Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 07:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times

Advertisements

tRump lying?

Again?

Shocking!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 07:39 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,333,502 times
Unsurprisingly, not many attempts by the lemmings to refute this.

They don't care their man is a pathological liar. He also continues to lie about murder rates and many other things.

Such hypocrites.

Maybe they are just having a confab, trying to figure out a way to spin this red-handed lie to make Trump look like he poops bubblegum.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:41 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
Here's a tip since you claim to be new at it. Opinion articles from Huffington Post are worthless. We already know they are anti-Trump.

Case in Point.

2016 President Forecast, Nov 8 | Huffington Post

Old 02-09-2017, 07:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Your selfless and strident defense of tRump's lying is charming.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:44 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Unsurprisingly, not many attempts by the lemmings to refute this.

They don't care their man is a pathological liar. He also continues to lie about murder rates and many other things.

Such hypocrites.

Maybe they are just having a confab, trying to figure out a way to spin this red-handed lie to make Trump look like he poops bubblegum.
Here's a second tip since you claim to be new at it.

Calling those who disagree with you pointless names and attempting to smear your fellow forumer, only speaks to the lack of logical or factual argument. Logic & fact doesn't require such tactics.
i.e. If your topic had any merit, you simply destroyed it.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:45 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!" But it's a video of Trump himself, clearly stating (twice) that he has a relationship with Putin. The clip is from a 2013 interview.

Trump recently stated he didn't know Putin.

Trump is a fraud and liar. His regime is a sham.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here's a tip since you claim to be new at it. Opinion articles from Huffington Post are worthless. We already know they are anti-Trump.

Case in Point.

Looks like OP called it pretty well.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:53 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,296,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Hillary, GWB and obama could also say they had a relationship with putin.
Try to pay attention. Nobody, other than Trump himself, is claiming that he doesn't have a relationship with Putin. HRC, GWB, nor BHO have never claimed they didn't have a relationship with Putin. Trump, has claimed both that he does and does not. One of them has to be a lie. (On Trump's behalf, the other one has to be the truth. That brings him up to 50% truthfulness on this subject. 50% is way above his usual "Truth GPA".)

And WaldoKitty: LMAO, the OP did predict you well, didn't he/she?. You tried to discredit Trump's own words because they were captured in a HuffPo Opinion piece. Those videos are widely available from whatever source you like. The ultimate source is Trump's own mouth. Rather than attacking the messenger, can you explain to us how one of his statements (He does have a relationship. He does not have a relationship) is not a lie? I'd love to see you give an honest, genuine rebuttal to the point the OP actually made.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:59 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
And WaldoKitty: LMAO, the OP did predict you well, didn't he/she?. You tried to discredit Trump's own words because they were captured in a HuffPo Opinion piece. Those videos are widely available from whatever source you like. The ultimate source is Trump's own mouth. Rather than attacking the messenger, can you explain to us how one of his statements (He does have a relationship. He does not have a relationship) is not a lie? I'd love to see you give an honest, genuine rebuttal to the point the OP actually made.
As an authoritarian, it automatically follows that anything Trump does - is by definition - either right or acceptable. So don't expect the 30% or so of the population who are authoritarians or white supremacists to ever admit Trump lies. If anything they think he needs to tell more of them...because, you see, they are all told for a reason which is good for America. Therefore, they are lies which make America Great Again.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:

Case in Point.

Nice but irrelevant attempt at deflection.

Regardless of the source, and I'm not a HuffPo reader, this is legit.

If you were brave enough to click the link, Trump is ON VIDEO stating he has a relationship with Putin. Doesn't matter where the reporting came from, how they may be skewed, etc. It's yet another bald faced lie from this fraud.

You must be so proud.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Here's a second tip since you claim to be new at it.

Calling those who disagree with you pointless names and attempting to smear your fellow forumer, only speaks to the lack of logical or factual argument. Logic & fact doesn't require such tactics.
i.e. If your topic had any merit, you simply destroyed it.
Ah, more weak, baseless deflection. Typical hypocrisy. You don't like having to face the fact your man in Washington is a well-known and admitted fraud and pathological liar, so you attempt to discredit me for posting a video of him caught red handed in a lie, and the source for airing the video. Laughable.

As to me insulting anyone, I'll just state again what I recently had to say to school someone on another thread:

Didn't "name call" at all. You couldn't be more wrong. I merely gave a perfectly valid and accurate description of the Trump lemmings. And they are lemmings. And hypocrites. And cowards, for all the reasons I mention below. You won't even attempt to refute them, because they are based on the very words and actions of Trump supporters.

Sorry if the truth hurts. I hope you can buck up and deal with it.

If someone said "Asians are terrible drivers--get them off the road!" or "Black people are all lazy and prone to criminal behavior." and I then said "You are a racist." then that's not me calling names. That's me calling a spade a spade.

Trump and his lemmings are chickensh-t cowards. Why?

Because they see boogeymen everywhere: they fear liberals, gay people, other cultures, brown people, secularists, strong women, intellectuals, science, the media (except Fox News and Breitbart)...they see all these people as threats.

They call Trump critics "snowflakes" yet many of them won't leave their homes without packing a gun.

They want to wall off America to build their special safe place.

Cowards.

They are hypocrites because if Clinton, Obama or ANY non-GOP president or candidate was a well-known and admitted fraud as Trump is, a serial adulterer, which Trump is, was as into kissing Putin's butt as Trump is, if they compared US intelligence agencies to Nazis as Trump has, if they denigrated a war hero as Trump has, if they lied and refused to release tax info as Trump has, if they or their family members had conflicts of business interests, if they alienated longtime allies as Trump has done, if they appointed elitist billionaire cronies with zero experience...I could go on.

But if a non-GOP politician was doing any one of these things Trump is guilty of, the Trump lemmings would be howling for blood, demanding impeachment. They know it, we all know it.

Hypocrites.

*this is not meant as a thumbs up for Dems either. I realize they are also corrupt and I personally despise Clinton, but it's the fraud Trump and his regime of brownshirt, jackbooted billionaire a-holes that we have to concern ourselves with now*

Come back when you have something substantial to say, or can offer a rebuttal of my facts regarding the cowards and hypocrites.

Last edited by Griffis; 02-09-2017 at 08:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies