Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 11:46 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
how was this incident part of a "tin foil hat paranoid theory"?

the statue had been moved but was still in the room just blocked from the reporters view. it was only mentioned in a single tweet, found to be incorrect and corrected within 29minutes of the original tweet.
Who thinks that a reporter's tweet about a bust of MLK being moved is somehow on par with the current POTUS accusing the past POTUS and the FBI of illegal wire tapping?

How does this even compute?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 11:47 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
This. Man. Is. Crazy.
How does she know?

Old 03-06-2017, 12:01 PM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'd bet you NEVER read any of the stories that former Secret Service agents have written and what they said about Hillary and her temper tantrums, throwing things and such (because the LSMedia NEVER reported on them.

Thank GOD we didn't get her!

Hmmm, I wonder WHY?

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS - Her actual words!

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn ****ing flag up every morning at ****ing sunrise.
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) **** off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut."

From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your ****ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the **** back, stay the **** back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ****ing do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable **** sucker?" (otherwise known as Bill Clinton)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You ****ing idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back!

From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: what difference at this point does it make?

Remember what class Laura and George W. Bush brought to the White House and how they treated the Secret Service detail and the military. They even spent some Christmas holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the holidays with their families.

Now it is clear why the crew of the "Marine One" helicopter from those days nicknamed the craft, "Broomstick One."

Old 03-06-2017, 12:03 PM

45,435 posts, read 60,638,057 times
Why wouldn't Trump, or any President, be enraged about leaks.

If it were me I'd be gelding people.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
The constant press criticism is eating away at Trump. For 40 years, he'd make outrageous claims to the local press. The NY press ate it up...after all, the self-promoting buffoonery of a New York real estate mogul made good press. No harm in publishing whatever nonsense came out of his pie hole.

Now he can't get his head around the fact that every word, every action he takes is considered by all -- the press, the diplomatic world, serious citizens of the US -- literally. I don't think it's possible for him to adjust.

In every effective business, talent rises to the top. That's true in government, and in the media at the highest levels.

I've lived and worked in DC for most of my life. The reality is the DC powerful aren't necessarily the elected officials. It's the lifelong political pros, it's those who've devoted their lives to protecting America (the military and the intelligence community), and it's the national press who are the very best at what they do.

Pretty soon, they'll all begin to really ratchet it up on Trump. And the group he's surrounded himself with in the WH simply aren't up to matching wits with them. The most experienced and respected political pros wouldn't risk their reputations working for a Trump administration.

When they turn up the heat, he's toast. This isn't going to end well for Trump.
"When they turn up the heat, he's toast. This isn't going to end well for Trump"

Well we know how good the left is at predictions.

Many people are GLAD he is taking on the very biased press.

It was 1 of the reasons so many voted for him.

The media has a LOWER approval rating then Congress and it isn't very high.

It will only get lower.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I have never seen a more bizarre situation than what we have going on in the WH right now. If someone scripted a parody comedy show about the President, they could not write a better show than what is happening in real life today.

It has been one screw up after another, since Jan 20, and it is getting worse instead of better. How can any 70 year old man be so dumb, blind, and unstable to not realize what he is doing is not working ? If he would simply act like a mature human being for a change, he would eliminate 50% of the problems he is having, problems that HE alone is bringing on himself.

This is so out of control that it has to be coming to a head soon. The rest of the world must think America has lost it's mind, and I think they are right.
"I have never seen a more bizarre situation than what we have going on in the WH right now."

Maybe because we have NEVER had a President who stands up to the very biased press before.

It's ABOUT TIME they are called out for the distortions and flat out lies.

Of course the left doesn't like it because they press has been on their side since I can remember and I go back to the JFK Presidency.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That is the $64,000 question. For reasons beyond my understanding, there are a whole lot of unhappy people in this world today. I think some of them dislike Obama simply because of him being black. They would not give him credit for anything if he cured Cancer, gave every American a million bucks, and walked on water. They were upset to see that a black man did a better job than the previous rich, white guy.

They won't come right out and tell you that, but every so often a little of their prejudices slip out, and they give themselves away. But, there are more reasons for this dissatisfaction than that, but there is not time or space to discuss all of it here.
" I think some of them dislike Obama simply because of him being black."

AH, the usual comeback when you are loosing, bring out the race card.

We KNOW many voted for OBAMA ONLY because he is black.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:42 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I'd bet you NEVER read any of the stories that former Secret Service agents have written

Now it is clear why the crew of the "Marine One" helicopter from those days nicknamed the craft, "Broomstick One."

WOW, you go to any lengths to lie and the funny thing is everything you have stated can be proven a lie, and has.Typical trump supporter,no different then Trump lie and lie and then when that is done............lie some more.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:55 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,852,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Anti-Trumpers are pro American and we are truly concerned about what's happening to this country. That's why we want Trump gone. Even if we got Pence, we would be content because he would be better for our country. Trump's craziness is wrecking the country and making us all look foolish.

I saw an article that was trying to figure it out and ended up with a choice of: 1.Trump tweets because he is delusional and really believes what he says. 2. Trump tweets because he truly is trying to deflect attention from other issues. 3. Trump tweets because he is just out of control.

As in--why did he bother to tweet someone as earth shattering as thinking Obama bugged his phone line and then a few minutes later, he tweets trivia about Arnold Scwartzenegger leaving the Apprentice. Makes you wonder. He can't see the vast difference in importance and repercussions?

Excellent point, but waaay over the heads of Kim Jong Trump's disciples!

Old 03-06-2017, 12:57 PM

8,386 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Behind closed doors, Trump has been freaking out all weekend about everything

Behind closed doors, Trump has been freaking out all weekend about everything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies