Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 12:44 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Spray tan and bronzer. Trump has rosacea. Tanning beds would cause flares, so I'm sure he avoids them. Drinking causes flares, too, which may be another reason he avoids alcohol.
That's said to be due to brother Fred's alcoholism. I sympathize with his losing a sibling, it's not an easy thing to get through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 12:53 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
If I am not mistaken i think this guy is gay or trans I'm not sure he did a commercial ///but- he has a right to put on anything he likes- and to stop him is UN-American
Exactly.

Im sorry but people need to get over wanting others to conceal their true selves.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:59 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
There is nothing incorrect psychologically about men trying on different roles especially when they are children. The problem now is that we are at risk from monsters who want to kill us....and some men are so emasculated that they don't see it.
who's out to get you this time, gay men wearing makeup?

Old 02-05-2017, 01:04 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,376,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That's said to be due to brother Fred's alcoholism. I sympathize with his losing a sibling, it's not an easy thing to get through.
Yes, I'm aware of his older brother's alcoholism. It's a very sad story. I was just pointed out that alcohol is a common trigger for rosacea, which might also have contributed to Trump's decision not to drink at all. His skin is very fair, and the redness would be quite apparent without the use of bronzer or spray tan. I'm sure Trump thinks the bronzer makes him look healthy and vigorous, and it probably does make him look better on camera. I have no explanation for the orange hair dye, however. He's a light brunette. Why he thinks "red" hair looks good I will never understand. I am a redhead, and whatever color he's putting on his head does not occur in nature.

As an aside, my family has a history of rosacea. My grandfather had pronounced phymatous rosacea (W.C. Field's nose). My mother has the broken facial blood vessels associated with the condition, and one of my brothers has the inflamed eyelids that are characteristic of rosacea. My skin, so far, is pretty good, but I flush easily and have slight reddening of my upper chest, which is a sign I will develop rosacea, too. I use an extremely mild facial cleanser and a high-SPF sunscreen for sensitive skin and avoid triggers like bright sun (difficult since I live in Denver), alcohol, vigorous cardio, and hot showers. I ran a marathon a few years ago, and the facial flushing did not resolve until the next day. Rosacea sucks.

Last edited by randomparent; 02-05-2017 at 01:12 PM..

Old 02-05-2017, 01:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
If my kid put on make-up. I think I would disown him. Sad to see what years of liberalism has done to this nation and around the globe.

Made-up men reflect changing $50bn male grooming industry

Attachment 180518

Feminism, castrated the male of the species.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:09 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,337,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
If my kid put on make-up. I think I would disown him.
Now that's quality human parenting!

Old 02-05-2017, 02:27 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
who's out to get you this time, gay men wearing makeup?
Go back to bed. It's too early for your coffin to open.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:50 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,041,600 times
How other people dress seems like a worthwhile thing to throw an internet hissy fit about.

Old 02-05-2017, 04:39 PM

636 posts, read 392,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
How other people dress seems like a worthwhile thing to throw an internet hissy fit about.
It's wussification; "I can't stand that people do something I find strange"

Old 02-05-2017, 06:40 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I'll be sympathetic when men come to grips with the fact that -- Newsflash! -- women also have body hair, and they stop making comments about how gross a women is when she doesn't shave her armpits, legs, and pubic region. Or imply that her face isn't attractive in its natural, bare state.
Still trying to fight biology and evolution eh? You can do whatever you want.. real men like feminine women. You know who doesn't? Gay men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies