Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 03:01 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I hope he has a relation with Putin. I want them to be best buddies, go to ball games and have weekend sleepovers. I want him to be bff with the Korean kid and the guy from China. I don't see anything wrong with having relations with other countries. We can only wish he would

You missed the big point........your boy is a lying SOS. That is what we are discussing here !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 03:06 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
They must all get their marching orders from the same place. In today's presser when asked about Trump's attacks(I spell it with a c!) on the judiciary, Spicer brought up Obama and the citizens united decision. Of course Obama
never referred to anyone as a so-called judge or said to let it be on their heads if people die...

So yes, plenty on here will defend trump to the bitter end. For the sake of this country I hope that day
is soon, and not because of a nuclear holocaust.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:08 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Who cares? Obama made deals with Iran.
Again, you won't find me saying much positive about Obama (although he, and Clinton the Corporate Prostitute are irrelevant to this thread) but this is BS. Obama didn't "give money" to Iran; he simply released some of their money and lifted some sanctions in return for them stopping their nuke buildups. Seems like that's a good thing, and it worked.

But for all the things you could legitimately criticize Obama for, what this thread (and all rational people) are concerned with is the lying, fraudulent, infantile a-h0le currently occupying the Oval Office.

Quote:
Trump is doing such a good job so far...
Doing what? Repeatedly lying? Appointing know-nothing billionaire cronies to important cabinet positions? Pissing off longterm allies for no reason? Golfing? Pimping out his office so his daughter can schill tacky fashion crap? Promoting hate and fear of brown people and people of other cultures? Silencing journalists? Hiding his taxes and business dealings? Tweeting endlessly like a whiny ******? He's already lied about the wall, intended to make a safe place for all the fearful cupcakes, and about the ACA.

I sincerely want to know: what "good" do you think he's actually done other than step up rhetoric and propaganda against brown people and empty "Make America White Again" sloganeering?

Quote:
Voters are fed up with the left. Maybe we can go back to the miss piggy story again. That was a good one..
Seems like people are fed up with this narcissistic orange buffoon. It was certainly a minority of people who voted for him.

Anyone who thinks Trump gives one crap about the common people is so deluded and easily-duped they shouldn't be voting, or breeding. All he cares about, and it's quite obvious, are his ratings like some grade school popularity contest and further enriching his elitist billionaire buddies who bought their way into appointments.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:11 PM

778 posts, read 339,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
His cult like devotees will take anything presented as fact, even with the evidence right in their faces, and swat it down as fake. It's setting a scary precedent where they will only believe what Dear Leader says, anyone with anything to the contrary, becomes the enemy.

I hope as time moves forward that these people will come around, be realistic, and not put their heads deeper into the sand. We are all in this together.
Why is everyone so shocked. We have been experiencing this same thing for the past 8 years! We are still on the Titanic people, only the deck chairs have been rearranged.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:24 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsywicket View Post
Why is everyone so shocked. We have been experiencing this same thing for the past 8 years! We are still on the Titanic people, only the deck chairs have been rearranged.
You have a point. So many higher-up DC politicians--Republican and Democrat both--are bought, sold and owned by private interests.

We really need to kick it over. The two party system is BS.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:18 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
You have a point. So many higher-up DC politicians--Republican and Democrat both--are bought, sold and owned by private interests.

We really need to kick it over. The two party system is BS.
that's really the crux of it, imo. We have more options for diet soda in this country.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:04 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!" But it's a video of Trump himself, clearly stating (twice) that he has a relationship with Putin. The clip is from a 2013 interview.

Trump recently stated he didn't know Putin.

Trump is a fraud and liar. His regime is a sham.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
Bush had a "relationship" with Putin too. So did Hillary. Remember the stupid "Russian Reset Button?"

Better to have some kind of 'relationship' than to have none, and not be able to talk and negotiate.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:41 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Bush had a "relationship" with Putin too. So did Hillary. Remember the stupid "Russian Reset Button?"

Better to have some kind of 'relationship' than to have none, and not be able to talk and negotiate.
Exactly.

And better to "lie" about stupid things, if it even was a lie: "I don't have a relationship with Putin".

Rather than important things: "You can keep your doctor" or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"...while under oath.

Trump said, in the HuffPOS article, "“Well, I don’t know what it means by having a relationship. I mean he was saying very good things about me, but I don’t have a relationship with him. I didn’t meet him. I haven’t spent time with him. I didn’t have dinner with him. I didn’t go hiking with him.”[/quote]

I dunno....but at least he didn't question what the meaning of the word "is" is....

How quickly, and conveniently, the left forgets.....

Old 03-19-2017, 12:45 PM

143 posts, read 177,937 times
Default Who but a pathological liar would respect a pathological liar?

This whole Trump fiasco is depressing because it shows how many Americans lack moral character and only care about slogans. Even though I agree with a few of Trump's views (who really likes outsourcing or terrorism?) he fails on so many other counts that the total package is rotten.

Those who ignore his war on America's quality of life via EPA cuts (industries don't self-police) and crippled social services (that many right-wingers have used themselves) are showing that they are as ruthless and greedy as Trump himself, or so stupid that they can't see he's running a long con on them. All Trump cares about is money and the Military-Industrial Complex in conjunction with besting other nations, financially.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:51 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
I guess the issue that the libs aren't seeing comes down to is that what people with some intelligence and commonsense, thus voting for President Trump, are still interested in what we were interested in during the campaign season: 1. the economy 2. jobs 3. security 4. healthcare.

The "fraud and liar" was defeated because she didn't care nor did she even bother discussing these topics.

Geesh, the venom that is being spewn by the libs continues to put more nails in the coffin of the Democratic Party. It past time the party be allowed to RIP!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies