Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 03:53 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,295,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Of course you do. You are pretending towards ignorance...or at least I hope you are.

The wall will help stop the importation of poverty, which is the issue. The "expired visa" crowd were capable of getting visa's in the first place and often have marketable skills or resources. Not saying they should not play by the rules--they absolutley should. But they just aren't the problem.

It is always some idiotic canard with libs. There is always some reason why the problems aren't the problems and the solutions aren't the solutions. Time to throw in the towel. That era is over with.

If I had my way we would ban them all, but the refugee crisis is coming from Syria. I would say this is a terrific starting point. I didn't look at the list but I hope he got Somalia too, who are absolutely the vermin of the earth, and the most criminal, terroristic people on it.

More foolish canards. Someone wil have to spend the time and resources to dig those 60 foot tunnels, and then they can be found and filled up. It isn't zero sum--the wall won't stop everyone, but it will slow them down, and be part of a comprehensive enforcment strategy along with more border patrol agents, tougher laws on rule breakers and employers, etc,

No wall is full proof, but they are extemely effective, which is why China built one against the Mongols, Rome built one on the Scotttish border, and Barrack Obama has one around his new house. When you spout this nonsense about how they don't work, you are going against 5000 years of human history. What you really mean is that you don't want them to work.

But don't worry, he'll never even get elected...oh wait!

GREAT POSTING.
A complete smackdown of our leftist friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 03:55 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,439,796 times
Default The wall is happening

Trump to direct federal resources toward building a border wall on Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com

remember all the people (and Jeb) who said "The wall is never going to happen"; well guess what, the wall happened

Old 01-25-2017, 03:57 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,790 times
And more recently people on CD as recent as a few days ago said it wasn't gonna happen.

Booya.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:08 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,327,294 times
Quote:
Trump to direct federal resources toward building a border wall on Wednesday
I'll just leave this here....

Old 01-25-2017, 04:13 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'll just leave this here....
Until Mexico pays for it? Fair enough.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:00 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,849,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
If Trump can figure out how to become president when the following groups were all aligned against him...
* Republican Party
* Democrat Party
* Media

.... I think he can figure out how to best build a secure border.

You election losers continue to underestimate DJT
No one posting here lost the election, as no one here was running in it. Unless someone let Hillary sneak in again. If so, it's only a matter of time before she gets banned...again.

I am too upset that the Steelers lost to the Patriots right now to be concerned about who won or lost in Washington. Life goes on same as it ever was no matter who sits in the Oval Office. BUT, like The Terminator, the B's will be back.

Just some random thoughts from some random chick.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:05 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,225,545 times
Tump is ALSO requiring the government to detail ALL aid that Mexico receives which sets the groundwork so WE THE PEOPLE can help decide HOW they will pay for it.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:32 AM

225 posts, read 191,798 times
The border is quite long. Let us see what he means by "wall".

Old 01-25-2017, 05:37 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,676,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
"President Trump on Wednesday will order the construction of a Mexican border wall — the first in a series of actions this week to crack down on immigrants and bolster national security, including slashing the number of refugees who can resettle in the United States and blocking Syrians and others from “terror prone” nations from entering.
He is authorizing massive spending projects with executive orders? Sorry bubba, that is not legal.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:43 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
I'm all for it ! TV sucks these days, so it will be nice to have some humorous entertainment to watch as he attempts all these goofy ideas he has. Trump just gets better and better every day !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies