Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 11:27 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times

Advertisements

*crickets*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 11:30 AM

46,957 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here's a tip since you claim to be new at it. Opinion articles from Huffington Post are worthless.
Ehm - that was not an opinion piece. Words mean things.

Unless Trump speaks them, I guess, but you seem fine with that.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:35 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
From what I've heard this morning, Trump has already taken to bashing Gorusch.

Ah, the Trump regime. Surefire comedy hijinx!
And what other sure fire way is there to insure Gorsuch wins the nomination?

Democrats, being the stupid bunch they are, are warming up to Gorsuch simply because of the Trump criticism. In other words they are being played.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:39 AM

1,776 posts, read 1,872,554 times
Quote:
We are living in a reality TV show, something like Jerry Springer. Paid for in bribes by elitist billionaire cronies.

Of course the Trump lemmings have that Springer-level, lowest-common-denominator mentality, so they are eating the crap up and calling it candy.
Jerry Springer was a politician.
Jerry Springer - Ohio History Central

Old 02-09-2017, 11:43 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
*crickets*
I think WaldoKitty and other similar lemmings are FINALLY starting to fatigue from trying to defend things like "what you saw come directly out of Trump's mouth is fake news".

Who knows, maybe the even started thinking for themselves recently, and realized how rediculous it must look to try to defend everything. Maybe after watching Spicer stick his (her?) guns about the largest innauguration crowd ever, maybe, just maybe he/she saw how silly he/she must look....

WK, you certainly do have a certain comedy value, which I appreciate.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:01 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
did trump sell putin 25% of our uranium supply?

did trump defend putin in a debate?

did trump give putin a silly red plastic button to re-establish russian us relations?

did trump allow putin to hack government databases for years before finally standing up and 'takibng forceful action by telling putin to cut it out

Here is how we do this....

My dog biting someone is not excused by my neighbors dog eating someone...

See it? maybe the things you say about dem leaders are true, and maybe not but it does not excuse the Trumpy man .

we can bring it down to

son says..... "but mom, all the guys were doing it"...

Old 02-09-2017, 12:03 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!"
Quote:
Here's a tip since you claim to be new at it. Opinion articles from Huffington Post are worthless. We already know they are anti-Trump.

Case in Point.

2016 President Forecast, Nov 8 | Huffington Post
Lol, did you call it or what, OP? Well done.

Quote:
Here's a second tip since you claim to be new at it.

Calling those who disagree with you pointless names and attempting to smear your fellow forumer, only speaks to the lack of logical or factual argument. Logic & fact doesn't require such tactics.
i.e. If your topic had any merit, you simply destroyed it.
Hypocrite isn't a name, it's a fact.

Old 02-09-2017, 02:44 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I think WaldoKitty and other similar lemmings are FINALLY starting to fatigue from trying to defend things like "what you saw come directly out of Trump's mouth is fake news".

Who knows, maybe the even started thinking for themselves recently, and realized how rediculous it must look to try to defend everything.
Oh, ye of great optimism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
WK, you certainly do have a certain comedy value, which I appreciate.
Most of the time, it's to laugh. Sometimes it's to cry. Depends what else is going on that day that is actually of substance.

Takes all kinds. I'm often aware how much I appreciate that a good portion of the posters here are on this forum and not my next door neighbors. Bet a lot of their neighbors wish the same thing. Can you imagine getting stuck talking over the fence?

I can just imagine some posters as kids that sat in the back of the class in school and gave the teacher fits with their twisted logic,misinformation and delightful (wink:wink) attitudes. Made the best teacher think of finding a new vocation. Took the time of those really focused on learning. And were loyal Trumpcult supporters in the making. Such a waste of good gray matter potential. Can only hope that they do other things in life for the greater good--- and that this isn't it. Not counting on that since altruism and care for fellow men/women isn't rampant in these threads.

If there were personal lightning bolts of insight and clarity, say on April Fools Day, there would be some awfully red, sheepish faces among some of the most irregular regulars here and this board would be a bunch quieter. And more rational. But, for now, good for for ironic chuckles and eye rolls---on a good day.

Old 02-09-2017, 02:51 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
The lying is why he is so beloved among his supporters.

Old 02-09-2017, 02:59 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
Quote:
I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!" But it's a video of Trump himself, clearly stating (twice) that he has a relationship with Putin. The clip is from a 2013 interview.

Trump recently stated he didn't know Putin.

Trump is a fraud and liar. His regime is a sham.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post

Who cares? Obama made deals with Iran. So Trump may have met Putin? And Trump may have posed as his own public relations representative in 1989 too.

Trump is doing such a good job so far that all the left can come up with is splitting hairs about if Trump said hello to Putin, or Nordstrom garbage.

This is exactly why Trump won. The voters see through the b.s. of the left. We want lower taxes and safe borders. We don't care about Nordstrom.

When Hillary became secretary of state she brought a fake reset button to Putin.

Voters are fed up with the left. Maybe we can go back to the miss piggy story again. That was a good one..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies