Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 01:27 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times

Advertisements

Good for Schumer. I call his office all the time to talk to his staff about this. No one should be normalizing the orange buffoon.
He hasn't actually done anything but sign a bunch of executive orders. No proposed legislation even though he has a Republican congress. No idea what they will do with ACA. One disastrous cabinet pick after another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 01:28 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,304,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
I see you say the popular vote loss does not matter yet vigorously defend you assertion.....

And I asked for actual data, policy anything, not the tird old Intel plants announced repeatedly since 2014, nor the fake saving on F35s nor rest of the bs.

Here is the deal just Washington state will create over 125,000 NEW jobs over the next year. JUST OUR 7 million person state... Trump has announced almost nothing so far, he needs to move the dial in the hundreds of thousand to make any difference at all.

Where is the economic policy! I am really asking you, where is it. Pretending intel jobs are new is just bs, and even if they were it still means nothing. Trump said he would bring back jobs and we have yet to see how or when he plans to start doing this.

as it stands today most everyone in flyover states is worse off than they were on Jan 19th.
I do not defend anything....the Dems are still clinging to the "Popular vote loss" crap...you brought it up because is the only (pointless) thing you can cling on..and is not that impressive "victory" anyway....

Sorry, I take Ford CEO words more seriously than your rants

"We’re doing this decision based on what’s right for our business,” Ford CEO Mark Fields told Neil Cavuto on Fox Business Network. “As we think about the investments here in Michigan, as you can imagine, Neil, we look at a lot of factors as we make those. One of the factors that we’re looking at is a more positive U.S. manufacturing business environment under President-elect Trump and some of the pro-growth policies he said he’s going to pursue. And so this is a vote of confidence.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-policies.html

Americans will judge Trump administration results in 2020...be patient.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:28 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Link: Chuck Schumer can’t identify one thing he could support in Trump’s speech « Hot Air

This is just mystifying to me. It's almost like the Democrats WANT to keep losing. Oh well, fine with me.

Was he crying when he said that or looking at the floor instead?

I encourage the Democrat party to put Schumer in front of the camera as much as possible.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:31 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
I found several things and I did not vote for him. Not a big fan of the increase the defense budget. We shall see. Congress probably has other ideas anyway.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:34 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,304,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Was he crying when he said that or looking at the floor instead?

I encourage the Democrat party to put Schumer in front of the camera as much as possible.

Exactly....the best gift for Republican voters...please put Schumer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters and the other "brain trust" of the Democratic party in front of the cameras as much as possible and please keep protesting and disrupting traffic, airports, etc....

Just to clarify...I did not vote for Trump and I'm not planning to vote for him (at least not yet) in 2020

Old 03-01-2017, 01:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Who cares what Chuck Schumer agrees with?

Old 03-01-2017, 01:35 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Good for Schumer. I call his office all the time to talk to his staff about this. No one should be normalizing the orange buffoon.
He hasn't actually done anything but sign a bunch of executive orders. No proposed legislation even though he has a Republican congress. No idea what they will do with ACA. One disastrous cabinet pick after another.
Someone needs a hug.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:38 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Why should he reach across the aisle at all, when Democrats still haven't accepted the results of the election. Let's get that small item accomplished first -- then we'll talk.
Show me a legitimate president and I'll show you my acceptance.

Until the investigation clears him of any ties to Russia, he shows his taxes and attempts to be president for ALL of America, not just Trump supporters, then we'll talk.

The Trumpsters' bar is so ridiculously low for Trump that they would consider him a success if he didn't get us into a war with another superpower...

Old 03-01-2017, 01:40 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Link: Chuck Schumer can’t identify one thing he could support in Trump’s speech « Hot Air

This is just mystifying to me. It's almost like the Democrats WANT to keep losing. Oh well, fine with me.
They don't want the American people to do better then they can claim vote for me and I'll save you. It's all about power, not the people for Democrats.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:40 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times
Quote:

I don't think there is one thing about Schumer I can support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies