Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 04:18 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times

Advertisements

I read that Trump policies isn't going to be felt until about six to eight months after his inauguration. If Donald Trump is a greater POTUS than George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln that doesn't matter to me , I'm still going to be Anti -Trump.

XPOTUS took America from the greatest recession to a booming economy , which the current POTUS inherited.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:19 PM

678 posts, read 438,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Now we have to see,
but if he fails it does not necessarily mean I'll automatically blame Trump.
As it stands, we all can see that the liberal snowflakes are doing everything they can to stop him.
Please,
real "snowflakes" are such uniquely LIFE-preserving Useful & beautiful creations.

How about describing abortionist, Left-wing, liberal, mostly communists what they are: "destructive"

Old 03-10-2017, 04:26 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
well lets see.

first lets just get rid of the bs gatewaypundit . The cherry picked debt ignoring reality in order to create a bss story.

then delete the 50 days promo produced by team trump.

jobs..

well sorry
Gary Cohn, economic adviser, doesn't credit Trump with jobs report - Business Insider

Trump's own people say he had nothing to do with it. Plus the numbers are within normal range, Obama averaged 190k over 8 years, call me if trump gets close.

construction. lets just say you must have never pulled a permit in your life, the process from green field to breaking soil runs about a year or 2 but can be crushed down to maybe 6 months.

Not one new construction job was created by trump they were planned last year.

so really what are you talking about?

Old 03-10-2017, 04:28 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Obama absolutely decimated the middle class, the only jobs that were created were minimum wage jobs, thats why food stamps and welfare are at an all time high.
The recession that we came out of had something to do with it also , the creation of a larger under class that depended on food stamps and safety net protective programs was brought on by the recession.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Is that what liberal media is spouting?

When Trump was elected it gave me confidence and I began to reconsidering investing more money in my company and hiring more people since. Because no business is an island, increased confidence, read investment, results in increased business to business transactions (read more hiring). I'll wait to see if the liberal melt down will subside instead.

Oh and although I needed a car for awhile, I pushed it longer, keeping expenses down, that way I could keep in cruise mode (especially in the Obama era). I finally bought one last month.
GOOD for you! Read about your company "YOU built". May you prosper...

Not everyone is as fortunate tho. - (Here, two separate entities stole all capital, &
the newly-incorporated city decided to Rezone; - so this project... was derailed for 36 years)

Old 03-10-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Obama absolutely decimated the middle class, the only jobs that were created were minimum wage jobs, thats why food stamps and welfare are at an all time high.
you need to think bigger, much much much bigger.

the entire planet has seen a massive shift in employment. MASSIVE...

at the same time we were losing middle class jobs, over 1 billion people were lifted out of extreme poverty. Those middle class jobs were lost across the entire western world. It is not an Obama, Trump or even Bush thing. It is the result of tech and a competitive flattening of the world.

Please understand the death of the middle class job has only just begun, you will see job class after job class simply vanish like travel agents.

blaming Obama for the global communications explosion is just silly. why don't you blame him for having an ingrown toenail too.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Is that what liberal media is spouting? When Trump was elected it gave me confidence and I began to reconsidering investing more money in my company and hiring more people since. Because no business is an island, increased confidence, read investment, results in increased business to business transactions (read more hiring). I'll wait to see if the liberal melt down will subside instead.

Oh and although I needed a car for awhile, I pushed it longer, keeping expenses down, that way I could keep in cruise mode (especially in the Obama era). I finally bought one last month.
sorry mate don't think you and 10,000 like you shifts the dial at all. Any confidence gain you feel is offset by the other half of the country that lost confidence and are retrenching ....

Old 03-10-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Dweller View Post
Businesses, large and small, saw a lot of encouragement in Trump, who strongly believes in less regulations,
unlike Obama, who wanted bigger government regulating everything, which created extra costs to operate.
Good observation.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:40 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Record number of Americans employed.....

Me smells alternate facts echoing from Spicys "gaggle".

Old 03-10-2017, 04:45 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
[URL="http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/10/us-created-235000-jobs-in-feb-vs-190000-expected.html"]Job growth strong in Feb; Wages Up...[/URL]

Throughout his entire campaign, Donald Trump called these reports "a joke" and "phony." I can go back and quote numerous posts by people on this forum each time a positive report about job growth was released during the Obama administration. They said they were fake and wouldn't give any of the credit to Obama.

Trump supporters cannot have it both ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies