Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 03:38 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownHillAmerica View Post
I asked why many people approve legal third world immigration. Right? Although seeing one's country slowly devolved into a third world pesthole because of third worlders--that is, third worlders make a country third world--can make someone angry, my question doesn't have much to do with anger so much as it does with curiosity. That implies there is a conversation sought.

But of course white Americans shouldn't be angered by their dispersion and should just be s--t all over and smile while being so.

Yeah, I noticed the number of posts in here claiming that whites are fat and lazy and third worlders are so superior to them, ad nauseum. Many of these same posters don't have a problem with illegal aliens because they work for less and can be exploited even though it's against the law to hire them. Do they give a damn about our laws? Heck no, so they think they can justify that by attacking Americans especially is they are white by making stuff up that the majority of them are fat, lazy and are on drugs. It's sickening to read it and nothing but BS trying to justify the unjustifiable. It also borders on racism by claiming that any race or ethnic group is superior to others.

Old 03-11-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Mexicans are even fatter but they'll walk 500 miles and climb a fence to mow your lawn for less than minimum wage.

And they'd be breaking the law. I'll take someone who is law abiding any day of the week than a cheap, law breaker.

Old 03-11-2017, 04:23 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yeah, I noticed the number of posts in here claiming that whites are fat and lazy and third worlders are so superior to them, ad nauseum. Many of these same posters don't have a problem with illegal aliens because they work for less and can be exploited even though it's against the law to hire them. Do they give a damn about our laws? Heck no, so they think they can justify that by attacking Americans especially is they are white by making stuff up that the majority of them are fat, lazy and are on drugs. It's sickening to read it and nothing but BS trying to justify the unjustifiable. It also borders on racism by claiming that any race or ethnic group is superior to others.
I can see that you prefer fat and lazy workers instead of hard working Mexicans. For my landscaping irrigation system, the owner brought 3 Mexicans on the day installation and one was the foreman. These employees worked hard all day. Did a heck of job because over past 9 years, I had only two leaks which was likely due to tree root movement. You can keep the "fat and lazy."

Old 03-11-2017, 04:31 PM

379 posts, read 255,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
I can see that you prefer fat and lazy workers instead of hard working Mexicans. For my landscaping irrigation system, the owner brought 3 Mexicans on the day installation and one was the foreman. These employees worked hard all day. Did a heck of job because over past 9 years, I had only two leaks which was likely due to tree root movement. You can keep the "fat and lazy."
I wonder who taught third worlders how to do such jobs, taught them English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French, and brought them technology and medical care they now use, amongst god knows how much else.

Oh, couldn't be whites who provided all that.

And if such third worlders are so great, why aren't South America, Africa, and the Middle East characterized with marvelous civilizations? How come all that hard work isn't paying off over there?

Old 03-11-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post

No, I would prefer legal workers (especially citizens) that work hard. How do you translate that as preferring fat and lazy workers instead of Mexicans? The key word here is "legal". I wouldn't break the law by hiring illegals aliens no matter who they are. Are you saying the law means nothing to you?

Old 03-11-2017, 09:18 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Democrats hate 70% of this nation, as only 30% have a college degree of any kind.

While amongst the 30%, they lost my support forever by their deplorable attitude towards the 70%.
Why do you believe that? Radio talk? I am serious, why do you think the dems hate this nation?!

Old 03-11-2017, 10:26 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, I would prefer legal workers (especially citizens) that work hard. How do you translate that as preferring fat and lazy workers instead of Mexicans? The key word here is "legal". I wouldn't break the law by hiring illegals aliens no matter who they are. Are you saying the law means nothing to you?

1. Um, a majority of Americans are overweights. That is a REAL FACT.

2. If you are having someone working on your house, who cares about their legal status. I care that the workers are competent and can get the work done in time and under budget.

2. You don't seem to have read the entire thread.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:41 AM

379 posts, read 255,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post

2. If you are having someone working on your house, who cares about their legal status.
Some people actually give a damn about where this county is headed, have some integrity, and don't want criminals running amok in their country.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:59 AM

7,592 posts, read 4,163,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownHillAmerica View Post
Some people actually give a damn about where this county is headed, have some integrity, and don't want criminals running amok in their country.
Who started this myth? Who allowed illegals to pour into the country? If you are able to sit across the people who are responsible for this, chances are, you won't be sitting across a minority.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
1. Um, a majority of Americans are overweights. That is a REAL FACT.

2. If you are having someone working on your house, who cares about their legal status. I care that the workers are competent and can get the work done in time and under budget.

2. You don't seem to have read the entire thread.

Even if that is true they aren't all white. I have seen plenty of Hispanic-Americans in this country that are overweight due to their diet.

Who cares about their legal status? That's the same thing as saying who cares about the laws of this country. Are you for real? There are plenty of Americans regardless of their race that are competent workers and do jobs for a "fair" wage.

Yes I did read the entire thread what am I supposedly missing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies