abortion either way, but after seeing all these unhinged angry self entitled leftist women..I hope abortion is outlawed just to tick them off. Immediately AFTER Trump wins his 2nd term.
What's ironic is these women never have to worry about needing an abortion in the first place since no one is gonna get with them.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:54 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
His speech was catering to his base. If he wanted to unify us he would have said that.
His base was only 19.5% of the population on the date of the election and is shrinking steadily. Every time he opens his big mouth or puts messages on Twitter, he loses more. Just wait until he finds how much opposition he will have in congress. His response to that will alienate even more of them. He never learned the old axiom, about how when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:56 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
So you want to go back to the days of unsafe, back alley abortions just because of... protesters?

Lets just outlaw the first amendment while we're at it since you seem to think other rights should be taken away.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:58 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
What's ironic is these women never have to worry about needing an abortion in the first place since no one is gonna get with them.
The way you talk about women, I'm guessing its nothing you have to worry about either.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
So you want to go back to the days of unsafe, back alley abortions just because of... protesters?

Lets just outlaw the first amendment while we're at it since you seem to think other rights should be taken away.

Abortion won't be outlawed, but you'll have to pay for it with your own money

Old 01-22-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
His base was only 19.5% of the population on the date of the election and is shrinking steadily. Every time he opens his big mouth or puts messages on Twitter, he loses more. Just wait until he finds how much opposition he will have in congress. His response to that will alienate even more of them. He never learned the old axiom, about how when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Most people don't vote. You are acting like this is a new thing

Old 01-22-2017, 05:46 AM

28,912 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
CAjerseychick;46910990]Planned parenthood was NOT selling body parts!
And what does that have anything to do with women getting safe contraception and health checks?
Planned Parenthood was most certainly selling baby body parts, I heard it on the news several mornings, ABC Channel 6 Action News....and so did many others of my Colleagues at work. We were all discussing it. Then all of a sudden it went away, and no one discussed it again.

Quote:
The March was lovely, peaceful and so good to see people NOT SPOUTING HATE
Did you see the videos of some of those speeches, apparently not....

Lovely, yeah right, the language that they used, the things they said, dispicable....
See you are proof of the reason why so many woman are misinformed...and what I was discussing in my previous posts.

Watch and learn, google Ashley Judd's speech and listen to her say those filthy things about Trump and his daughter....and they they have the nerve to say what they do about others who are not members of the Left.

You need to arm yourself with information, before you speak....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies