Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 06:15 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,338,397 times

Advertisements

I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!" But it's a video of Trump himself, clearly stating (twice) that he has a relationship with Putin. The clip is from a 2013 interview.

Trump recently stated he didn't know Putin.

Trump is a fraud and liar. His regime is a sham.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 06:19 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Yep, his stories change every time he opens his mouth! I'm just waiting to see how he handles the criticism from his Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, lol! We may get treated to his meltdown sooner than expected!

Old 02-09-2017, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yep, his stories change every time he opens his mouth! I'm just waiting to see how he handles the criticism from his Supreme Court pick, lol!
From what I've heard this morning, Trump has already taken to bashing Gorusch.

Ah, the Trump regime. Surefire comedy hijinx!

Old 02-09-2017, 06:25 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
From what I've heard this morning, Trump has already taken to bashing Gorusch.

Ah, the Trump regime. Surefire comedy hijinx!

Oh gosh, I have to turn on the news, I don't want to miss this, lol!

Old 02-09-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Oh gosh, I have to turn on the news, I don't want to miss this, lol!
We are living in a reality TV show, something like Jerry Springer. Paid for in bribes by elitist billionaire cronies.

Of course the Trump lemmings have that Springer-level, lowest-common-denominator mentality, so they are eating the crap up and calling it candy.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:35 AM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
What else is new? He lies the way the rest of us draw breath.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:38 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,398,193 times
I hope he has a relation with Putin. I want them to be best buddies, go to ball games and have weekend sleepovers. I want him to be bff with the Korean kid and the guy from China. I don't see anything wrong with having relations with other countries. We can only wish he would

Old 02-09-2017, 06:42 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
His cult like devotees will take anything presented as fact, even with the evidence right in their faces, and swat it down as fake. It's setting a scary precedent where they will only believe what Dear Leader says, anyone with anything to the contrary, becomes the enemy.

I hope as time moves forward that these people will come around, be realistic, and not put their heads deeper into the sand. We are all in this together.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:54 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I don't start many threads here, but this deserves sharing.

I know the Trump lemmings will see the link to HuffPo and scream "fake news!" But it's a video of Trump himself, clearly stating (twice) that he has a relationship with Putin. The clip is from a 2013 interview.

Trump recently stated he didn't know Putin.

Trump is a fraud and liar. His regime is a sham.

Trump Admits To 'Relationship' With Putin In Resurfaced Video | The Huffington Post
did trump sell putin 25% of our uranium supply?

did trump defend putin in a debate?

did trump give putin a silly red plastic button to re-establish russian us relations?

did trump allow putin to hack government databases for years before finally standing up and 'takibng forceful action by telling putin to cut it out

did trump send a careless whisper to putin saying he'd have more lattitude after the election? where are the threads about that ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did trump reneg on a promise to supply Poland with promised defensive missles??

US policy has been to encourage global business to reduce the possibility of war and encourage peace trhu profit. Trump does global business.

Trump's words are taken out of context and translated to fit false narrative.

Trump is about marketing and if a company of his does business with russia/putin it would be appropriate to say he has a 'relationship' with putin. especially if the format of the conversation would promote trump's negotiations or business. It is the theatrical exaggeration common to celebrities, politicians and salesmen.

Hillary, GWB and obama could also say they had a relationship with putin.

Again, political forums should be abuzz, specualting what obama meant when he told medvedev to tell putin he'd have more lattitude after the election. Now that is a statement that deserves investigating and speculation, rather than what a private citizen said.

It was okay for obama to sit in a churck of hate and division for 20 years and be believed he was not paying attention to ever hear a discourtaging word from rev wright. so why pile on trump when the media gave obama a pass for contradictory behavior.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:06 AM

To hell with Barack "The Mad Bomber" Obama. To hell with Hillary "Corporate Prostitute" Clinton.

I am merely pointing out the fact that our current POTUS is a fraud and a liar.

The fact that Trump lemmings don't care, and can only deflect by bringing up irrelevant characters only reinforces the fact that they have nothing positive to say about Trump but are stinking, rank hypocrites. Thank you for assisting me in proving that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies