Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2017, 06:53 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
How can anyone understand it better than the Jew in the middle of it?
And how can a "Jew in the middle of it" give an unbiased opinion of what's best for the US?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:54 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Done WHAT? Specifically?

You folks should make up your minds, one day it's 'Obama worked hard to destroy this country', the next day it's Obama did nothing for 8 years!'.
LOL

It's true he worked hard to destroy the country -- but he did not succeed, did he. Just in time, the people arose and said "enough!"

Maybe, just maybe, we can turn it around and recover.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I did. A Jew's explanation. A Jew who has to deal with anti-Semitism.

How is empowering anti-Semites in the US "best for the US?"

HOW is refusing to veto an action agreed to by many other countries "empowering anti-Semites" in the US?

Isn't it about time you folks with your knee-jerk 'anti-Semite!' reactions learn the difference between a religion and a nation?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
And how can a "Jew in the middle of it" give an unbiased opinion of what's best for the US?
What's best for Israel is best for the world AND the U.S.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
LOL

It's true he worked hard to destroy the country -- but he did not succeed, did he. Just in time, the people arose and said "enough!"

Maybe, just maybe, we can turn it around and recover.
HOW specifically?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:

Oh please, that's a ridiculous assumption!

Old 02-21-2017, 06:58 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
HOW is refusing to veto an action agreed to by many other countries "empowering anti-Semites" in the US?
Why would Obama side with anti-Semitic countries? How is a US President promoting anti-Semitism good for the US?

Old 02-21-2017, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why would Obama side with anti-Semitic countries? How is a US President promoting anti-Semitism good for the US?
Obama refused to veto a UN resolution about the actions of a nation, anti-Semitism by definition is aimed at the practitioners of a specific religion, your questions make no sense.

IF you're unable to understand one may well disagree with the actions of Israel while having no problems with people who practice Judaism, don't even bother responding, it would make it obvious you don't understand the issue.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:

Isn't it about time you folks with your knee-jerk 'anti-Semite!' reactions learn the difference between a religion and a nation?
Refusing to veto is safe. Just like voting "present" instead of taking a stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound

Quote:
Oh please, that's a ridiculous assumption!
I expected an unbiased response.

See how that works?

Old 02-21-2017, 07:24 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It's a myth that "liberals" (not speaking of "classical liberalism") are "more into human rights." It may sometimes appear that way, if it supports their agenda ...but at the same time, someone else's rights are often being trampled (for example the right to free exercise of religion). One cannot claim the mantle of being for human rights while blatantly trampling the rights of another class of people they openly despise and disagree with. They also do not defend the right of the unborn to the most precious human right of all, life itself.

If you're going to call anyone a neo-Nazi, why do you not mention Barack Obama, whose affiliation tor twenty years with Jeremiah Wright makes him the obvious target ...yet you seem to have ignored that? On the other hand, there is no evidence whatsoever that Steve Bannon, much less Donald Trump (or Trump voters) are "white supremacists." You cannot defend that statement.

I'm a Christian. As a Christian, the Bible teaches me that I am a "Jew by adoption." I take this very seriously. It is my heritage, and I defend the Jews and stand with Israel. I support Donald Trump, as do most Christians that I know.

Lastly, are you aware that Donald Trump's daughter is married to a Jew, and converted to Judaism? Her husband, Jared Kushner, is in his administration and is one of his most trusted advisers. He has been with Mr. Trump for many years. If Donald Trump was a "neo-Nazi" this relationship would likely never have existed, and he certainly wouldn't have allowed is daughter to marry Mr. Kushner, let alone convert to Judaism.

I think you need to examine your convictions and see if they stand up to scrutiny. Obviously, there is a disconnect somewhere.
Thank you. I don't think Trump is an anti Semite. I also have explained what you have said already. Trump has a Jewish daughter, two Jewish daughter in-laws from his son marriages, and more than three Jewish grandchildren, and his son in law Jared is Jewish. If Trump was anti Semitic, these relationships would have never happen between Jews and his children. Also Trump is a big supporter of Israel. If Trump was anti Jewish, he would have not support the state of Israel. Trump is also not anti muslim either, he does business with plenty of Muslims and has Muslim friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies